babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average

How Special Bami from The chat is to me

Dark Angel Offline
Goth Girl

RE: HOw SpEcIal Bami from The chat is to me
Sorry to hear what you are going through, knew you had been unwell tho. My love and best wishes to you. My dad went through the same as i should imagine you are going through, i am only 21 and am the only girl. I have 4 brothers tho, so we all pulled together. My love to you and Bambi, and thanks ever so much for pics of Charlie x.

So they told you it does not exist
You have to rethink your life
You don`t need much guidance
It`s in your soul
Sing the words you have spoken to the dark
Live to breath the fresh air
Fight for all there is to achieve
It`s in your soul
Tormenting you
- by Octavia Sperati
WARNING - PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET BURNED!
12-09-2009 06:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Best wishes to you madhatter, hope you get well soon.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
12-09-2009 10:40
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

Hope you get well madhatter.

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
15-09-2009 15:15
StevieGr Offline
Grand Wizard

All the best mate. Best wishes to you.

'In the end there can be only one!'
16-09-2009 06:24
brummie Offline
Posting Machine

Hope this helps you to feel better
01-10-2009 21:13
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Liked the vids cheers sport. Still not right have an infection in my liver, but thats life. I'm still having treatment all they can do is make me comfortable as my body keeps rejecting my tablets and treatment. Lost a lot of weight down to 6 and a half stones. I want real food not from a tube. So if I don't post anything on here for a month or so means thats it or I'm far too till. But bowel cancer is not going to win that easly more upset about my Luton Town sacking our manager Mick Hartford. I still try to go to the games. Going makes me forget for a while and Bami does wish Jim'll fix it for me to have a signed photo of her if I write to her will she be able to send one. Does anyone have the Chat address I lost it and what does one write to her about? I'm kinda lost and I'm not part of the chat I can't watch in hospital unless I'm home for the day.
02-10-2009 11:06
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Hey mate good to see you on the Forum and posting Smile
Really sorry I cant provide you with the address but hopefully someone else can.

Best wishes mate (and good luck to Luton,glad youre still able to get to some Games..hope they do you proud Big Grin )
02-10-2009 14:46
Bunna Away
On Leave

You can't watch the chat in hospital, f**king NHS has gone right downhill! Wink

Keep fighting,keep your chin up & get well soon mate!

Thank you and goodnight!
02-10-2009 15:11
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(02-10-2009 11:06 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Liked the vids cheers sport. Still not right have an infection in my liver, but thats life. I'm still having treatment all they can do is make me comfortable as my body keeps rejecting my tablets and treatment. Lost a lot of weight down to 6 and a half stones. I want real food not from a tube. So if I don't post anything on here for a month or so means thats it or I'm far too till. But bowel cancer is not going to win that easly more upset about my Luton Town sacking our manager Mick Hartford. I still try to go to the games. Going makes me forget for a while and Bami does wish Jim'll fix it for me to have a signed photo of her if I write to her will she be able to send one. Does anyone have the Chat address I lost it and what does one write to her about? I'm kinda lost and I'm not part of the chat I can't watch in hospital unless I'm home for the day.

sorry about the bowel cancer mate but the address for the chat is. the chat, p.o box 4047, london, w1a 6pz and just put bambi's name at the top and she'll get it, you'll always be part of the chat we are one big family and we're always here for each other you will probaly know me from the chat as either bobbifan or glos ross take care mate and hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon and back watching all the girls from your own armchair.
02-10-2009 15:11
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(02-10-2009 15:11 )pitbullpar Wrote:  
(02-10-2009 11:06 )madhatter13 Wrote:  Liked the vids cheers sport. Still not right have an infection in my liver, but thats life. I'm still having treatment all they can do is make me comfortable as my body keeps rejecting my tablets and treatment. Lost a lot of weight down to 6 and a half stones. I want real food not from a tube. So if I don't post anything on here for a month or so means thats it or I'm far too till. But bowel cancer is not going to win that easly more upset about my Luton Town sacking our manager Mick Hartford. I still try to go to the games. Going makes me forget for a while and Bami does wish Jim'll fix it for me to have a signed photo of her if I write to her will she be able to send one. Does anyone have the Chat address I lost it and what does one write to her about? I'm kinda lost and I'm not part of the chat I can't watch in hospital unless I'm home for the day.

sorry about the bowel cancer mate but the address for the chat is. the chat, p.o box 4047, london, w1a 6pz and just put bambi's name at the top and she'll get it, you'll always be part of the chat we are one big family and we're always here for each other you will probaly know me from the chat as either bobbifan or glos ross take care mate and hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon and back watching all the girls from your own armchair.

Oh yer seen the name glos ross on screen, use to fink it coz u like wearing lip glos but it's coz is is a west coutry farmer brown ooo arrrrr cider drinker from glostershire ta 4 da addy
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2009 16:53 by madhatter13.)
02-10-2009 16:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV