Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I'm liking the show so far, for the most part! More bare bum and two piece outfits!!!

Smile
07-10-2010 23:07
Find all posts by this user
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

When the Danica show I always know what time is as she constantly keeps telling us what the time and how long she has left even though she no longer seems to not wear her watch anymore.

On a more performance related note, now that we know that she has a website coming (danicaofficial.com registered on 24th September 2010) I guess she'll be saving all the good stuff for the site so I personally won't expect too much of her outings on EliteTV.
07-10-2010 23:24
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

I think the idea of ofcom watching EliteTV more that any other babe channel, even for the short term, isn't a reality. Plenty of raunch is shown on the channel and still plenty of nakedness.

Just this evening while Danica was an hour in to her set with 0 seconds of bare 'anything' to her credit, over on 965 Charlie had given us a couple of boob flashes, her arse bare for most of the hour, a few near misses in showing us her 'bottom lady bits' from behind while showing her bare bum and proceeding to jump about like the Energiser bunny for a while (all before the 10 O'Clock 'keep it covered' deadline).

What you get is all down to the performer and it has to be said that sadly some just don't perform well (or at all) anymore.
07-10-2010 23:34
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

that is a fair point... she always know the exact time , watch or not, and how long she has left to tolerate the 'sexy sexy guys and girls' that are calling up.

i liked her last line there , she's looking forward to her next call 'will it be you or your next door neighbour that gets through' lol.
07-10-2010 23:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Seems to me (and I wouldn't know about that sort'o thing) that Danica's a really very pretty girl - like; dreamy summer day by the river, soft-focus, "Girl With the Sun in Her Hair"-playing-in-the-background kinda pretty - but she's just not night-show material. Maybe I'm not best suited to comment, as I tend to just look on in paralysed awe at her lovely visage instead of getting all steamed up when she's on, but I do know she has a very different style on-screen to my favourite 'call-in' babes Dannii, Sammie Dee, Caty... It's like what dizzy_davidh said about Charlie; the activity level, the 'pole-dancer' attitude and performace style, the racy unrestrained "Come on!" look...does Danica have all of that? I'm not seeing it. Hmm.Huh
I respect what Rammy says, but I would ask whether Caty's performances are as toned-down as Danica's at this time? They still seem quite hot to me, but then I'd chuck Caty in my suitcase and bugger off to Bora Bora with her in a flash so I know I'm biased. But mainly cos of her hot shows....

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
08-10-2010 00:00
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

To last - I may have sounded a bit down on Danica there - I would like to reiterate for the record that I still think she's a phenomenally beautiful woman - and look! She's got those gorgeous big tits out now as well...ahhhTongueTongue yeahhh, one for each - what the hell!Big Grin

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
08-10-2010 00:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Her night shows have always been based on a tease type show, rather than the more wild and crazy sort of thing that Caty and Charlie do. Sometimes Danica can be great at putting on a show, however, other times her shows can be very dull. You're certainly not seeing Danica at her best tonight, but when she is, then you can understand why a number of us are hooked! Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 00:17 by Chilly.)
08-10-2010 00:11
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

If Danica is going to make a real go of her website she will have to become a much better all round better performer as no one wants yet another babe site with a blog about what shoots a model is doing and what shoes they bought today along with a bunch of posing glamour pictorials, especially if it's going to have PAYG\subscription content.

On the other hand if the site is going to be raunchy with softcore and or, God help us, hardcore content then she should be going that little bit further on Elite (Elite standards permitting) to help promote the site.

If the website is to be nothing more than a showcase sight then she should be using her time with Elite to determine what her audience wants of her but it seems she is unsure how to do that.

To be fair she has had quite a lot of unfair comments aimed at her rather than at Elite which should have been their target but I think it's safe to say that a lot of her performance issues, if we can call them that, are down to how she is being advised to present herself either through bad management advice (her agent and\or elite) or lack of management advice in the event she doesn't have anyone guiding\representing her.

If things don't pan out she could always supplement her income doing toothpaste or dental related advert work as she has a smashing set of teeth and lips!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 00:20 by dizzy_davidh.)
08-10-2010 00:17
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Danica's website I was surprised to see seems to be developed by a company called GlamourChase as opposed to being an Elite produced site. The last thing I saw from GlamourChase was a glamour model webcam site that was supposed to feature kitty, Charlie and Seren Gibson but which never properly got launched and has now expired.
What that means for the content/quality/launch date of Danica's site I'm not sure.
08-10-2010 00:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

seen danica's ring on her engagement finger. what a lucky b*****d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! decent show from danica tonight

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
08-10-2010 00:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66