Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

Audible callers?

spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

Audible callers?
Just wondering what the story is regarding being able to hear other people talking to the girls on the daytime shows. On Bangbabes I thought you weren't able to hear the caller therefore allowing you to get away with talking a little bit dirty while the girl doesn't have to be explicit just play along or make appreciative noises and so on.
However recently listening in on both Bangbabes and Elite TV I've been able to hear the callers. I even heard Michelle Thorne telling some guy she wasn't able to talk naughty which surprised me as she always seems to be willing to push the boundaries.
It made me wonder is the inaudible caller thing just something they do sometimes when the girl feels like it or is this a new policy? Surely it's nothing to do with Ofcom as I can't imagine them requesting that callers be audible. Anybody know what's going on?
18-08-2009 21:21
Find all posts by this user
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

RE: Audible callers?
Bangbabes is a night show, are you talking about The Pad? Or Early Bird?
18-08-2009 21:51
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you get through you have the listen in option which means you hear both sides of the call and if you are queuing to get through you will still hear both sides of the call,hence the warning about not giving away any personal information etc..

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
18-08-2009 23:18
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Its a 2 way conversation you can listen in to but no smut is allowed so its all in code, such as "ooh Steve, I love the taste of cream, especially when its squitrted straight in my mouth from a big can", and Steve replies "oh, that's a shame cos I prefer custard"
18-08-2009 23:44
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

(18-08-2009 21:51 )samcooke Wrote:  Bangbabes is a night show, are you talking about The Pad? Or Early Bird?

Sorry yeah, of course I mean The Pad.Blush
19-08-2009 01:35
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

(18-08-2009 23:44 )perana68 Wrote:  Its a 2 way conversation you can listen in to but no smut is allowed so its all in code, such as "ooh Steve, I love the taste of cream, especially when its squitrted straight in my mouth from a big can", and Steve replies "oh, that's a shame cos I prefer custard"

Whenever I rang The Pad I never got that message, it's only on Babestation Daytime as fas as I know. And yeah I remember hearing conversations where Tiffany and Danni Harwood were talking but I couldn't hear the other side of the conversation.
Before you say anything it wasn't just a listener either as it was clear they were responding to what was being said to them.
19-08-2009 01:39
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

The Pad used to just have the girl audible but lately it's changed and you can hear the other caller as well. I'm assuming this is why girls like Kelly have had to be a lot more careful with their code because they never know who could be listening in from Ofcom or whatever.
23-08-2009 15:34
spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2009 15:34 )Scotsman Wrote:  The Pad used to just have the girl audible but lately it's changed and you can hear the other caller as well. I'm assuming this is why girls like Kelly have had to be a lot more careful with their code because they never know who could be listening in from Ofcom or whatever.

Thought so. Was afraid it might be a bad sign that The Pad are playing it safer than usual.
24-08-2009 18:19
Thread Closed