clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

ickle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat
Can't argue with any of that Doc and i like your phrase "She's got a real sparkle to her". She most certainly does have a sparkle to her.
As for the post 9pm chat, everyone has it in them, but not everyone is comfortable saying the words even if they are comfortable with their body. Even said in pretence, these are very much adult phrases and not every woman, even in their most intimate moments are happy uttering them. As you say mate, i'm happy to go with whatever Sammie is happy with. I'd even go so far as to remind Sammie to take her time over it all, seeing her boobs won't make her any prettier to me and hearing her tell me to f**K her won't endear her any more or make her any more attainable to me.
EnjoyHeart

Why me?
05-04-2010 18:18
Find all posts by this user
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Appreciate your points re-Sammie. There is an element of pretence in both day and night time formats - probably my only criticism of Sammie would be her reminding us that she's single as if any of her callers have any chance of dating her! Rolleyes
Still she's a joy to behold and some guy is going to get lucky!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
05-04-2010 18:40
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(05-04-2010 18:40 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  Appreciate your points re-Sammie. There is an element of pretence in both day and night time formats - probably my only criticism of Sammie would be her reminding us that she's single as if any of her callers have any chance of dating her! Rolleyes
Still she's a joy to behold and some guy is going to get lucky!

It does get rather tedious, doesn't it? Rolleyes It's just a standard thing to get the girls to say, as it's an easy way to try and generate more callers.
05-04-2010 18:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sammie has had a good day today and is looking very lovely in her yellow lingerie this evening

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-04-2010 19:18
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

I love looking at her but I do get a bit tired of hearing her talking about her lapdancing all the time and then booking in people to see her so openly over the phone - one very sharp business brain though that is clearly making a lot of money out of what she does Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2010 20:14 by ravenous.)
05-04-2010 19:33
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

It does get rather tedious, doesn't it? Rolleyes It's just a standard thing to get the girls to say, as it's an easy way to try and generate more callers.

(05-04-2010 19:33 )ravenous Wrote:  I love looking at her but I do get a bit tired of hearing her talking about her lapdancing all the time and then booking in people to see her so openly over the phone - one very sharp business brain though that is clearly making a lot of money out of what she does Smile

A hard working, gorgeous, single, lap dancing, glamour model with a sharp business brain. Sammie's not got much going for her, has she? Big Laugh

Think it will be a while before I get tired of her though! Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
05-04-2010 20:36
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

just a bit too clinical and business-like for me that's all - takes away the friendliness element that some of the other girls have
05-04-2010 20:49
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

All good valid points, can't argue with any of them

Why me?
06-04-2010 08:21
rr_ww Offline
Junior Poster

(05-04-2010 19:33 )ravenous Wrote:  I love looking at her but I do get a bit tired of hearing her talking about her lapdancing all the time and then booking in people to see her so openly over the phone - one very sharp business brain though that is clearly making a lot of money out of what she does Smile

Where does she Lap dance then?
06-04-2010 19:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(06-04-2010 19:53 )rr_ww Wrote:  Where does she Lap dance then?

"Why not give me a call and find out, rr_ww." Well, I think that's what Sammie 'Business Brain' Pennington would say. laugh
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 20:06 by Chilly.)
06-04-2010 20:04
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles