Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
1 of the RLC producers is a ex BS producer , "International Partyboy" he calls himself (info provided by Ani James) , this guy is a top notch and a competent producer , he knows the babe channel business inside out and is just the guy to have working for you when Ofcom is on you back , but the down side of having this guy as a producer is that he was also one of the producers that worked for BS a few years ago when BS got it's nic name "Tamestation" , even in those days BS had a Dutch licence but unlike now BS was the tamest channel on TV mainly due to strick producers , some producers "allegedly" moved to other channels and BS recruited new ones that allowed the girls more freedom resulting in what you see on BS now , ie girls in Tiny thongs with plenty of ass to cam positions or naked girls , some of the tamer producers from BS moved to the TVX phone in channels resulting in TVX becoming the tamest channels on free to air babe channel tv (info from one of the girls that worked for TVX at the time) , so with the news that ex producers that helped to get BS it's "Tamestation" repetition are now working for RLC it partly explains why the shows are a little safe .
I noticed a few nights ago when Jemma was on screen at about 11pm she turned full ass to cam , the camera man adjusted the camera so that she was not shown in full ass to cam position , he moved the camera round so that she was always shown partly side ways on to cam , this is typical of the camera angles that BS used to do a few years ago , so maybe they have also got ex BS camera people working for them as well .
But like i have said if you have Ofcom problems these are the type of competent people you want working for you to ensure you don't get any more Ofcom "in breach" rulings .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2011 12:26 by mr mystery.)
15-08-2011 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep in the end we don't want rlc to lose there licence they have some seriously fit ladies
15-08-2011 12:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree rather rlc at the moment play safe at the moment rather than pushing it and getting in even more trouble

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
15-08-2011 14:55
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I sometimes come on this thread and have a good old moan and a grumble about the strict rules and tameness of the RLC channels , even going to the extreme measure of posting a cap of a girl from a rival channel in order to highlight the difference , then when i sit down and think about it in a cool and collected manner i realise that RLC are only doing what they deem necessary to protect their future in babe channel business from the ravages of Ofcom , there is noway the RLC people or the RLC girls want to come on here and see some people moaning (me)about the big knickers and tame shows , there is no way that the RLC people want the channel to be lumbered with the tag of being a tame big knicker channel , whether we agree or not with all the things RLC is doing they are only taking these measures to protect their babe channel future in a manner they think is necessary , put it this way if Ofcom fucked off all the RLC girls are capable of putting on some great shows .

{edit} just thought i would explain that i am not agreeing with the "safer" shows being broadcast on RLC , i am just saying i can understand why they are taking these measures .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2011 16:21 by mr mystery.)
15-08-2011 16:07
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep we don't like it but we get why it is how it is.
15-08-2011 16:37
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Fair point on RLC having to tame down the shows due to Ofcom, but that's no excuse for having the same girls on the same sets doing the same theme, night after night week after week.
It was great to see Ruby and Rachel back on nights but that's few and in between the same predictability of the channel, but they're not alone.
Get new girls on nights and be more creative with sets is all that is needed to become alot better within the limits enforced by Ofcom.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
15-08-2011 17:21
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2011 16:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  I sometimes come on this thread and have a good old moan and a grumble about the strict rules and tameness of the RLC channels , even going to the extreme measure of posting a cap of a girl from a rival channel in order to highlight the difference , then when i sit down and think about it in a cool and collected manner i realise that RLC are only doing what they deem necessary to protect their future in babe channel business from the ravages of Ofcom , there is noway the RLC people or the RLC girls want to come on here and see some people moaning (me)about the big knickers and tame shows , there is no way that the RLC people want the channel to be lumbered with the tag of being a tame big knicker channel , whether we agree or not with all the things RLC is doing they are only taking these measures to protect their babe channel future in a manner they think is necessary , put it this way if Ofcom fucked off all the RLC girls are capable of putting on some great shows .

{edit} just thought i would explain that i am not agreeing with the "safer" shows being broadcast on RLC , i am just saying i can understand why they are taking these measures .

they never come on here anyway to explain anything which is probably why they get so much stick ,a simple answer would be nice or are they just not bothered? the later i think
15-08-2011 17:35
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Yes it's relatively tame to times gone before & compared to a couple of other channels, but RLC have still released some of the shackles from an even tamer period.

The likes of Levi & Rochelle still put a decent show last night regardless.
15-08-2011 18:07
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

What a load of fucking bullshit annoyed ,rochelle comes back on wearing a white thong and they switch channels to ani james fully naked,rochelle comes back again wearing a bigger black knickers annoyedannoyedannoyed everyone can come on here and say that the shows have to tame down and be shit because what happened with bangbabes, but clearly on rlc its one thing for some of the girls and a different thing for another,yet they say that the girls can wear what ever they like and get naked whenever they what BounceBounce that isnt the case with rochelle now is it Huh just take a look at the caps in danniis thread and you will see her fully naked in some crazy angles but rochelle wasn't even allowed take off her tie when she was on last night lol at one point thats all dannii was wearing.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2011 00:19 by anchorman.)
16-08-2011 00:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disagree, the outfits that are worn by the babes are decided by the rlc babes themselves, rlc then have to make sure they comply with the rules. when rochelle went on the set in the white thong rlc werent sure it was complying and rochelle changed to the bigger black thong

dont think rlc are favouring some babes more than others, just making sure they dont get in trouble

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-08-2011 00:25

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL