Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Cage Fighter Ben Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Dionne is on fire 2nite Big Grin getting some gr8 shots of that perfect ass Tongue speaking of which gr8 capping wazo, i had 2 steal that 1 shot 4 my avatar Smile her ass looked 2 good not 2 lol

"I wanna hit that, i wanna spank it good,
I wanna spank it girl, i wanna giv it 2 u"
01-09-2010 03:02
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Them Two Office Stints have been the Highlight of the Night So Far Big GrinTongue An That Arse of Dionne's is just phenomenal Big Grin

Bazinga!
01-09-2010 03:37
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i love georgie but dionne was star of the night last night ,
01-09-2010 12:52
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Top Top class performance from Dionne last night from start to finish which ainit anything new because she is just doing what she always does which is put on a cracking performance with no fuss an should get more credit than she does on this forum because she is a hard worker always the one who starts a shift an is still there come half five an never seems to finish early but i guess thats a side most ppl dont see as most are asleep by that time so i just wanna say thank you dionne your a joy to watch each an every time your on the tv an also them two office stints last night were just phenomenal. Jamie can we have Dionne in the office set more often please Big Grin

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 13:07 by Wazo.)
01-09-2010 13:04
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i agree about the dionne not getting enough credit, she seems to have a few dedicated people on here who like her you wazo, pedro and a few others, but she does always does work till half 5 and shes got a pretty high call volume ratio,
01-09-2010 13:06
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(01-09-2010 13:06 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i agree about the dionne not getting enough credit, she seems to have a few dedicated people on here who like her you wazo, pedro and a few others, but she does always does work till half 5 and shes got a pretty high call volume ratio,

I think part of the reason she doesn't is because she doesn't get naked which sadly some members on here think is the be an end all an think a performances isn't great unless the girl goes naked. But you know what it doesn't matter to me because i am happy with what she does an will continue to watch its other peoples problem if they dont relise how great her performances can be.

Bazinga!
01-09-2010 13:13
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(01-09-2010 13:04 )Wazo Wrote:  Top Top class performance from Dionne last night from start to finish which ainit anything new because she is just doing what she always does which is put on a cracking performance with no fuss an should get more credit than she does on this forum because she is a hard worker always the one who starts a shift an is still there come half five an never seems to finish early but i guess thats a side most ppl dont see as most are asleep by that time so i just wanna say thank you dionne your a joy to watch each an every time your on the tv an also them two office stints last night were just phenomenal. Jamie can we have Dionne in the office set more often please Big Grin

Wazo she's lovely... but you can't make that much of a virtue out of turning up for work on time and leaving on time. Most of us do that every day and the girls are well paid. She has more rest than most of us at work too! Big Grin
01-09-2010 13:13
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(01-09-2010 13:13 )countryboy Wrote:  Wazo she's lovely... but you can't make that much of a virtue out of turning up for work on time and leaving on time. Most of us do that every day and the girls are well paid. She has more rest than most of us at work too! Big Grin

Am Not being Funny But i never see any other Elite girl finishes every shift they do at half five week in week out so for that i think that should be somthing she is praised for am just saying she is a hard worker is there anything wrong with that like.

Bazinga!
01-09-2010 13:19
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(01-09-2010 13:19 )Wazo Wrote:  Am Not being Funny But i never see any other Elite girl finishes every shift they do at half five week in week out so for that i think that should be somthing she is praised for am just saying she is a hard worker is there anything wrong with that like.

I think in this industry you CAN absolutley make a virtue out of a girl turning up and putting in a full shift..Proof in point the 2 or 3 pages of complaints when girls either run late or dont show up at all..Dionne is one of those who always shows up, always puts the hard hours in and always puts on a good show..add that to her other obvious charms, i find it hard to believe she is as underated as she is and i know even Wazo himself has said he wishes she would occasionally have an early night so he can catch some zzzzz's Tongue
01-09-2010 14:12
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(01-09-2010 14:12 )astonv1 Wrote:  I think in this industry you CAN absolutley make a virtue out of a girl turning up and putting in a full shift..Proof in point the 2 or 3 pages of complaints when girls either run late or dont show up at all..Dionne is one of those who always shows up, always puts the hard hours in and always puts on a good show..add that to her other obvious charms, i find it hard to believe she is as underated as she is and i know even Wazo himself has said he wishes she would occasionally have an early night so he can catch some zzzzz's Tongue

Point taken, I guess I'm just one of those one-dimentional characters that is interested in only one thing and that's having a right good wank - timesheets just don't do it for me. Dionne is lovely tho - great arse.
01-09-2010 14:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV