cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 153 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Danica : General Discussion & Chat

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica on Elite
(15-08-2009 17:10 )speedybert Wrote:  I am in a minority here I know.But I have to say that Danica move is a mistake.Apart from anything else we won't get to see her in the standard issue BB PVC Latex outfits anymore which is a shame and the dull dress she's got on today,well looks like it came from Primark.Also the day girls on Elite seem to be instructed to remain vitually motionless(Unless you are VT of course)

The only reason to watch Elite is Holly when she's on and when Vikki Thomas allows her to go braless.(Something she does all the time)I suppose the upside is that Danica's move will mean less of VT which can only be a good thing in my book as I am sick of the sight of her day after day after dayannoyed

Sorry but I think that Elite is a waste of some good talent and is very clearly run to someone's very specific rules(Wonder who?bladewave)

jon21 Wrote:Motionless? Danica's been wriggling about all day long mate.

Maybe Vikki wants someone else to do a few daytime slots.

[Image: th_61188_Pigs_might_Fly_123_1121lo.jpg]

Surely Vikki's ego wouldn't allow that to happen. Smile
15-08-2009 17:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

time will tell if this move is good but for me it is as hopefully danica will be wearing nothing but a tiny pair of knicks and learning from babechannel veterans like holly and vikki can only be good too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2009 18:08 by Rammyrascal.)
15-08-2009 18:08
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

A link to a previous post of mine.. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid176982
...and the answer is, not long at all.

This is only a good move if she does nights, Elite daytime is even worse than BSdaytime and watching Danica today doesn't even compare to what she was doing on The Pad and she's looked bored shitless alot of the time.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2009 19:48 by oopnorth.)
15-08-2009 19:47
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

well i guess someone was full of shit about danica staying. major disappointment.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-08-2009 20:12
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

(15-08-2009 19:47 )oopnorth Wrote:  A link to a previous post of mine.. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid176982
...and the answer is, not long at all.

This is only a good move if she does nights, Elite daytime is even worse than BSdaytime and watching Danica today doesn't even compare to what she was doing on The Pad and she's looked bored shitless alot of the time.

Wouldn't say she looked bored shitless today,just uncomfortable on that awfull sofa.This is where Elite has to raise it's game.The set they use in the daytime is shite and there has to be a big improvement in camera work.Give Danica a big bed to roll around on and oopnorth and myself are both available to do some shifts behind the camera.
And speedybert what you on about man "the dull dress she's got on today".What? It was very low cut and so short it only just covered her bum,you call that dull?Makes a change from the PVC and rubber that we get everyday on The Pad.I thought she looked amazing today.Roll on tomorrow.

Freek on a leash
15-08-2009 20:44
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

this is just my opinion so dont anyone start shouting at me cos i know the girls have their fans but vikki thomas and michelle thorne do absolutely nothing for me! i must admit when either of them come on at 10 or 12 during (every!) day more or less, i honestly switch over!, when i randomly flick back i can guarantee michelle will be sat on the sofa with one leg up in the same postion i think shes been in for months now! how her legs havnt seized up is beyond me! and vicki, im sorry but theres just nothing there to keep me watching for more than 10 seconds, getting danica is a very VERY good signing, elite better use her at every available chance they can, whether it be day, or night shows! Elites night shows are excellent and i do genuinely like the breakfast show, the daytime slots need a LOT of improvement tho!! i thought danica was great yesterday, and to me, it was actually nice to see her in something OTHER than pvc!!

funky
16-08-2009 02:43
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2009 02:43 )funkymackem Wrote:  this is just my opinion so dont anyone start shouting at me cos i know the girls have their fans but vikki thomas and michelle thorne do absolutely nothing for me! i must admit when either of them come on at 10 or 12 during (every!) day more or less, i honestly switch over!, when i randomly flick back i can guarantee michelle will be sat on the sofa with one leg up in the same postion i think shes been in for months now! how her legs havnt seized up is beyond me! and vicki, im sorry but theres just nothing there to keep me watching for more than 10 seconds, getting danica is a very VERY good signing, elite better use her at every available chance they can, whether it be day, or night shows! Elites night shows are excellent and i do genuinely like the breakfast show, the daytime slots need a LOT of improvement tho!! i thought danica was great yesterday, and to me, it was actually nice to see her in something OTHER than pvc!!

funky

Totally agree Funky. I would rather watch paint dry than watch VT & MT during the day, regardless of how "interesting" their chat on the phones may be. To get over the bland set, the girls should have a lot of outfit changes during the day, say every couple of hours, just to keep it fresh. I also think they missed the boat during the daytime by not going outdoors. The have the alley/yard area etc so why dont they use it?! The only reason I can come up with is tech staffing during the day. Hopefully Danica will add a little colour to the proceedings during the dayshows.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2009 06:40 by tapit54.)
16-08-2009 06:38
downsman Offline
Junior Poster

I really like this chick, but what i saw yesterday was very dull..not a patch on her Pad shows.
Hope she get's more lively in future outings. Smile
16-08-2009 09:01
SparkieXXX Offline
Me Tarzan, She Jane...

Danica's on again today and looking stunning.

But that sofa looks very cold and uncomfortable. Contrast that with the set Victoria has on 912...
16-08-2009 09:32
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I just love the outfit change Big Grin
Danica did say she had a surprise for us......are you sure thats a dress tho Big Grin
Danicas Back.....Big Grin
16-08-2009 09:51

gemma hiles