foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Sophia Knight - Chat & Discussion
(15-04-2010 16:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sophia was supposed to have been flying to ibiza today for a break, but she cant because all uk airspace is closed till 7am tomorrow because of the cloud of volcanic ash over the uk which has come from iceland.

but everycloud has a silver lining as sophia has posted she is on elite tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and off to ibiza tomorrow

Well I guess that means quite a few more eruptions tonight then. TongueTongueTongue
15-04-2010 17:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-04-2010 17:56 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(15-04-2010 16:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sophia was supposed to have been flying to ibiza today for a break, but she cant because all uk airspace is closed till 7am tomorrow because of the cloud of volcanic ash over the uk which has come from iceland.

but everycloud has a silver lining as sophia has posted she is on elite tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and off to ibiza tomorrow

Well I guess that means quite a few more eruptions tonight then. TongueTongueTongue

yep at least one from my houseBig Grin

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-04-2010 19:52
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

How many times has Sophia come flying through as the 'can do' girl (or silver lining as you put it) for Elite when one of the more volatile stars drops the big man in it yet again? Must be loads of times now.

That's the thing. I'm a massive Danica and Kitty fan but it's certainly clear that the real power of Elite comes from being able to lean on the likes of Sophia whose star as we know is ascending fast (re Playboy, Twistys etc) but whose work ethic is matched only by her gorgeousness. While the dependability and constant high quality of delivery of Sophia, Caty, Ashley etc generates less 'noise' than the erratic behaviour of others, I hope they realise we appreciate their work just as much!
15-04-2010 20:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im sure they do

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-04-2010 21:17
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I wonder if we will get another treat from Sophia tonight, as the news has just announced that all flights in Europe are grounded until at least 01:00 am Saturday morning. And even then they may still be delayed further.

So either Sophia will have to cancel, or get on the train, then a bus and finally a boat, just to get to Ibiza. And after all that, she will need another holiday to recover from this one.
16-04-2010 09:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

latest news is flights wont be happening til 7am tomorrow, ryanair have cancelled though till at least monday. sophia had a good night last night and hope she does get to go on her hols asap

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-04-2010 18:48
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(16-04-2010 18:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  latest news is flights wont be happening til 7am tomorrow, ryanair have cancelled though till at least monday. sophia had a good night last night and hope she does get to go on her hols asap

Well Rammy, so do I hope she gets to go, she's earned a good break. Though she did say she was going to do some photo-shoots whilst there, so it would seem she works even when on holiday. Surprised She must be a Work-A-Hollick. eek
16-04-2010 19:05
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(16-04-2010 19:05 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(16-04-2010 18:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  latest news is flights wont be happening til 7am tomorrow, ryanair have cancelled though till at least monday. sophia had a good night last night and hope she does get to go on her hols asap

Well Rammy, so do I hope she gets to go, she's earned a good break. Though she did say she was going to do some photo-shoots whilst there, so it would seem she works even when on holiday. Surprised She must be a Work-A-Hollick. eek

it was never a holiday in the first place... i was going to shoot for my website for the full 5 days.. i dont have time for holidays.

BUT there will be no ibiza this time, so gonna take advantage of the sunny weather here in london and got shoots planned till wednesday.... so look out for me out and about in london Smile

Hopefully everything will be ok by the 1st of May as i am booked to fly to lanzarote to shot for Femjoy Smile

remember and register for free boys and girls.....

http://www.sophiaknight.net/

it will be going live sooooooooooooo soon Smile

love ya all Smile

Sophia

OH ps you have all been really quiet on my threads recently... there used to be caps uploaded before i even got on my break NOW nothing Sad Sad Sad what wrong???????

xxxxxxx
17-04-2010 14:56
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(17-04-2010 14:56 )sophia knight Wrote:  OH ps you have all been really quiet on my threads recently... there used to be caps uploaded before i even got on my break NOW nothing Sad Sad Sad what wrong???????

xxxxxxx

Well, most of the video's and caps, come from the webstream. So ever since it became subscription only to watch it for any decent length of time, people have not been able or willing to capture or post them as much.

Plus there are still issues with the stream, in regards to the new channel, or the webstream not working as of late. But things are getting better, so some of us are starting to post once again. Big Grin

Hope your photo-shoots go well, and I look forward to the launch of your site.

Look after yourself. All the best. Heart
17-04-2010 15:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nice to hear from you sophia glad your still busy since you cant get to ibiza. cant wait to see the pics from the shoots. looks very good for your next trip sophia as the news says most likely midde of next week before things get to normal.

think the lack of caps is for the reasons mentioned above with various problems with the webstream but im sure caps will still be coming whenever your next on elite and appearances after that

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
17-04-2010 15:39

foxxx babes