Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

stoly Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
What exactly are you guys expecting the girl to do.?
I thought Danica played her part last night, rubbing and sucking on a nipple or two. It's more than I would do ! . If I was paired with one of my mates, nipple sucking, spanking & kissing, would never happen, and I don't see many of the members here talking about going down on their mates whilst in their local.
I've watched Danica for a couple of years now, and she now seems more adventurous, breaking out the breasts in the first 10 mins.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 13:54 by stoly.)
10-02-2011 13:53
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

All those who say if you don't like it don't watch clearly are unable to make constructive comment...

Danica looked great last night, but if you spend over two hours in the same outfit doing the same stuff it's gonna get dull after a while, especially if there's not much skin on show. You might as well watch for the first hour and switch off. I'm not a fan of 241s at the mo as they are mostly pointless, so that part of the show was redundant for me.

The only way you're gonna get the best out of Danica at the moment is if she does a proper night show with shorter sets.
10-02-2011 14:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(10-02-2011 09:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thought danica was average at best last night, the outfit was good but other than that danica was very average for the first 2 hours and the 241 with sophia was largely dull

Well said. However, I won't repeat what you said in the chatbox about her show, Rammy. You know, when you agreed with me about what I had to say about Danica's show. Wink Big Grin Evil Rammy rules. Cool Yep, last night was certainly one of her shows to quickly forget.
10-02-2011 14:33
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

What I would like to know is how many of the moaners ever ring the girls on Elite my view if you do not call the girls don't knock them. If you want the girls to do some thing to please you call them and if it's within Offcom guide lines they will try .Last night I called Danica when she was with Sophia and ask if she would kiss Sophias breasts and then for Danica to remove her blouse and allow Sophia to kiss her breasts there was not a problem,blouse off and they got to work. So if you want to change what the girls are doing give them a call.One thing that I was not happy with last night was I rang about 10-15 and got through to speak to Danica no problem,but after 12-00 rang several times after the first couple of minutes of how to get through message says press 1 to speak to the on screen girl ,then says the girl is talking to another caller,but the girl / girls are on the screen are waving a phone for someone to call them.At one time the girls must have been waiting for 5 minutes or more and all I was getting that the girl on screen was talking to another caller, rubbish it's a rip off con that's got to stop I had the same problem last week.It gives the impression that the girls are not being called.

10-02-2011 14:43
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Elite are still pulling the old call stacking trick then Rolleyes Yes, normally you have to call a girl to get them doing what you want, so were all of Danica's callers telling her to sit perfectly still and look uninterested?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-02-2011 14:50
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

(10-02-2011 14:43 )brinsford Wrote:  One thing that I was not happy with last night was I rang about 10-15 and got through to speak to Danica no problem,but after 12-00 rang several times after the first couple of minutes of how to get through message says press 1 to speak to the on screen girl ,then says the girl is talking to another caller,but the girl / girls are on the screen are waving a phone for someone to call them.At one time the girls must have been waiting for 5 minutes or more and all I was getting that the girl on screen was talking to another caller, rubbish it's a rip off con that's got to stop I had the same problem last week.It gives the impression that the girls are not being called.

brinsford I have had that problem on numerous occassions and have been extremely angry about it. It always seems to happen when danica or alice or when sammie use to do the odd show, which leads me to believe they do it when models are doing a one off show. Has very rarely happened to me when i have called the girls that do regular shows, which leads me to believe it is a swindle
10-02-2011 14:52
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(10-02-2011 14:43 )brinsford Wrote:  One thing that I was not happy with last night was I rang about 10-15 and got through to speak to Danica no problem,but after 12-00 rang several times afterthe first couple of minutes of how to get through message says press 1 to speak to the on screen girl ,then says the girl is talking to another caller,but the girl / girls are on the screen are waving a phone for someone to call them.At one time the girls must have been waiting for 5 minutes or more and all I was getting that the girl on screen was talking to another caller, rubbish it's a rip off con that's got to stop I had the same problem last week.It gives the impression that the girls are not being called.

Ah, that old trick. It is indeed very annoying. Last time I experienced this was during one of Alice's night shows. The more you hear about this 'issue' continuing, well, the more you start to believe that it is indeed a scam they have going on at Elite TV. Either way, it sucks!
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 14:55 by Chilly.)
10-02-2011 14:53
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(10-02-2011 14:43 )brinsford Wrote:  What I would like to know is how many of the moaners ever ring the girls on Elite my view if you do not call the girls don't knock them. If you want the girls to do some thing to please you call them and if it's within Offcom guide lines they will try .Last night I called Danica when she was with Sophia and ask if she would kiss Sophias breasts and then for Danica to remove her blouse and allow Sophia to kiss her breasts there was not a problem,blouse off and they got to work. So if you want to change what the girls are doing give them a call.

With all due respect Brinsford, you have no idea who calls, who calls when they're enjoying the show, who doesn't call when they're not enjoying the show, who listens in etc, etc. Just because they don't bang on about it on here for the whole world to know about, doesn't mean they don't add to Elite coffers in some way. You started as someone who's posts were worth reading, now you're turning into Wazo... (sorry Wazo)... get a grip

Edit: by the way, they stack calls all the time when the girl is free - how do you think they make money?
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 14:55 by countryboy.)
10-02-2011 14:53
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

totally agree, the only way your gonna get the best out of danica is if she does full night shows. so then she has time to change the outfit a couple of times. cause these 3 hour shows she does she has no time to do anything proper and looks totally uninterested at times. i'm hopeful she's a sammie waiting to happen!
10-02-2011 14:56
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(10-02-2011 14:56 )irishdude85 Wrote:  totally agree, the only way your gonna get the best out of danica is if she does full night shows. so then she has time to change the outfit a couple of times. cause these 3 hour shows she does she has no time to do anything proper and looks totally uninterested at times. i'm hopeful she's a sammie waiting to happen!

When I spoke to Danica last night it was going to be 1 of 3 things .
1. A change of outfit 2. 241 3.The Shower the 241 won.

10-02-2011 15:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66