Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Lori Says No!

Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Lori Says No!
Hi all Lori fan, i have been watching her all afternoon. cant wait for the clothes change... any way what this quick message is to say is that.. NO SHE WILL NOT BE DOING ANY NIGHT TIME SHOWS!
a text came to her asking her if theres any chance to see her on the lates and she says .. I Will meet you half way as she said its risky enough doing Party People Late...Bikini Stuff as we all know.. To be honest with everyone i think i would prefer to keep it that way because she is a very sexy and lovely girl and i think it would spoil her sex appeal... Dos anyone else agree with me?

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2008 18:43 by Firebird.)
09-11-2008 18:43
Find all posts by this user
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

RE: Lori Says No!
nah i think if she was to do the nite show she would get more fans but there enough hot girls doing it lori wont me missed at nite time lol Tongue
09-11-2008 18:52
mikepar Offline

Hi There

Seems PP Late will be changing and is on 5.30/6am to 10am with the normal PP girls and will be on 3am to 5.30 with Babestation girls only.

Mike
09-11-2008 19:32
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

This already seems to be happening - at least, the past few days the 3am-5.30 slot has been just with the BS girls. Not particularly happy with this Sad

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
09-11-2008 19:38
cherryryder Offline
Gone

mikepar Wrote:Hi There

Seems PP Late will be changing and is on 5.30/6am to 10am with the normal PP girls and will be on 3am to 5.30 with Babestation girls only.

Mike

We had Lynsey last night so I hope they continue to have a few of the daytime girls get filthy..
09-11-2008 19:46
cherryryder Offline
Gone

firebird Wrote:Hi all Lori fan, i have been watching her all afternoon. cant wait for the clothes change... any way what this quick message is to say is that.. NO SHE WILL NOT BE DOING ANY NIGHT TIME SHOWS!
a text came to her asking her if theres any chance to see her on the lates and she says .. I Will meet you half way as she said its risky enough doing Party People Late...Bikini Stuff as we all know.. To be honest with everyone i think i would prefer to keep it that way because she is a very sexy and lovely girl and i think it would spoil her sex appeal... Dos anyone else agree with me?

As much as id love to see her ass towards the camera, she doesnt talk dirty enough to do the late stuff, some girls can do it and some girls cant...i think thats why Hannah stopped doing Party People late, I loved her in a bikini but I think she felt degraded with the late callers..
09-11-2008 19:48
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

skateguy Wrote:This already seems to be happening - at least, the past few days the 3am-5.30 slot has been just with the BS girls. Not particularly happy with this Sad
I have noticed the change too.. again not too happy.

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
09-11-2008 19:49
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Hmm, yeah I kinda agree. It may spoil her sex appeal slightly in that the mystery has gone plus I don't think she's naughty enough to pull it off anyway, so to speak! Tongue
Still, I wouldn't be complaining if she did change her mind!!
09-11-2008 19:56
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I just want to see her baps, call me old fashioned like but they do need a good airing
09-11-2008 20:48
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah they have fucked up PP late - its now just another Babestation channel in all but name. I used to enjoy the daytime girls doing their thing at night, whether they were talking filth or not.

Lori is lovely but one thing bugs me about her - why does she shovel the makeup on around her eyes? Megan does it as well. IMO it detracts from their natural looks. I've seen Megan a couple of times without the makeup plastered on around her eyes and she looks great (new boobs aside).

Less is more!
10-11-2008 01:13
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles