Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

What matters

gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

RE: What matters
mega79 Wrote:http://www.xintense.com/models_view.php?id=65

lmao check out this model, he must be one of those hand models.
lmao just seen the model ... now i'm no model trust me but that one fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down Tongue Tongue Tongue

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
26-10-2008 21:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Actually I'm quite used to men stretching things, usually it's ......... well, they lie about size!
Photobucket

"Like thats really a 32" waist" EH? What did you think I meant?

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
26-10-2008 21:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

Sarah Wrote:EH? What did you think I meant?

No comment... Smile
26-10-2008 21:12
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:lol either way you look at it this thread was dead until 2 people from another website bumped it up,thought we were bashing them when infact the thread was dead

Cheers mateWinkI was wondering when someone would notice that I originally put the post up about 2 months ago!!!I exchanged PMs with Neil over it and thought the matter over until he posted a few days back.

Quote:As a point of interest. Ms Twedy never posted on CRU, it was someone posing as her & probably from her record company as 'they' had info only some people could have.

It was us (http://www.xintense.com) that proved it couldn't be her as we worked with GA at Elton Hall, Peterborough & Ms Tweedy had no idea about CRU.

Thanks also to Sarah because someone else "in the know" on the CRU forum stated in a PM to me that is was not Mrs Cole either.

Neil runs a good forum but the point I was trying to make was that when "Cheryl" made her appearance on the forum she quickly started making multiple postings which were making other more regular threads vanish into the background.

Quote:As for copyright permission on videos, I'd be careful , just to help out. Speedybert mentioned that he knew for a fact that BB allow videos to be made and posted on the internet. Actually it was permission given to me to start with so I could make some, Jamie thought it was a good idea. But it was for my Forum only. So the fact the videos appear on mine shouldn't be taken for granted that they will be allowed on here aswell. ASK THEM before you post any that's all I am saying. Oh and another tip which I have learnt from past painful experience don't post vids or pics of Emily on here!!! You haven't been told off until you get a telling off from Emily!!!

Also it seems unless I am being thick that the vids section on CRU has disappeared now.I may be wrong on that of course.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2008 17:44 by speedybert.)
27-10-2008 17:40

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS