Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.76 Average

Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up?

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Elite Daytime - Who Should They Sign Up?
evelynn is a must surely.

also fernanda and emma spellar.

and a non xcite girl sarah matty.

and sammie p i dont see going back to elite for some reason.
07-01-2011 23:34
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I too think that any of Xcite / Xplicit TV's top names such as Emma Spellar, Sammie Pennington, Lucy Zara, Dannii Harwood, Kimberley Gordon, Kelly Bell, Gemma Hiles are musts for Elite. I think any of those babes would fit right in at Elite.

I suppose at the end of the day, its between Elite and Babestation who get their pick of the defunct Bang channels, but even though I am a fan of Babestation, I have to admit that the programming quality is better on Elite TV.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 02:14 by Regenerated.)
08-01-2011 02:13
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(08-01-2011 02:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  I too think that any of Xcite / Xplicit TV's top names such as Emma Spellar, Sammie Pennington, Lucy Zara, Dannii Harwood, Kimberley Gordon, Kelly Bell, Gemma Hiles are musts for Elite. I think any of those babes would fit right in at Elite.

True, but as Elite already have a top-notch daytime line-up (Alice, Becky, Rachel, Hannah, Cara, Kitty, Leah, Sophia and Vikki) there's not going to be much room for many of the Pad/Xcite girls. We are all going to have our personal preferences for who they should sign up, I posted mine on the previous page. It's going to be a very interesting few weeks ahead.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-01-2011 07:03
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

It is going to be a very interesting time as we wait to see who goes where. Its a bit like a WWE draft, with nobody sure who's going to end up on which programmes....

You rightly said that there is already a strong line up of daytime girls at Elite, and there is at Babestation too. It may be that the girls will have to find homes on other channels such as Red Light, Chat Girls or Paradiso. I could easily see some of them going to TVX aswell, there's room for a few more there.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
08-01-2011 08:13
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Ive posted who I'd like but not at the expense of the current girls, theres prob room for 2 girls but they need to have a personality to work on elite which alot of the pad girls don't have.
08-01-2011 08:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

ive met kelly bell several times and she does have a personality and would be great on elite. elite do need a couple of daygirls to cope when babes are off doing glamour work

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-01-2011 10:13
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Kelly would be a good signing, her schedule means she can only do a limited number of shifts so would have little impact on the current roster.
08-01-2011 10:19
Charlemagne Offline

Over the past few months Jamie has not been recruiting. He has lost about 4 girls and only brought in Lori.
Do you think that he knew what was happening at Bangmedia and has been waiting to cherry pick their best babes.
08-01-2011 11:27
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(08-01-2011 11:27 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Over the past few months Jamie has not been recruiting. He has lost about 4 girls and only brought in Lori.
Do you think that he knew what was happening at Bangmedia and has been waiting to cherry pick their best babes.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me, he seemed to know what was coming in regard to licence been pulled as he pretty much changed the clothing policy on daytimes long before everyone else
08-01-2011 11:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(08-01-2011 11:27 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Over the past few months Jamie has not been recruiting. He has lost about 4 girls and only brought in Lori.

havent you forgotten about paige green, leah francis, and becky holt. agree he probably knew about bang and knew he might be able to get some

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
08-01-2011 12:12
Thread Closed