Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Channel 960 - chat back

archie Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Channel 960 - chat back
SuperSpurs Wrote:
kalel76 Wrote:Didn't realise things were as bad as that SuperSpurs.

Yes mate - apparently Hotel Voyeur are absolute shockers for paying out wages they owe - maybe that's why they have so many girls on screen 'coz they know they're gonna knock half of them. Apparently the girls even used to get skin rashes from their filthy set - imagine that....christ.

From what I've heard, the girls get treated like shite in a lot of places. Not on my channel though.

It's interesting to remember what the owner of Spearmint Rhino (a billionaire) always says: He made his money out of the girls and because of that they'll always be treated like princesses. Shame the owners of Hotel Voyeur don't have the same amount of grace or inteligence.

Hmmmmm...
"a freelance individual"s comments that may return to haunt ChatBack

Time mabye to start treating staff and customers with a bit more respect one may think. As they say shite sticks!
20-02-2009 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

teh live stream is gone! no link for it on Howcute.com! - just when i thought this show is turning around..... it gone back down to crap! kylie only does mornings, we have the boring jessica from 4pm to 11pm - April always looks bored..... and Amy is the only one worth watching during the day! - Now the live feed is gone! oh well better watch Party people and babestation now on thier live stream!
20-02-2009 17:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jabber Offline
Junior Poster

apmaddogg Wrote:teh live stream is gone! no link for it on Howcute.com! - just when i thought this show is turning around..... it gone back down to crap! kylie only does mornings, we have the boring jessica from 4pm to 11pm - April always looks bored..... and Amy is the only one worth watching during the day! - Now the live feed is gone! oh well better watch Party people and babestation now on thier live stream!

Good choice - watching jessica, blank screen, or any other channel? a real brain teaser......
20-02-2009 17:44
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

apmaddogg Wrote:teh live stream is gone! no link for it on Howcute.com! - just when i thought this show is turning around..... it gone back down to crap! kylie only does mornings, we have the boring jessica from 4pm to 11pm - April always looks bored..... and Amy is the only one worth watching during the day! - Now the live feed is gone! oh well better watch Party people and babestation now on thier live stream!

Totally agree App. No live stream (yet again). The lovely Kylie is doing some crap "fitness" thing in the early hours (always good to have one of your bankers on at a time when viewing figures are bound to be less). Even April has gone to look really bored. Where has the playful cheekiness gone? The smiles? The playing with the skirt so you never knew if you were gonna get a quick flash or not? She was mental but good for giggles. The next question is what are they gonna do to destroy Amy??? Get her to wear arctic protection gear??? Fuckwits unite - and they all seem to unite at this channel calling themselves the production staff!

Really starting to go off this channel which is a shame because I thought it showed so much promise to be different from the normal tedious crap we get elsewhere. Sad

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
20-02-2009 19:39
google1 Offline

Rolleyes RE: Channel 960 - chat back
Channel 960

what a load of rubbish half the night video recordings Jessica afraid to show anything worth seeing £1.50 a min to phone!!!! I don't think so just to talk to off screen girls most of the time.
So come on producers pull your finger out & lets have a decent show thats worth watching
21-02-2009 19:25
tsurugi Offline
Banned

now they are doing the split screen bullshit doing that in the daytime is bad enough,but to do it at night is just dumb they don't seem to be getting any calls wonder why?
22-02-2009 01:48
phallusfungus Away

tsurugi Wrote:now they are doing the split screen bullshit doing that in the daytime is bad enough,but to do it at night is just dumb they don't seem to be getting any calls wonder why?

the producers must have a wicked sense of humour. every slip-up is noted on this forum with cutting and witty comments. i bet they enjoy reading them as much as we do. i'm sure some of the regulars on the chatback threads watch the shows just to have something to write about here Tongue

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
22-02-2009 01:51
tsurugi Offline
Banned

its like an A-Z of how to fuck up a babe channel
22-02-2009 01:53
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

rumbletum Wrote:

Totally agree App. No live stream (yet again). The lovely Kylie is doing some crap "fitness" thing in the early hours (always good to have one of your bankers on at a time when viewing figures are bound to be less). Even April has gone to look really bored. Where has the playful cheekiness gone? The smiles? The playing with the skirt so you never knew if you were gonna get a quick flash or not? She was mental but good for giggles. The next question is what are they gonna do to destroy Amy??? Get her to wear arctic protection gear??? Fuckwits unite - and they all seem to unite at this channel calling themselves the production staff!

Really starting to go off this channel which is a shame because I thought it showed so much promise to be different from the normal tedious crap we get elsewhere. Sad

Good post. Channel 960 seems bent on destroying girls rather than promoting them. Who actually runs this bloody channel. If they are bankers maybe it should be nationalised and bring back Summer as the Government environment and green party (shrub) correspondent.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
22-02-2009 03:51
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

archie Wrote:
SuperSpurs Wrote:
kalel76 Wrote:Didn't realise things were as bad as that SuperSpurs.

Yes mate - apparently Hotel Voyeur are absolute shockers for paying out wages they owe - maybe that's why they have so many girls on screen 'coz they know they're gonna knock half of them. Apparently the girls even used to get skin rashes from their filthy set - imagine that....christ.

From what I've heard, the girls get treated like shite in a lot of places. Not on my channel though.

It's interesting to remember what the owner of Spearmint Rhino (a billionaire) always says: He made his money out of the girls and because of that they'll always be treated like princesses. Shame the owners of Hotel Voyeur don't have the same amount of grace or inteligence.

Hmmmmm...
"a freelance individual"s comments that may return to haunt ChatBack

Time mabye to start treating staff and customers with a bit more respect one may think. As they say shite sticks!

Can SuperSpurs shed any light on whats going on?
22-02-2009 13:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV