Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Glamour Chase launching tonight...
(25-11-2010 01:28 )Trickster Wrote:  All this Glamour Chase N Partyland business in nonsense.

At the end of the day its still the same as Babestation no difference what so ever.

Cellcast fuck everything up i use to love Partyland on Freeview at 3am and what did they do ditch it.

There is a special word for Cellcast trickster, they are idiots hehe.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
25-11-2010 01:32
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-11-2010 00:57 )mrmann Wrote:  
(25-11-2010 00:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ok but partyland has always been tame and glamourchase is the same

That's great, but if Glamour Chase is tamer than Partyland was, then what is the point? It will only do worse than Partyland.

Partyland was only tame during Freeview hours. From what I saw of it when it was on the web stream it was the strongest Cellcast channel pre-Freeview.

The blue theme reminds me of the much-missed BS2 - if this warms up to be anything like that channel I'll be happy, so I'll just sit back and see what develops. Obviously, as a Freeviewer, I haven't seen anything of it tonight but I didn't think Georgie's performance last night was tame in any way. Sure, she didn't go nude, but so what? She didn't go nude anywhere else last night either. Paige was the only other girl on Freeview and she was having a rather quiet night across all the channels - surely by now we're used to her doing that from time to time?
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 01:39 by vila.)
25-11-2010 01:36
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(25-11-2010 01:32 )ledders69 Wrote:  There is a special word for Cellcast trickster, they are idiots hehe.Big Grin

Cant argue there buddy spot on!
25-11-2010 01:41
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(25-11-2010 01:36 )vila Wrote:  Partyland was only tame during Freeview hours. From what I saw of it when it was on the web stream it was the strongest Cellcast channel pre-Freeview.

The blue theme reminds me of the much-missed BS2 - if this warms up to be anything like that channel I'll be happy, so I'll just sit back and see what develops. Obviously, as a Freeviewer, I haven't seen anything of it tonight but I didn't think Georgie's performance last night was tame in any way. Sure, she didn't go nude, but so what? She didn't go nude anywhere else last night either. Paige was the only other girl on Freeview and she was having a rather quiet night across all the channels - surely by now we're used to her doing that from time to time?

The bosses have got at Paige vila, because it was a new channel. So that is why it happened sadly.Sad

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
25-11-2010 01:41
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(25-11-2010 01:41 )Trickster Wrote:  Cant argue there buddy spot on!

Pleased you have supported me on this mateBig Grin and the osg thing on glamourchase I have dispised totally.Sad

FAVOURITE BABES

25-11-2010 01:44
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Dunno what everyone's whinging about, the show is a slightly different format from before but still has to comply with broadcasting regulations, so if you don't like it there's plenty of other channels.
As far as I'm concerned seeing Paige Tyler, subtle, sexy, & sublime as the star of the show & so far not having to endure the unreliable, enigmatic waste of space from one of the other channels is a bonus.

25-11-2010 01:53
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-11-2010 01:41 )ledders69 Wrote:  The bosses have got at Paige vila, because it was a new channel. So that is why it happened sadly.Sad

Sorry mate, but that's bollocks. As I said, Paige was quiet on ALL the channels last night. If she was quiet on GC 'cos it was a 'new' channel (which it isn't, anyway - it's just got a new name-within-a-name), why should that make her quiet on the other two as well?

Edit: And why would they tell Paige to tone down but not Georgie, given which of the two is the more likely to stir things up?
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 02:04 by vila.)
25-11-2010 02:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(25-11-2010 02:03 )vila Wrote:  Sorry mate, but that's bollocks. As I said, Paige was quiet on ALL the channels last night. If she was quiet on GC 'cos it was a 'new' channel (which it isn't, anyway - it's just got a new name-within-a-name), why should that make her quiet on the other two as well?

Edit: And why would they tell Paige to tone down but not Georgie, given which of the two is the more likely to stir things up?

Georgie's show was still toned down, despite her showing her tatto area. She didn't even get naked. There wasn't much different other than the fact that Georgie was moving around more than Paige was.
25-11-2010 02:09
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(25-11-2010 00:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ok but partyland has always been tame and glamourchase is the same

Tameland was ultra tame on FV, but in the last few weeks, there was a noticeable improvement, with more raunchy action, more movement, better posing etc. Yesterday's GC was a large step down, almost back to full on FV TL, IMO.

While Paige has never been the most 'adventurous' of performers, she, like TL, has shown marked improvement recently (even pointing her ass to the camera!); Her GC appearance was the tamest performance I've seen from her in recent weeks; other than (eventually) being tits out, she may as well have been on a daytime show.

BTW, did anyone detect any difference in GC between the satellite only section, and FV section, or was it just as poor all night?
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 02:45 by Censorship :-(.)
25-11-2010 02:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-11-2010 02:09 )mrmann Wrote:  Georgie's show was still toned down, despite her showing her tatto area. She didn't even get naked. There wasn't much different other than the fact that Georgie was moving around more than Paige was.

I don't know why you say "She didn't even get naked." So what? Since when has lack of nakedness meant a show is tame? Nakedness can make a show tame by restricting the girls' movements. All the sexiest shows I can remember seeing on Cellcast channels have been non-nude. I saw no difference between the shows Paige and Georgie did on GC and those they did on the other channels. Georgie's show was no tamer than any other non-nude show she's done at any other time on any other channel. As I pointed out above, she didn't go nude on BS1 either - was that also a horribly 'tame' show as a result? She even used terms like "hard-on" over the mic without batting an eyelid or causing any sort of stir in the studio.

I have to remind everyone that I can only judge the Freeview show and use Freeview standards. If the pre-Freeview show was to the same standard as the Freeview one then I imagine it would not have looked good compared with the pre-Freeview BS1 and BSXtra shows.

(25-11-2010 02:44 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Yesterday's GC was a large step down, almost back to full on FV TL, IMO.

See above.

(25-11-2010 02:44 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  While Paige has never been the most 'adventurous' of performers, she, like TL, has shown marked improvement recently (even pointing her ass to the camera!); Her GC appearance was the tamest performance I've seen from her in recent weeks; other than (eventually) being tits out, she may as well have been on a daytime show.

Paige just had a quiet night on all the channels. Nothing new there.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 03:23 by vila.)
25-11-2010 03:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV