babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 105 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Freeview channel changes for Cellcast shows

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Freeview channel changes
(27-08-2009 16:43 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  [Also waiting for TheWatcher to update his signature] Wink

Was going to do it after I'd seen the show, but have disabled it now so you dont have to wait. It might come back if the new show is not good enough.
Otherwise I've got to think up a new one. Wink
27-08-2009 16:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

It's great that these channels are coming to Freeview, but does that mean that all the Cellcast channels will be 'watered down' so to speak once they air on Freeview? Bit unfair on us Sky viewers Sad . At least BS2 doesn't start on Freeview until 1AM. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

On a related note, I saw that the onscreen graphics on BlueKiss on Sky last night said that it was the last ever one. I wondered if it was going the same way as Sexstation and Babecast, or if it was being rebranded. My Sky EPG still says Blue Kiss TV on channel 951, but I see it's not listed as one of the channels under the Babestation section.
I thought maybe Blue Kiss will become Party Girls, but it seems it's Freeview only. And I wonder why they aren't calling it Babestation 3? I presume it's because 'PartyGirls' already has quite a cult following.
Anyway, looking forward to tonights shenanigans! Big Grin
27-08-2009 17:20
cp007 Offline
Junior Poster

Do we know what time all the shows start?
27-08-2009 18:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there people. I'm still trying to sort through this "interesting info! What do I record tonight :BS1,BS2 or PARTY GIRLS? I've only got one dvd recorder so I have a lovely problem to solve. Do we think Party Girls will be superior to BS1 Freeview and similar to th old programme or so "watered down" that its worse than BS1 Freeview? And thern there's BS2! What would you recommend? HELP!!!!!
27-08-2009 18:02
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

dont forget about partyland guys thats still going to.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
27-08-2009 18:10
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

(27-08-2009 18:02 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there people. I'm still trying to sort through this "interesting info! What do I record tonight :BS1,BS2 or PARTY GIRLS? I've only got one dvd recorder so I have a lovely problem to solve. Do we think Party Girls will be superior to BS1 Freeview and similar to th old programme or so "watered down" that its worse than BS1 Freeview? And thern there's BS2! What would you recommend? HELP!!!!!

no doubt they will start of slow but if i were you id go for partygirls because of all the freeview shows that one was the best in my opinion
27-08-2009 18:10
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that BUT do we know which girls will be on there? Only RACHEL and PAIGE are on BS1 Freeview tonight and RACHEL might be doing a special sequence for me on there and I only have one dvd recorder! As I said earlier HELP!
27-08-2009 18:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

With 4 different shows on freeview, all using Babestation girls, there must be good chance of getting Kelly on one of them soon. Smile

With all the credit crunch stuff, it seems a strange time to be starting a new show.
Will they really be getting a proportionate increase in the number of callers to justify it?
Maybe they are saving money by cancelling the Bluekiss show on Sky. It might be cheaper to broadcast on freeview than sky.
Serves Sky right. They stole my cricket from me. Smile

I'll be watching channel 37 at midnight. Not sure if ch 37 or ch 42 will record without the EPG info.
27-08-2009 18:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Quote:Not sure if ch 37 or ch 42 will record without the EPG info.

You should be able to set it by inputting start/finish times manually.
27-08-2009 18:40
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. I've just re-scanned my television and dvd recorder and everything shows except Channel 42 Babestation 2. All it says is No Information. So do I record Party Girls or BS1 if RACHEL and PAIGE are on or will BS2 be as good as the Sky version? do we know which girls are on which show; I've tried to access several girls websites but without success! Am I right in thinking that BS 1 and 2 still start on Sky at 9.00? If so is it worth watching the webstream to see what is mentioned? So many questions but possibly a very good future on Freeview but almost too much choice! What do I do?
27-08-2009 20:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV