Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website?

JustMe Offline
Junior Poster

Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website?
Does anyone know why Paige, Emma, and Hannah are not on the BSDaytime or Party People websites?

They are the top 3 girls, are always on the shows but not a peep from them on the sites?

They have photos taken for the rip off phone pics/video thing, so I cant see why they dont pop up on the websites as well.

Bit odd?

Please let me know, its annoying me.

Thx
08-11-2008 12:07
Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Why are Paige, Emma etc not on Website?
I was wondering about that as well! One would think that they would be featuring on the website to try and get punters to sign up!

Anybody got any answers?
08-11-2008 15:08
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

They still show Bianca on the main page but there are no sets inside.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
08-11-2008 15:48
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Just guessing but I used to work for a motorsport TV company and we got into trouble for putting footage on the website without permission. PP would have to get the models to sign a different set of contracts before they could put them up.

Has anyone signed up for the website?

I thought about it the other week but £20 a month for basically just Cherri & Toya seems a bit over-the-top, no matter how hot they both are! CREDIT CRUNCH! If they added Paige, Emma & Hannah I'd probably consider it though.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2008 16:07 by Sylar.)
08-11-2008 16:00
JustMe Offline
Junior Poster

i joined and the cancelled straight away.

you get some good stuff (Cherri and TJ topless, Toya nip slips and a lot of late night girls pics as well), but its crap really.

Way too expensive.
09-11-2008 23:07
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

The least they can do for their members is give them live streaming footage of the show or free webcam shows.

for $30 a month they are not providing much, the updates are also becoming less.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
09-11-2008 23:18
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Yeah they did a promotion a couple of weeks back of £20 for 3 months, which is alot fairer for the amount of content on offer and in hindsight, I problably should have gone for it.

Thanks for the info JustMe. I think I'll hold off until they get Paige / Emma / Hannah on there and hopefully make the price a tad more realistic!
10-11-2008 16:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV