Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

ooginator Offline
Dionne's Bitch

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(24-03-2010 15:58 )Freebird Wrote:  except, 'the girl next door' look doesn't tend to include a bad pair of implants

Well if you want to be pernickety, I guess it depends who you live next to Tongue
If you live next to a glamour model then maybe implants is in the 'girl next door look' laugh

"This is good...isn't it?"
24-03-2010 17:24
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

im pretty sure if you were offerd the chance of an extra few inches you'd take em up on it. even if it ment you looked like a horse cock.

if the implants make her feel more confident who gives a fuck.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-03-2010 19:01
ooginator Offline
Dionne's Bitch

I can safely say that whatever affect the implants have had on Dionne is a positive one. Also I would not say that they are a bad pair, I happen to like Dionne's implants.

24-03-2010 23:50
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

bad implants? whats bad about them? they're big and a decent shape? scar's a bit iffy but still great boobs

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
25-03-2010 02:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know if Elite are playing games again but Dionne's name is not at this moment on the schedule for tonight
25-03-2010 17:37
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(25-03-2010 17:37 )Mellow Wrote:  I don't know if Elite are playing games again but Dionne's name is not at this moment on the schedule for tonight

[Image: duhgn7.gif]
25-03-2010 18:00
ooginator Offline
Dionne's Bitch

(25-03-2010 17:37 )Mellow Wrote:  I don't know if Elite are playing games again but Dionne's name is not at this moment on the schedule for tonight

I can only hope there is some form of minor issue, like traffic etc, as they haven't got anyone to replace her position yet
I look forward to Thursday all week and they change the schedule a few hours beforehand annoyed

25-03-2010 18:51
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(25-03-2010 18:51 )ooginator Wrote:  

I can only hope there is some form of minor issue, like traffic etc, as they haven't got anyone to replace her position yet
I look forward to Thursday all week and they change the schedule a few hours beforehand annoyed

For the 2nd week in a row? I've said before I had a feeling we wouldn't be seeing too much more of her on these shows and I'm beginning to think it's happening sooner than I thought.

The gradual reduction of the number of nights she was doing suggested something was up. The 3 month absence suggested it even more and her coming back doing 1 night a week seemed to be a "let's see how it goes" measure.

I can understand it if she has decided it's something she doesn't want to do any more. She's a girl in her early 20's and appearing on the night shows has to have an effect on her doing the things girls of that age would usually do.

Sincerely hope I'm totally wide of the mark here but I'm not too confident that I am.
25-03-2010 19:37
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry guys,

No Dionne tonight.

She will be back more regularly during April this I can assure you.

I dont really want to go into details of why she missed every shift etc but I can tell you there is nothing sinister going on and she will be back next Tuesday night from 9-5.

Sorry.
25-03-2010 19:43
ooginator Offline
Dionne's Bitch

(25-03-2010 19:43 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Sorry guys,

No Dionne tonight.

She will be back more regularly during April this I can assure you.

I dont really want to go into details of why she missed every shift etc but I can tell you there is nothing sinister going on and she will be back next Tuesday night from 9-5.

Sorry.

Thanks for the update.
I feel more relieved now that there is some information on the matter.
Disappointed she isn't on tonight but now I am looking forward to Tuesday, after all the best thing in life come to those who wait.

25-03-2010 19:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV