Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Boring Sets

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Boring Sets
I appreciate "rules" of course are different to a degree bfore/after the 9pm watershed.. but i am only talking about sets here.. not what girls can/can't do etc.

Speaking of which, as two examples.. yesterday we had Kate Darcy wearing what basically is catergorised as underwear all day long. Victoria today is wearing something so tight/revealing that it's clearly showing "camel toe". So if this is "allowed".. then there should be no harm in having imaginative sets that can still be used on the day shows. This is my point.
16-08-2009 12:03
Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Posting this really to emphasise what i have already said.

But really, we have such an array of channels, but all seem to be following the same themes.. a girl in underwear on a bed. Personally, i’m getting really tired of it (more than ever!) It gives me no incentive at all to call. If this is the way it is to be, i’m very close to bowing out from watching them. Surely i can’t be the only one “frustrated” by this..?

TVX’s Honey TV & Club Paradiso seemed to be the only channels willing to try something different.. but lately even these channels have followed the “norm” i mention. The office set i love has not been used for what seems like ages on Honey - CP likewise to a lesser degree. Even Top Shelf TV try something different, and they only broadcast twice a week.

CP quite often used girls that were dressed (sexily), but even this seems to be dwindling lately. Even when the office or psychiatrist couch set, that were sparingly used recently, the girls reduced themselves to wearing just underwear (Toya especially). Together with this, the screen caption in my opinion is a step backwards (it’s awful) which is why i think CP too are now following like sheep.

Is anything going to be done differently..? Please.. somebody.

I can only hope Bluebird TV will. They’ll have enough channels (so they say) to try something different.

.. then again, Tease Me TV & Elite already have more than one channel..
07-05-2010 17:48
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

(07-05-2010 17:48 )schmoo Wrote:  Posting this really to emphasise what i have already said.

But really, we have such an array of channels, but all seem to be following the same themes.. a girl in underwear on a bed. Personally, i’m getting really tired of it (more than ever!) It gives me no incentive at all to call. If this is the way it is to be, i’m very close to bowing out from watching them. Surely i can’t be the only one “frustrated” by this..?

Your not alone schmoo.I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching a dayshow.I have no complaints about the girls,they all do a fine job but the people who put the shows together show a major lack of imagination.Even Club Paradiso is like watching paint dry now and don't get me started on Elite TV,not only do they have the same old 'girl on bed in her undies' but they now have 3 channels and broadcast the same show on 2 of them.Channel owners and the producers they employ need a damn good kick up the backside.BRING BACK ANGELS TV.

Freek on a leash
07-05-2010 21:51
Thread Closed