Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average

Emma D - Party People

TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Emma D - Party People
My favourite daytime babe. Cheers!

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
19-11-2008 08:44
Find all posts by this user
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

Hi guys! thanks for the lovely comments!

Sorry havent been on for a while...been busy shopping!! Hee hee!!

Catch me on the show tomorrow guys (Party people at 4pm!!)

xxxx
26-11-2008 23:26
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Good evening emma hope your ok, i hope you bought me something nice then hehe.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-11-2008 23:36
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

you have to watch Kalel emma he will be asking to wear your tights next lol

What did i miss?
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2008 23:41 by biker200.)
26-11-2008 23:40
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

hi kalel! Ahhh, it was a purchase free shopping day im afraid Sad i ended up window shopping!! Keeping the purse strings tight at the mo ready for christmas! Planning to go to maaaaany parties!!! Have you been watching the show lately hun?
26-11-2008 23:40
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

Big Grin RE: Emma D - Party People
biker200 Wrote:you have to watch Kalel emma he will be asking to wear your tights next lol

ha ha!! i'll remember that one in case he ever gets on the wrong isde of me! he he!!
26-11-2008 23:43
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

oh my god what is wrong with my typing?? I meant side!
26-11-2008 23:44
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

emmapp Wrote:hi kalel! Ahhh, it was a purchase free shopping day im afraid Sad i ended up window shopping!! Keeping the purse strings tight at the mo ready for christmas! Planning to go to maaaaany parties!!! Have you been watching the show lately hun?

i was the same way today, especially with the credit crunch going and with christmas round the corner gonna have to saving lol, but no parties to go to oh well, unless any one wants to invite me to any. Yeah been watching, hasn't been same without you on there Sad. Any chance of getting lori to join up too?.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-11-2008 23:44
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

hey, i've been on loads this week! maybe you've been missing me! Lori is out at the moment so im all alone in the flat watching sex and the city and now thinking of going out for cocktails with my friend!! he he!! Only thing is, im on the show at four tomorrow afternoon and dont want to be a mess, you know what i can get like when im partying!! i'll nag lori when i get back about joinin up! x
26-11-2008 23:50
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

emmapp Wrote:hey, i've been on loads this week! maybe you've been missing me! Lori is out at the moment so im all alone in the flat watching sex and the city and now thinking of going out for cocktails with my friend!! he he!! Only thing is, im on the show at four tomorrow afternoon and dont want to be a mess, you know what i can get like when im partying!! i'll nag lori when i get back about joinin up! x

well you could always go for a quick drink won't do any harm, what are plans for tomorrow apart from the show?

26-11-2008 23:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV