babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
Well the first round was completely open and it was seeded based on the votes the girls recieved which is the fairest way to do it really. The only other way that could even be considered is randomly draw someone from the top 6 to face someone from the bottom 6.

Also, I'm pretty sure Caty Cole won last year as well no?
14-11-2011 19:24
Find all posts by this user
dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

Just give it to Caty, no one else comes close in my opinion!
14-11-2011 19:29
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(14-11-2011 12:02 )Paul71 Wrote:  I thought there would be some close battles for votes, but it is going to be such a walk over for most of the models like Caty Cole, Paige Tyler, Dannii Harwood, Sophia Knight, Lilly Roma, Amanda Rendall, Alice Goodwin and Tiffany Chambers. Sad

I would love to see Sophia Lares, Lolly BadcocK, Fernanda, Dionne Daniels and Daryl Morgan to get through to the next round. Big Grin

I don't know where you're getting that from. I've been following the voting and Fernanda is comfortably ahead Smile
The only match which is close at the moment is the bottom one between Daryl and Tiffany, which is no surprise as they were No.8 and No.9 in the main vote. But things can change very quickly, and there are still two days to go.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2011 20:07 by eagle_si.)
14-11-2011 19:47
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(14-11-2011 19:24 )Scotsman Wrote:  Well the first round was completely open and it was seeded based on the votes the girls recieved which is the fairest way to do it really. The only other way that could even be considered is randomly draw someone from the top 6 to face someone from the bottom 6.

Also, I'm pretty sure Caty Cole won last year as well no?

Caty did indeed win last year. She defeated Tori in the final and the year before last apparently she defeated Daryl in the final.

At the end of the day, no matter what the seedings or formats are, people will always vote for their favourites, or they're going against everything they look for in their babeshow girls. I have enjoyed following the scoring and voting very closely this year, and its always good to try out new formats anyway. Don't want to get too reliable on one system, that way there's always another plan available if something fails.

As eagle_si said, indications are that the only match which is really close to call is Tiffany vs Daryl. We saw in the first round how quickly things can change though. At one point it seemed that a lot of the last 16 weren't even going to make it, but as more people get involved, scores change very quickly. I'm not going to say right now who, but my idea of who the final will be between is still possible.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE: BETH BENNETT
14-11-2011 20:02
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-11-2011 19:47 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(14-11-2011 12:02 )Paul71 Wrote:  I thought there would be some close battles for votes, but it is going to be such a walk over for most of the models like Caty Cole, Paige Tyler, Dannii Harwood, Sophia Knight, Lilly Roma, Amanda Rendall, Alice Goodwin and Tiffany Chambers. Sad

I would love to see Sophia Lares, Lolly BadcocK, Fernanda, Dionne Daniels and Daryl Morgan to get through to the next round. Big Grin

I don't know where you're getting that from. I've been following the voting and Fernanda is comfortably ahead Smile
The only match which is close at the moment is the bottom one between Daryl and Tiffany, which is no surprise as they were No.8 and No.9 in the main vote. But things can change very quickly, and there are still two days to go.

Well I hope you are right, I don't know, but it looks like Dionne Daniels is get loads of votes now? I hope it's not too little too late?Sad
16-11-2011 13:27
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(16-11-2011 13:27 )Paul71 Wrote:  Well I hope you are right, I don't know, but it looks like Dionne Daniels is get loads of votes now? I hope it's not too little too late?Sad

Suspect not enough, without counting it out it looks like an upset to the seeded rankings, interesting outcome. Would prefer Dionne to go through but both girls are great.
16-11-2011 14:19
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

So Tori made the final last year while on Bangbabes but this year fails to make the top 16 while working on RLCHuh
16-11-2011 14:19
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(16-11-2011 14:19 )londonpete72 Wrote:  So Tori made the final last year while on Bangbabes but this year fails to make the top 16 while working on RLCHuh

Without being personal about Tori, I dont think it is just due to the change of channel. I think last year she hit this competition with a strong showing just when she was getting noticed more and a little popular. You could say something similar about Danica, wonder where she placed? Also, others like Georgie seeded further down than previous position, although still in the game I think.
16-11-2011 14:24
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Tori was on a lot more last year, her appearances seem fairly limited at the moment so I guess that could have something to do with it.

I'm counting the votes now.
16-11-2011 19:51
Kelly's Heroes Offline
Aston Villa

(16-11-2011 19:51 )Scotsman Wrote:  Tori was on a lot more last year, her appearances seem fairly limited at the moment so I guess that could have something to do with it.

I'm counting the votes now.

Stop writing, more counting. Wink

All good things come to those who.............................................................​.....................................wait
16-11-2011 19:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV