Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: BS Xtra
What I don't understand is this:

The phones don't come out 'til 1:30, so are we to believe that there are plenty of texts for the preceding four and a half hours but they mysteriously dry up after that time? I don't buy that for a second. It has to be something to do with Freeview.
02-01-2010 01:17
Find all posts by this user
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

Well Jodie's just told people to stop texting in as there won't be any read out after 1 am at all. Poor old freeviewers get shafted badly now.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
02-01-2010 02:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

(02-01-2010 01:06 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  
(02-01-2010 00:39 )tapit54 Wrote:  Things must be really bad if they are reduced to playing "Hangman" to pass the time till they switch on the phones on BSX!

Playing Hangman oh my suggestion when BSXTRA first started was to have CHATBACK (from PL) where you rang up and left 30 second message like song/rap/requests/thankyou speech things like that but they never bothered with it that would fill the time up because I new the novelty would wear of but with them changing the format within days completely got everyones back up so a lot of old texters that came back have gone again. What do they expect the format keeps changing but for the worse not the better.

I worked on PL from time to time during the 'chatback era' and if you are familiar with it you would have noticed that only 2 people ever left any messages, one was always from Martin from Fulham who would thank everyone and the other was always from Superblue who would kind of sing something. Nobody else really cared, hence it has not madea comeback.
12-01-2010 00:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
superblue4life Offline

im a sky viewer its great 4 me on mondays and tuesdays as i am home from work but wed thurs fri and sat i work late so am unable to text in as after 1am its just a waste of cash pls pls get this sorted you will know me as either ILOVEMEGAN OR TAXI4JODIE.annoyed    
12-01-2010 01:55
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Bsxtra freeview is now a con for us texters because if you send a text for the girl on the phone to do something you get 1 of these 4 replies. First 2 is if she is still on screen when your message is read out and the last 2 is if she now gone and has been replaced.

1. Girl behind camera reads your message and asks the girl on the phone to do what you asked. (money well spent but very rarely done at all once in a blue moon)

2. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is on a call and it would be unfair of me to interrupt her. (money gone down the drain better look next time)

3. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now behind the scenes private texting right now why not send her 1 by putting her first name then your message to 69222. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now private texting)

4. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now on ??? Channel ??? On sky and channel ?? On freeview. Why not go on to that channel and phone her to do your request. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now buy phoning her on the other channel)
12-01-2010 11:41
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

Last night I made the mistake of recording BSxtra in the vain hope of seeing Cleo unveil the puppies (she didn't). She was indeed on the phones for an hour but unfortunately it was COMPLETELY spoilt by someone behind the scenes read texts and looking at pictures for AT LEAST 20 MINS. (I haven't watched it all yet).

Now come on guys, sort it out NOW or you will start losing callers, texters or viewers (perhaps all three). If this happens I hope it teaches those numpties at Cellcast who think they know what the viewers want a lesson and stop messing about with the show's format. It must be either phones or texts/pictures througthout the full 8 1/2 hr show but NEVER both at the same time!!!!

IN SHORT, PICK A FORMAT AND STOP F**KING ABOUT WITH IT EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE SadSadSad

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
12-01-2010 13:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

[quote='Ally4Paige' pid='324717' dateline='1263301174']
Hi guys

It must be either phones or texts/pictures througthout the full 8 1/2 hr show but NEVER both at the same time!!!!

IN SHORT, PICK A FORMAT AND STOP F**KING ABOUT WITH IT EVERY FIVE MINUTES!!

I havent watched/recorded BSXtra since the very first show. I thought it was quite good if you were awake and either wanted to send texts in or choose via the small screens which of the other shows to switch over to in order tom see your "favourite" girl/s. But please dont just make it into just another BS phone show;I think its difficult enough following thr other three main shows at the moment as regards catching your favourite girl/s.As each girls section is now much longer than recently one channel (at least) misses out on two/three girls (minimum) each night! Very frustrating and BSXtra as another similar show would not help the situation! Surely putting the show back to how it was and shortening the girls on-screen time on the three "main" shows would please most people whether watchers or recorders. Either that or give up on BSXTra and bring back PartyGirls which was my favourite recent show! especially with PAIGE and (now sadly departed) RACHEL COLE on together;they had a certain chemistry!
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 21:09 by Big Boobies.)
12-01-2010 21:06
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

I think it would be a great shame if we lost BSX
I think it is one of the things that make BS unique it is an opportunity to get to know the girls personalities a bit then you can see who you would like to phone on the other channels
12-01-2010 21:16
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

I think that they should change the name to BabeStation 3. Unfortunately that seems to be what it has become Sad

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
13-01-2010 03:40
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-01-2010 21:16 )pm74 Wrote:  I think it would be a great shame if we lost BSX
I think it is one of the things that make BS unique it is an opportunity to get to know the girls personalities a bit then you can see who you would like to phone on the other channels

That's the problem - it started like that but isn't any more, at least not after 1am.
13-01-2010 04:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV