mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

HornyJason Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
Iv phoned Mica and shes fairly quiet on the phones compared to other girls. Cali Garcia is also fairly quiet.
08-09-2010 22:24
Find all posts by this user
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Nice session by Mica in the office before wearing that tiny tartan skirt.Smile

Mica always looks uber cute with her hair tied up as well.TongueHeartHeart

Look forward to watching the rest of the show on record after work tomorrow.Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
09-09-2010 00:01
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(09-09-2010 00:01 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Look forward to watching the rest of the show on record after work tomorrow.Big Grin

And playing Where's Mica? since she's gone home Sad

09-09-2010 01:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2010 01:39 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(09-09-2010 00:01 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Look forward to watching the rest of the show on record after work tomorrow.Big Grin

And playing Where's Mica? since she's gone home Sad

I think she went home. A shame really.
09-09-2010 01:57
maxim Offline
Junior Poster

I cant understand how these very healthy looking gals get ill so often
09-09-2010 06:45
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

mica went home ill. hope she's ok

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
09-09-2010 08:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

im starting to think there illnesses are partly down to the job. the job's running them down so they get ill easyer.
mica has been moping on the set for months, with the odd little burst of energy here and there.
like dionne, mica bores me most nights. although both are very pretty girls, they often give the impression they would rather be elsewhere, (fair enough) if thats the case they should do it.

some times though i do wonder if you guys watch the same shows i do, you keep saying she had a good show. when what i see is a girl struggling to keep motivated and her call numbers up even in peak times.

if you have any, run a segment of charlie next to mica say, both on the bed at 2-3am you will see a totaly different attiude from charlie. this is why charlie has risen quickly in popularity while mica's has leveled off if not fallen some.
i dunno, maybe she just needs a month or so off to recharge, but what ever her problems are, they do affecting her work.

(thats the impression i get anyway).

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2010 10:45 by HEX!T.)
09-09-2010 10:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-09-2010 10:43 )HEX!T Wrote:  im starting to think there illnesses are partly down to the job. the job's running them down so they get ill easyer.
mica has been moping on the set for months, with the odd little burst of energy here and there.
like dionne, mica bores me most nights. although both are very pretty girls, they often give the impression they would rather be elsewhere, (fair enough) if thats the case they should do it.

some times though i do wonder if you guys watch the same shows i do, you keep saying she had a good show. when what i see is a girl struggling to keep motivated and her call numbers up even in peak times.

if you have any, run a segment of charlie next to mica say, both on the bed at 2-3am you will see a totaly different attiude from charlie. this is why charlie has risen quickly in popularity while mica's has leveled off if not fallen some.
i dunno, maybe she just needs a month or so off to recharge, but what ever her problems are, they do affecting her work.

It's certainly possible. Maybe it's smoking related? I heard she's a smoker, as well as Kitty, and they sometimes cough here and there on the shows. I know smoking doesn't automatically make someone sick, but most of my friends who smoke, cough all the time and feel rubbish more than my non smoking friends. Not trying to stir anything. Just a wild guess. Hope she feels better!
09-09-2010 13:46
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(09-09-2010 10:43 )HEX!T Wrote:  im starting to think there illnesses are partly down to the job. the job's running them down so they get ill easyer.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!! annoyed

If she doesn't want to perform then she shouldn't have to just because you want her to - her real fans respect her and like her just the way she is - if you can't say anything nice then why say anything at all? [mutter murmur grumble]
annoyed annoyed annoyed annoyed annoyed Big Grin annoyed annoyed

*just thought you might want to see a familiar type of post in reply to yours Wink

**personally I like her anyway - but I shall defend to the death your right to speak shit freedom of speech

09-09-2010 17:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

Bounce thanx. i was missing that...
shame, i'm still here and there looooonnngg gone.

i like mica 2 and am a bit pissed that i have had very little nice to say about her performances of late, which is a real shame. she started promising enough. but as i said latley there has been somthing affecting her game.

maybe she stopped smoking Smile
maybe personal issues.
maybe even bored shitless of talking to wankers all night... who knows, but hopefully she can get over to it and get back to her bouncey self...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-09-2010 18:22
Thread Closed 

mica martinez