babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

Channel 960 - chat back

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Channel 960 - chat back
dont think he wants to. the production staff have just about worn out there welcome here.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-02-2009 13:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Just when they seemed to have recognisable schedule (11am-4pm,4pm-11pm,11pm-5am) it all seems to have gone pear shaped again. And I must say, it looks like it's to try and accommodate what April wants.
09-03-2009 23:14
HEX!T Away
Retired

nah m8 it looks to me like some girls just aint that commited. april has took a huff by the looks of it as shes been on since 3pm and it looks like there 9pm girl hasnt shown up.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-03-2009 23:19
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Hexit Wrote:nah m8 it looks to me like some girls just aint that commited. april has took a huff by the looks of it as shes been on since 3pm and it looks like there 9pm girl hasnt shown up.

Exactly Hexit, why should the other girls be committed, when April gets special treatment, she usually starts late, has more breaks and seems to be able to finish whenever she wants to, not fair on the other girls.
09-03-2009 23:36
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

I think summer and the shrub will run a better channel than these pricks! still no Live Stream.... they won't let Kylie doing the late show even she admitted that she would like to but the producer said NO! summer walks out, April isn't being April...

the camermen suck ass........

DAMN! would love to see Summer and the shrub run a proper channel - maybe they could take Kylie and Amy with them and put them on the night shift!

I'll sure that would get more phones calls ringing in each night and would be a really ace show to watch!
and i know most of us will deff ring in, just to see Amy, summer and Kylie doing the night shift talking dirty! and acting very Naughty - i'm assure you it'll be better than watching Boring OLD COCK SUCKING JESSICA!

so come on Summer make your own channel - also make the shrub the boss!
09-03-2009 23:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

i so want to hit april in the face with a wet fish
10-03-2009 01:22
Nigma Away
Master Poster

tsurugi Wrote:i so want to hit april in the face with a wet fish

Kinky bugger!
10-03-2009 01:54
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

You'd have to find her first tsurugi, she's on the missing list again. Don't know how she gets away with it!
10-03-2009 01:55
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Signboy Wrote:You'd have to find her first tsurugi, she's on the missing list again. Don't know how she gets away with it!

This channel really is amazing... caught the worn-out video yet again around 1 a.m....... April eventually comes back live... don't know if she knows she is live.. but she stifles a yawn... followed a minute later by a really long yawn...and incredibly then by a longer yawn as she hits her head against the backdrop and seems to be saying "Im fucked. I can't take any more." She then takes a telephone call.
I have some sympathy for the girl as she is obviously being overworked this morning, but jings who is actually running and producing this channel.
Bring back Mr SFOS (Super Fuck Off Spurs) for an explanation if the wheels in motion have not yet run over him. This has nothing to do with Summer any more .. its about professionalism or the total lack of it from those in control of ShitBack.Rolleyes

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 02:49 by Stewartie.)
10-03-2009 02:48
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Stewartie Wrote:
Signboy Wrote:You'd have to find her first tsurugi, she's on the missing list again. Don't know how she gets away with it!

This channel really is amazing... caught the worn-out video yet again around 1 a.m....... April eventually comes back live... don't know if she knows she is live.. but she stifles a yawn... followed a minute later by a really long yawn...and incredibly then by a longer yawn as she hits her head against the backdrop and seems to be saying "Im fucked. I can't take any more." She then takes a telephone call.
I have some sympathy for the girl as she is obviously being overworked this morning, but jings who is actually running and producing this channel.
Bring back Mr SFOS (Super Fuck Off Spurs) for an explanation if the wheels in motion have not yet run over him. This has nothing to do with Summer any more .. its about professionalism or the total lack of it from those in control of ShitBack.Rolleyes

Perhaps once, just once, you could make a post without the eye rolling smilie.
10-03-2009 03:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV