Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Complaint about BS1

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Rolleyes Complaint about BS1
Hi there folks

Has any one noticed (or is it just me?) that Babestation 1 appears to have changed in the last week? In my opinion it appears to have changed for the worst!! This has nothing to do with the quality of the girls although I wish they wouldn't keep moving to different channels (Blue Kiss, Partyland, etc). It has more to do with the format of the show.

I think there are now too many voiceovers and appearances in corner boxes and FAR TOO MANY two girl sections. I think that the only times there should be interference from voice overs is right at the beginning or the end of a girl's section. If I phoned up one of the onscreen girls the last thing I would want to hear is another conversation in the background.

In the last couple of days I have watched Lori on the show but I think it has been spoilt by the above points, although Lori herself has been as sexy as usual!! Another case in point is when Toya was in the shower on her las night show when there were no less than FOUR interruptions by off screen girls.

When I have watched Babestation 2 with Paige this week there have been virtually no interruption from offscreen girls and NO two girl sections. As a consequence they were MUCH BETTER shows and not just because it was her!!

The solution to this would be to have fewer girls on BS1

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way but I just had to get it off my chest but someone does and they have influence over Babestation producers I hope they bring it to their attention!!

The next time one of my favourite girls is on (Paige, Lori Toya, Rachel) I hope they are on BS2 for the above reasons!!!

That's that off my chest

Best wishes

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESadSadSad
07-08-2009 12:43
Find all posts by this user
M.A.C. Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Complaint about BS1
Mute button.
07-08-2009 12:47
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Constant voice overs (especially of a plug plug plug nature) & little boxes in the corner are annoying, but at the same time something they have to do. One of my biggest grumbles with the channels is texts not get read in a timely manner. The only way they can remedy that is more mic time, which in turn is more revenue from increased text traffic. Smart business & as someone pointed out elsewhere makes them less likely to incur that wrath of OFCOM. BS2 is the better show, but BS1 is the freeview cash cow.
07-08-2009 15:34
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

The box in the corner is annoying. I have also noticed that when the girls are in the box, more often than not, the calls to the babe on the bed seem to stop/slow down. Whether this is by accident or design, I dont know.
I see no reason why they couldn't do the presenting bit at the end of each babes section i.e. every 30 mins., say for 15 minutes and then bring on the next babe fullscreen. I also think using 4 babes on a night is too many and it would work better with 3.
Perhaps the reason for not having 2 girl sections on BS2 is down to the shape of the bed and the lack of space. The round bed doesnt work at all IMO.
07-08-2009 15:53
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I usually enjoy listenning to 2 girls chatting together on the mic, depends who they are, but I dont enjoy watching 2 girls together on the bed if they are not "touching" one another.
I hate split screen and always fastforward through it, no matter who is on. Its much worse than the little box in the corner.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 16:29 by TheWatcher.)
07-08-2009 16:28
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Surely if the girl on the bed is entertaining enough,you can shut everything off. For example when Paige was doing the secretarial thing it was that entertaining that I didn't notice when the split screen with Lori ended.
07-08-2009 16:29
Hazhard Away
Banned

I hate the corner box it pops up to much, i like when the babes read out the texts but half the time they are lecturing us on how 'to send a text in' or 'get a pic of one of the babes' trying to squeeze every bit of money out of us, the beggars Big Grin
And i hate the split screen thing as well especially when your favourite babe is on the screen and all of the sudden you only get to see half of her..
07-08-2009 16:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i like the 2 girls chatting in the box can be very funny. the only thing i dont like is the constant pop ups for pics etc

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2009 17:03
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(07-08-2009 15:34 )DT17 Wrote:  Constant voice overs (especially of a plug plug plug nature) & little boxes in the corner are annoying, but at the same time something they have to do. One of my biggest grumbles with the channels is texts not get read in a timely manner. The only way they can remedy that is more mic time, which in turn is more revenue from increased text traffic. Smart business & as someone pointed out elsewhere makes them less likely to incur that wrath of OFCOM. BS2 is the better show, but BS1 is the freeview cash cow.

Hi DT17

As you are Toya's BIGGEST fan you must have understood my point about Toya's last night appearance when her shower was interrupted FOUR times especially when this was the first time a day girl (apart from Lynsey) had shown her nipples deliberately.

On a related point I have to complain that Toya has not been on night show since. Hopefully she will be back on the night show within a week of her return from Ibiza to show us her tan lines along with the other girls. I have spoke to her and she either didn't know or refused to tell when or if she will be back on nights. Perhaps she told you!!

Best wishes

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESadSadSad
07-08-2009 19:42
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Am I the only one to remember everyone moaning, not that long ago, that there wasn't a box in the corner or suchlike to ensure their txts were being read out???

Damned if they do, damned if they don't

Why not go the whole hog and have 2 seperate channels? BS1 for purely 2 girls reading out txts all night - BS2 for phone calls Rolleyes

You'll never please everybody - and sure as hell not all the time

07-08-2009 19:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV