Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Rebecca Jade - Red Light Central : Chat & Discussion

Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Rebecca Jade - Red Light Central : Chat & Discussion
RJ was looking smokin' last night. As usual. Her new tatt is so sexy. Was hard to choose between her and LDM last night but RJ got the treatment lol

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
05-07-2011 17:46
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(05-07-2011 17:35 )operoc25 Wrote:  Didnt Rebecca used to be on Babestation or Sexstation. I know that i recognise her from somewhere. Huh

She worked at Babestation/Party People, TVX, Club Paradiso and Babeworld before starting on Red Light. Gets around does our Rebecca Wink

Great to see her on the night show at last, add my vote to the "more than the break coverer" movement.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
05-07-2011 20:26
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

Tis me Wink

Thanks for the caps and comments guys was good to be appearing on breaks other night I had my shifts given too me few months ago and didn't know what nights I was floating .. But hope you all still managed to catch a bit of me! Will be back on Monday night Wink

Xxx
07-07-2011 13:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(07-07-2011 13:04 )rebeccajade Wrote:  Tis me Wink

Thanks for the caps and comments guys was good to be appearing on breaks other night I had my shifts given too me few months ago and didn't know what nights I was floating .. But hope you all still managed to catch a bit of me! Will be back on Monday night Wink

Xxx

Great show Rebecca. Can't wait to see you again

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
07-07-2011 13:34
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

Hope everyone had a good weekend?

I'm back on today until 10pm .. Got the naughty hour so hope you boys can come have some fun with me Wink
Also on Monday night xxx
10-07-2011 09:10
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

Great new RJ. Looking forward to twisting one out to you. Had a great weekend ty xo

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
10-07-2011 09:13
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

eek eek eek CRIKEY eek eek eek. Rebecca Jade is just beyond words tonight in bright green. Utterly mind boggling. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue. Ok, I'm off to cool down Surprised

10-07-2011 21:27
Doddle Offline
Not just the sun

That mint green outfit was the biz. Think she was on after 10 as well? An even naughtier hour Tongue

Clive James Wrote:Reality is a useful brake on megalomania.
11-07-2011 15:50
rebeccajade Offline
Senior Poster

Hey boys I'm tonight will be starting off at 10pm 948 I'm
Covering breaks too I think but I'm guna be on 948 mostly Smile
So see you in a few hours Smile
Make the most of me tonight boys as all my nightime shifts this month have been changed to days Sad

Xxxx
11-07-2011 19:13
Snooks Away
Olympic Champion Keely

Thats a bugger, no RJ nightshows for the rest of the month Sad. One of the best looking ladies on any channel restricted to being on days. Oh well better that than nothing I suppose. Looking forward to tonight Smile

11-07-2011 19:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL