Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite?

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread
thought i may have been wrong as im not a fan of the big boobs. i don't mind enhanced as long as there proportionate, like danica's. but huge whether enhanced or not is just not my thing so i never bother watching when alice, sophia lares or michelle thorn are on.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-09-2010 20:50
Find all posts by this user
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread
(26-09-2010 20:50 )HEX!T Wrote:  thought i may have been wrong as im not a fan of the big boobs. i don't mind enhanced as long as they're proportionate, like danica's. but huge whether enhanced or not is just not my thing so i never bother watching when alice, sophia lares or michelle thorn are on.

I have to agree with you there. 'Balloon boob syndrome' can be a real turn-off.

In the case of Michelle Thorne she is a smart, funny intelligent woman and that was evident from her early days as a wee slip of a girl in all those Adult channel features. That only serves to make me wonder why she went so huge from the get-go.

I always remember the old 'way to tell' (as well as the one about ageing a women by how wrinkled her elbows are) which is simply that boobs don't sit on your chest when you lay down which when they do indicates they are likely to be fake. Again, not being mean to Michelle but when she lays down her boobs are almost under her chin!

As others have said, if they are in proportion with a gals body, 'making up for what God didn't provide' so to speak, all looks fine but 'top-heavy' just looks somewhat ridiculous but I guess it is almost a requirement to have overly-large boobs in the glamour game these days.

That all being said a good boob-job will last for ages and if the post-op process is followed correctly will stay supple and natural to the touch for a long time.

I do often look at the natural girls who wear bras that are too small and think to myself 'you'll regret it' as besides messing with the shoulder muscles that cross the chest to the breast they are ruining the muscle tissue under their boob that keeps it perky meaning that they may be natural now but they'll probably end-up having to have some work done to correct their premature droop, especially if they want to stay in the business and not retire to one of those nasty 'granny channels'.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2010 21:07 by dizzy_davidh.)
28-09-2010 21:03
brinsford Online
Master Poster

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite?
Big are not best DANICA the winner. Small girls boobs sometimes give the impression they are alot bigger than what they are.

03-10-2010 21:11
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite?
(03-10-2010 21:11 )brinsford Wrote:  Big are not best DANICA the winner. Small girls boobs sometimes give the impression they are alot bigger than what they are.

Specially with a sac of gel in um.
03-10-2010 22:28
Thread Closed