Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average

Lori on partyland tonight

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Lori on partyland tonight
i am watching partland online right & yes you read right Lori on the show tonight.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2009 21:04 by dave34.)
15-08-2009 20:48
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Lori on partyland tonight
i have to say. as much as i like lori (and paige) more than anything it's the sheer frustration that they are taking up quite a lot of air time and obviously have no intent to get the guns out. perhaps if they worked fewer shifts it would be more bearable. but as i say; they are very attractive just ASTOUNDINGLY frustrating.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-08-2009 21:48
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2009 21:48 )Freebird Wrote:  i have to say. as much as i like lori (and paige) more than anything it's the sheer frustration that they are taking up quite a lot of air time and obviously have no intent to get the guns out. perhaps if they worked fewer shifts it would be more bearable. but as i say; they are very attractive just ASTOUNDINGLY frustrating.

I have to agree with you Freebird. Like you I enjoy watching the "Daygirls" who have moved over. It was a novelty having them on at the start but nearly 3 months later and they are still taking us for mugs with the "will they - won't they" thing. I do think however that it will backfire at some stage and I believe it has started already with Lori. I don't think she is getting as many calls now as she did when she started. You can on occasions see her hit the buttons on the phone, making it light up giving the impression that there is a caller on the line. I believe the producers will have a decision to make pretty soon, especially if its effecting the call rate.
15-08-2009 22:23
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

(15-08-2009 22:23 )tapit54 Wrote:  
(15-08-2009 21:48 )Freebird Wrote:  i have to say. as much as i like lori (and paige) more than anything it's the sheer frustration that they are taking up quite a lot of air time and obviously have no intent to get the guns out. perhaps if they worked fewer shifts it would be more bearable. but as i say; they are very attractive just ASTOUNDINGLY frustrating.

I have to agree with you Freebird. Like you I enjoy watching the "Daygirls" who have moved over. It was a novelty having them on at the start but nearly 3 months later and they are still taking us for mugs with the "will they - won't they" thing. I do think however that it will backfire at some stage and I believe it has started already with Lori. I don't think she is getting as many calls now as she did when she started. You can on occasions see her hit the buttons on the phone, making it light up giving the impression that there is a caller on the line. I believe the producers will have a decision to make pretty soon, especially if its effecting the call rate.
What more can i say!!! I agree with everything you mentioned tapit, Enough said!! Time will tell.

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
15-08-2009 22:40
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

I am liking Lori's new hair colour, she looks very very sexy right nowHeart.

maybe she should have had her real hair instead of that wig at the opening.

anymore girls and I will explode!
16-08-2009 03:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I woke up around 3.00am and put the tv on for 10 minutes before going back to sleep. Lori was on channel 50 wearing a blonde wig. It took me a minute or so to work out who she was. The eyes, and the fact that she kept her bra on gave it away.
16-08-2009 10:45
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Lori's topless scene with Jade was awesome and may go some way to appeasing the detractors.....though I doubt that.
17-08-2009 06:34
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

(17-08-2009 06:34 )bytor Wrote:  Lori's topless scene with Jade was awesome and may go some way to appeasing the detractors.....though I doubt that.

Well it should do! I thought that was by far the best performance I've ever seen from Lori (and not because she was topless either, as I would have said the same even if she hadn't been topless).
17-08-2009 07:21
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Only saw some of the show but I thought Jade and Lori were really good together.I think Jade enjoyed herself as well Big Grin particularly when Jade was covering Lori's boobs with her own (when they were both topless)
No more hand bra..bring on the Jade bra Tongue
When are they on again ?
17-08-2009 08:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i saw that and enjoyed it too. hope lori didnt get squashed by jade's boobs lol

Piper Niven Superfan
17-08-2009 09:57
Thread Closed