Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

RE: BS Xtra
Well lets face it after 1am it a phone channel so us freeviewers who want to text or see the girls talk and show us there personalities have to by sky and watch from 9pm till 1am. Has anybody got £350 so I can get sky did not thiink so (£200 for planning permission). Oh well at least I am now saving my money because I do not call I just liked to text in as BSXTRAFAN. My REG name is just a joke now me a a fan yeah right LOL. Last night for first time they had two girls on 1 phone on BSXTRA. Might as well rename it at 1am to BS3 like the others have said on this thread.
13-01-2010 20:46
Find all posts by this user
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

you would think they could hold off the phone at least for another hour so freeview viewers get to join in for a short time at least
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2010 21:56 by pm74.)
13-01-2010 21:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree they should hold off the phones till at least 2am to give freeview viewers a chance to properly interact. have to say enjoyed bsxtra with the meet the babes format especially paige and yvette

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
14-01-2010 09:38
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

One problem with BS Xtra is that it's not really a full show in itself - it tries to be (and on good nights, with the right presenters is great fun), but it's really just a linking format for the other channels, with some extra bits thrown-in.

Why not make it more like "The Chat: Night-time"? You could have 2 permanent presenters on nightly, one of whom can cater for the phonesex, whilst the other can deal with texts and photos, themes, ideas etc. They would also be able to deal with things at their own pace, rather than missing out messages, running through them too quickly, or reading messages intended for girls who have already left for another BS show.
The other girls could still appear and disappear to plug the other shows, but without breaking the flow.

I don't watch the other BS channels, because I'm more interested in the banter and girls' personalities, so it'd be a shame to see Xtra just become another phonesex programme....well, it's just an idea Smile
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2010 11:16 by Plankton.)
17-01-2010 11:15
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(17-01-2010 11:15 )Plankton Wrote:  One problem with BS Xtra is that it's not really a full show in itself - it tries to be (and on good nights, with the right presenters is great fun), but it's really just a linking format for the other channels, with some extra bits thrown-in.

Why not make it more like "The Chat: Night-time"? You could have 2 permanent presenters on nightly, one of whom can cater for the phonesex, whilst the other can deal with texts and photos, themes, ideas etc. They would also be able to deal with things at their own pace, rather than missing out messages, running through them too quickly, or reading messages intended for girls who have already left for another BS show.
The other girls could still appear and disappear to plug the other shows, but without breaking the flow.

I don't watch the other BS channels, because I'm more interested in the banter and girls' personalities, so it'd be a shame to see Xtra just become another phonesex programme....well, it's just an idea Smile

I liked the way it was done on PL where they had the split screen that would be the solution I believe but they are more interested in phones than us texters they want us to send private texts instead now to the girls. see below post thats what we get now.
17-01-2010 14:49
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Bsxtra freeview is now a con for us texters because if you send a text for the girl on the phone to do something you get 1 of these 4 replies. First 2 is if she is still on screen when your message is read out and the last 2 is if she now gone and has been replaced.

1. Girl behind camera reads your message and asks the girl on the phone to do what you asked. (money well spent but very rarely done at all once in a blue moon)

2. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is on a call and it would be unfair of me to interrupt her. (money gone down the drain better look next time)

3. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now behind the scenes private texting right now why not send her 1 by putting her first name then your message to 69222. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now private texting)

4. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now on ??? Channel ??? On sky and channel ?? On freeview. Why not go on to that channel and phone her to do your request. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now buy phoning her on the other channel)
17-01-2010 14:50
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(17-01-2010 14:50 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  Bsxtra freeview is now a con for us texters because if you send a text for the girl on the phone to do something you get 1 of these 4 replies. First 2 is if she is still on screen when your message is read out and the last 2 is if she now gone and has been replaced.

1. Girl behind camera reads your message and asks the girl on the phone to do what you asked. (money well spent but very rarely done at all once in a blue moon)

2. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is on a call and it would be unfair of me to interrupt her. (money gone down the drain better look next time)

3. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now behind the scenes private texting right now why not send her 1 by putting her first name then your message to 69222. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now private texting)

4. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now on ??? Channel ??? On sky and channel ?? On freeview. Why not go on to that channel and phone her to do your request. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now buy phoning her on the other channel)

Very familiar with first 2, as for number 3 'private texting' sorry but your a fool if you were to believe that you are texting the girl you think you are. - dont waste your cash on it.

number 4 your right some of us do not live alone so cannot call up very often so that is an unreasonable request.

to be honest tho mate, BSextra was on phones by 10.30pm for sky last night so we only had this for just over an hour and a half.
wouldnt suprise me if this goes for good soon and we will probably lose Geri and Jodie with it
17-01-2010 16:07
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

Now that is what I call taking the p*** I sent a text at 1.16am it was read out at 4.50am. I only sent it because Daryl came on when Jodie was on. Ok Daryl was back on again but was on the phone when the text was read out but come on that really is taking the p*** and you wounder why I am not happy with the situation on BSXTRA. Well I wounder why?????
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2010 22:33 by OSSETTLAD.)
17-01-2010 22:12
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i do sympathise but you say all this like its a shock. cellcast have NEVER taken the customers needs and preferences into account. we, those that call and watch mean as little as possible.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2010 22:24 by Robot Devil.)
17-01-2010 22:24
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(17-01-2010 22:24 )Freebird Wrote:  i do sympathise but you say all this like its a shock. cellcast have NEVER taken the customers needs and preferences into account. we, those that call and watch mean as little as possible.

No you miss understand it was not a shock I am just showing another example of the complete screw up they have made of BSXTRA and that one really is like showing two fingers upto us loyal texters. See post 359 for what they done this time.
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2010 22:32 by OSSETTLAD.)
17-01-2010 22:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV