Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Glamour Chase launching tonight...
(25-11-2010 03:06 )vila Wrote:  
(25-11-2010 02:09 )mrmann Wrote:  Georgie's show was still toned down, despite her showing her tatto area. She didn't even get naked. There wasn't much different other than the fact that Georgie was moving around more than Paige was.

I don't know why you say "She didn't even get naked." So what? Since when has lack of nakedness meant a show is tame? Nakedness can make a show tame by restricting the girls' movements. All the sexiest shows I can remember seeing on Cellcast channels have been non-nude. I saw no difference between the shows Paige and Georgie did on GC and those they did on the other channels. Georgie's show was no tamer than any other non-nude show she's done at any other time on any other channel. As I pointed out above, she didn't go nude on BS1 either - was that also a horribly 'tame' show as a result? She even used terms like "hard-on" over the mic without batting an eyelid or causing any sort of stir in the studio.

I have to remind everyone that I can only judge the Freeview show and use Freeview standards. If the pre-Freeview show was to the same standard as the Freeview one then I imagine it would not have looked good compared with the pre-Freeview BS1 and BSXtra shows.

It's not that I really cared that she didn't get naked, it's that it seems to me that Glamour Chase is more tame than Partyland, which is not a good thing. I've never complained about Georgie on the other channels if she didn't go nude, but for a brand new channel, you'd think that someone would go nude to show us that it hasn't been tamed down. Maybe someone will go nude, so I'll have to see, but I think if it was like Partyland, then we would have seen someone naked already. As of now, it's tamer and only topless, minus a glimpse of bum. Smile
25-11-2010 03:17
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I guess we'll have to agree to differ. With the exception of Georgie the girls chosen for the show so far aren't those who are renowned for pushing any boundaries (except her own in the case of Paige). To some people this might make it appear a bit tamer than other channels. Maybe the girls are deliberately chosen for that reason, who knows? All I'm saying is that neither Paige's nor Georgie's performances were radically different from what they normally do and might not have drawn any adverse comment at all if they had been mixed in with a more typical selection of girls.

From the comments that have been made it sounds as if a lot more mainstream 'glamour models' are going to be introduced, possibly making this a gentler show, a bit like the old Party People 3am Show, and that the girls currently being used are just to get the ball rolling in experienced hands rather than throwing newbies into the deep end from the off. On the other hand this is Cellcast, so that could all be just hype. 'Wait and see' time, I suppose.

PS: I believe Paige has presented her posterior for our delectation once or twice.

Edited for typo
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 17:05 by vila.)
25-11-2010 05:32
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

If anyone from GC reads this-it's just an observation and not a criticism.
Any chance you could move the beds a bit closer together. When there are two girls on at the same time the camera has a job fitting both in.
25-11-2010 08:55
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

I have to agree with Mrmann on this. I guess what we both have in common is a personal preference for a bit of nudity and when our fav babes don't do it it shapes our reviews of the show. Others are not bothered so their opinion is based on other stuff. I must admit that when it launched the other day with Paige wearing that fantastic high-hipped number and saying on the mic that they have some amazing 'features' coming up, I thought we were in for a real treat, but since then it's settled into a tamer Partyland but on a different set. I do like the set tho.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 11:23 by countryboy.)
25-11-2010 11:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The ch97 show started and ended with the Glamourchase splash screen (first pic) unlike the previous night, where it was a black screen and the Partyland splash respectively.
I was wondering what the girl with her pants down in their logo (second pic) is holding in her right hand. Is it a stick with a noose on the end, some sort of domination tool? That does not seem compatible with the title of the show.

A new show, I think not.
Same girls
Message boxes
Pics advertising
Countdown timers
and finally, the dreaded split screen was in use last night.

Its better than the ch96 pre midnight show, regarding OSG, interuptions and adverts.

[Image: 2010_11_25_1030.jpg]
25-11-2010 11:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Glamour Chase on TV
Looking at "The Watchers" caps i notice that the show now starts with the Dutch 16 certificate logo , clearly channel 97 no longer has a UK Ofcom licence like Partyland used to , (Partyland never displayed the Dutch 16 cert logo) so there should be no reason why this show can't be as explicit in nature as the other Cellcast run freeview channels and show nudity .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-11-2010 14:55
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(25-11-2010 08:55 )bytor Wrote:  If anyone from GC reads this-it's just an observation and not a criticism.
Any chance you could move the beds a bit closer together. When there are two girls on at the same time the camera has a job fitting both in.

I'm going to support you on that one bytor, reckon it would be good if both beds were joined together. They could also adjust the positioning of the lights area sandwiched in between the beds at the moment, good idea.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
25-11-2010 15:13
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

1) Do not operate heavy machinery whilst watching this channel, as you're likely to be bored to tears and fall asleep.

2) If you have high blood pressure, then don't watch this channel. Nope, not because of the babes, but because you'll just get seriously pissed off with the endless graphics we use to ruin the show.

Is this what the other logos mean? Wink
25-11-2010 15:18
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(25-11-2010 15:18 )Chilly Wrote:  1) Do not operate heavy machinery whilst watching this channel, as you're likely to be bored to tears and fall asleep.

2) If you have high blood pressure, then don't watch this channel. Nope, not because of the babes, but because you'll just get seriously pissed off with the endless graphics we use to ruin the show.

Is this what the other logos mean? Wink

Cheers for telling us that Chilly, I approve that you have mentioned it. Oh and by the way it was very nice you said a nice thing about Paige the other day. I agree with you totally.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
25-11-2010 15:22
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

A double bed would have made more sense. Aside from just making the set look better, it would give more room during solo stints and avoid the need for split screen when two are on.

Also, what would Danica say? She won't show for anything less than a king size with memory foam and heat massage. Big Grin
25-11-2010 15:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV