Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average

Emma D - Party People

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Emma D - Party People
And thank you too for the nice comment, don't that much theses days off women. If only it worked for me in the real world lol. Yeah sometimes comments can be harsh, but its been able to stand up to it that makes you a stronger person for it. Just given you a rep vote as a way of saying thank you.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
16-11-2008 02:18
Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

emmapp Wrote:
Headlessman Wrote:Does anyone know if Emma still has a Myspace profile because I can't find it anymore.I found it a few months ago but for some reason she wouldn't add me to her friends which was really annoying.But I think she must have deleted it now.

Hey hun!

So sorry if i didnt ever add you. I stopped using myspace aaaaaages ago but didnt delete the profile for ages...im really rubbish when it comes to doing stuff like that and never got round to it. aorry about that hun.

To the guy who called me a miserable cow...not sure why you would think that and if i have done anything to upset you personally im sorry. Im asuming here that it is in regards to having solicitors consider take legal action lately. please understand that violation of a contract regarding my image doesn't just cause problems for me.There are photographers involved too, as well as many others. As i am freelance i have to keep an eye out for this sort of stuff and this is why i have to keep an eye out so im sorry if i have personally offended you.

Also, does anyone know where the pics came from above??? eeeeeek!! they are awful! lol! its really weird as an ex boyfriends mate took them as a sort of project he was working on about four years ago and i didnt sign a model contract or anything back then, it was just helping out a mate. then he went off the radar (after creating a fake myspace in my name!!)and i need to know where he is posting them. It would be a great big help if anyone could let me know...thanks guys!
loving the forums!! xxx

Shit, I got busted! I have never met you or spoken to you so I was abit unfair to call you that but having heard plenty of stories about presenters making threats to fans who posted videos..well that pissed me off. None of you have done everything to be ashamed off! Anyway for the record I think you have beautiful eyes and I hope you have alot of success in your fashion career.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
16-11-2008 04:45
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Welcome to the forum Emma. You truly are one of my favourite babes on TV so it's good to see you on here! Smile
16-11-2008 10:24
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Man i hope that isnt the end of Emma, very nice looking girl and she will be missed
16-11-2008 11:17
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Man i hope that isnt the end of Emma, very nice looking girl and she will be missed

Eh?!!! Do you mean the end of Emma on this forum or the end of Emma on Party People??? Don't scare us like that mate!
16-11-2008 13:50
max_roselyn Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sylar Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Man i hope that isnt the end of Emma, very nice looking girl and she will be missed

Eh?!!! Do you mean the end of Emma on this forum or the end of Emma on Party People??? Don't scare us like that mate!

I'm not sure what he meant, but I just wanted to say Emma is one of my biggest favourites and always brightens up my TV screen!
16-11-2008 14:12
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

max_roselyn Wrote:
Sylar Wrote:

I'm not sure what he meant, but I just wanted to say Emma is one of my biggest favourites and always brightens up my TV screen!

...Amen to that! Its the smile Smile
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2008 14:28 by Sylar.)
16-11-2008 14:23
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

emmapp Wrote:
Headlessman Wrote:Does anyone know if Emma still has a Myspace profile because I can't find it anymore.I found it a few months ago but for some reason she wouldn't add me to her friends which was really annoying.But I think she must have deleted it now.

Hey hun!

So sorry if i didnt ever add you. I stopped using myspace aaaaaages ago but didnt delete the profile for ages...im really rubbish when it comes to doing stuff like that and never got round to it. aorry about that hun.

To the guy who called me a miserable cow...not sure why you would think that and if i have done anything to upset you personally im sorry. Im asuming here that it is in regards to having solicitors consider take legal action lately. please understand that violation of a contract regarding my image doesn't just cause problems for me.There are photographers involved too, as well as many others. As i am freelance i have to keep an eye out for this sort of stuff and this is why i have to keep an eye out so im sorry if i have personally offended you.

Also, does anyone know where the pics came from above??? eeeeeek!! they are awful! lol! its really weird as an ex boyfriends mate took them as a sort of project he was working on about four years ago and i didnt sign a model contract or anything back then, it was just helping out a mate. then he went off the radar (after creating a fake myspace in my name!!)and i need to know where he is posting them. It would be a great big help if anyone could let me know...thanks guys!
loving the forums!! xxx
Mrs signboy (sounds good to me)Wink
16-11-2008 17:36
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

dondoe Wrote:
kalel76 Wrote:i didn't know it was her last night on party people is she disappearing for good then?

Just the night-time show....fewer and fewer daytime girls are doing it nowSad

I read that wrong, she was on tv today looking good. Welcome Emma by the way
16-11-2008 19:54
J2F Offline
Apprentice Poster

emmapp Wrote:Hey hun!

loving the forums!! xxx

I found them on some Myspace blog after a good ol google...

PM me for the exact link.

Welcome btw
Smile
17-11-2008 12:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV