babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average

How Special Bami from The chat is to me

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

RE: HOw SpEcIal Bami from The chat is to me
I enjoyed watching Bob & Bambi for a few hours today. Have been feeling good put on weight again but today I've been on pain injections again. Been having bleeding as well from my bowel, so the cancer nurse was with me for a few hours. But my carer has been here to help me. I have my own portable machine which pumps all the rubbish out of my kidneys and lungs so I can spend time at home, even though I still spends lots of time in hospital. But the last few days was tough had to go to warrington to bury a friend of mine I met while in hospital because her parents come from warrington even though is lived down south ansd was in the same hospital as me. She was 22 years old had lung cancer. She has a place in my heart. I lost my girlfriend a few months after I took her to paris to see the Rugby world cup it was her dream to see a real rugby game live not on tv. Loving someone again is never the same as someone who you loved with all your heart and every breath of your body. I feel like a lump of my heart has gone with her in heaven. she was just 26 we both have cancer I'm arround and she is not, why is life unfair I'm 40 now and i live on in her memory as that what Helen would of wanted, she was always smiley had a joke for everything. When i get through this it's couse she is looking after me from above. Bambi makes it easy when she is on. It's my time to put illness and sad things away in the draw for a few hours and take it easy. for 2 hrs I can not worry about needing to pop pills or stuff. So Don't Take away the chat ever ,or I'm lost drifting into space without a spacesuit and the spaceship has driven off and forgoten me.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 18:57 by madhatter13.)
29-10-2009 18:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

madhatter. I am sorry about your illness. Your positive approach to it is an inspiration and shows just how self pitying the rest of us can be. I truly hope that you fully recover and really be able to enjoy life fully with the expanded perspective your illness must have given you. It totally changes my view on the merits of the chat when I hear the comfort they bring to people who suffered such adversity as yourself.

Has any of the girls ever visited you in hospital or sent any get well cards or presents etc? if so then I will say I am a true convert.

If anything you I think you would do more to enhance the quality of existence of any fone babe more then they could yours, by the sheer positivity of your attitude through all the adversity you have suffered.
29-10-2009 19:06
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

To be honest setter man I know we all have to go sometime more worried about how the ones that know me will feel so I'm not worried about it. This is my 3rd time going through it. I was more upset about Jackco passing then me being ill. No one as sent me a card not told anyone other than parents s2 sisters and my late girlfriend parents see me and her sister. Maybe I'm a fool for liking someone on TV to much but she makes me laugh and smile so our bambi does. So it's not just about looking good on a tv show it's how girl comes across. I myself do a hospital radio show each sunday morning it's called giving back. right off for chip and spam fritters it what i fancey. cheers for the remarks. you is the bomb.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 20:00 by madhatter13.)
29-10-2009 19:59
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

Madhatter,

You must tell all you care about, because without their love life means nothing. Sorry my bad.

J[/u]ust hopfully enjoy what you have as i have nothing. No family only step and step mum also has cancer mate.

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
31-10-2009 00:00
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Hi Johnny cheers for that. Today I woke up ready to face that world. Been haveing problems with bleeding have a sore between my leg it hurt like hell. I get bed sores as well as the other things I have. Is a pain makes me want to scream. Having sores means I can't bath only shower, but my carer does a good job. The other day wrote Bambi will mail it today at home yippy my oh my what a wonderful day. Hope she will write back with a pic. hofely I'll not go back in till monday, tomorrow I want roast gammon, roast Poatoes, york pudding cauliflower cheese and apple crumbe and devon custard for lunch.
(31-10-2009 00:00 )Johnnylove Wrote:  Madhatter,

You must tell all you care about, because without their love life means nothing. Sorry my bad.

J[/u]ust hopfully enjoy what you have as i have nothing. No family only step and step mum also has cancer mate.
31-10-2009 10:28
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

WinkYo people I was so happy to see bambi on today at 4pm, other morn she was under da weather, I think she made a real effort to rock up and present. Maybe thats why I like her. But she is a foxy chick lol. take a look below.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-10-2010 22:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV