Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Missed Dionne’s shows this week but having just looked through her caps/video thread I noticed there were none of her in the Elite College set. I assume she hasn’t partaking in this particular set which would make her the only night show babe not to do so since it was introduced I believe.Huh

It would appear that Dionne does not enjoy/ is uncomfortable participating in a ‘role play’ type of show as in the six months I have been watching her on Elite I can only recall her once wearing and performing in a gimmick outfit/costume and that was on her ‘D-Day’ comeback night.Sad

A crying shame really as I think Dionne looks stunning in the college girl outfit as well as the PVC policewomen’s outfit that she wore last year (just discovered the video recently – HOT!). I would also love to see Dionne wear the nurses’ uniform that both Sophia & Hannah have worn in the past.Tongue

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
01-10-2010 19:39
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Finally Just got back in an turned on the TV an Dionne is looking Fine in the Net Outfit Tongue Hope i haven't missed much up to now i best go get capping Wink

Bazinga!
01-10-2010 23:43
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(01-10-2010 23:43 )Wazo Wrote:  Finally Just got back in an turned on the TV an Dionne is looking Fine in the Net Outfit Tongue Hope i haven't missed much up to now i best go get capping Wink

This is only her second session, so no you have not missed much. I have got some footage to produce some HQ caps from both sessions up to now. So I will process, and post them tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. Big Grin
01-10-2010 23:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I can't tell if that's just the indentation I'm seeing, or if those are see through from the back. I like it whatever it is Smile
02-10-2010 00:17
DreamMaster Offline
Account closed

Dionne I'll Phone you another time want to be at My Best for you and at the Moment ive The Flu.Ur Looking Good Goodnight Have a Great Weekend.Love Always The DreamMaster.xxx.
02-10-2010 00:30
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(01-10-2010 23:54 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(01-10-2010 23:43 )Wazo Wrote:  Finally Just got back in an turned on the TV an Dionne is looking Fine in the Net Outfit Tongue Hope i haven't missed much up to now i best go get capping Wink

This is only her second session, so no you have not missed much. I have got some footage to produce some HQ caps from both sessions up to now. So I will process, and post them tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. Big Grin

Nice One Mate Knew i Could Relay on You or one of the other great Cappers we have on Here looking Forward to seeing them Big Grin

Bazinga!
02-10-2010 00:35
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Great Night From Dionne again loved her in that Net outfit Tongue See she was also still winding Caty up by wiggling her ass in front of caty every time they changed overlaugh looking forward to sunday.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2010 12:56 by Wazo.)
02-10-2010 12:56
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(02-10-2010 12:56 )Wazo Wrote:  Great Night From Dionne again loved her in that Net outfit Tongue See she was also still winding Caty up by wiggling her ass in front of caty every time they changed overlaugh looking forward to sunday.

Didn't see much of Dionne's show as I mainly watched Caty and then Sophia (either channel I couldn't lose last nightBig Grin) so I will have to take your (unbiasedWink ) word Wazo that she had a good night.Cool

She definitely appears to enjoy wearing the Net outfit as she seems to wear it practically every shift at the moment.Tongue

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
02-10-2010 13:13
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

its a shame she wont do any gimmick set

i.e the college set, but for what she does even with 2 pairs of knicks on shes darn good doing itl
02-10-2010 13:29
lazercutgold Offline
Senior Poster

Hi i have not been on in some time but what about a day session with Dionne would be quite amazing seeing her on our screens during the day!

just a thought Smile
02-10-2010 16:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV