Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Dannie (Ruby Summers) - Chat & Discussion

NEW LIVE 960 Offline
No Longer A Virgin, Play Nice!

RE: Dannie on 960
Just to let you all know that Dannie our Resident Sex Bomb will be up for it.... sorry on the channel today at lunchtime.

I hope that you catch her, and that she excites and entices as she always does.

Have a good day

Trying harder to bring some relief into our lives!
24-10-2009 06:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(24-10-2009 06:30 )NEW LIVE 960 Wrote:  Just to let you all know that Dannie our Resident Sex Bomb will be up for it.... sorry on the channel today at lunchtime.

I hope that you catch her, and that she excites and entices as she always does.

Have a good day

do you think she may pull them panties to the side a bit more,thats a cracking camera angle while she`s got her luvly legs spread,by far the best babe on 960 Surprised
tigerpete xXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
24-10-2009 12:58
Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Dannie caps & clips.
wow hahaha
just looking at the show now and dannie certainly looks very sexy,legs spread wearing tiny knickers hahaha,nice 1 babe,hope your in another playful mood this wet saturday afternoon Bounce
you really look fantastic and i hope you have a great show sweet heart
lots of love Heart
tigerpete xXx

24-10-2009 13:07
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

nipples and some little pussy if u can dan,i'd really appreciate that babe,sum pussy babe , xxxxxx lol.love TIGERpete XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

24-10-2009 19:14
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

u LUCK so god damn horny right now LOL,let let me see your sweet spot,SHOW ME THE HONEY hunnii lol xxx ,seriously tho .thanxxx,lots of love TIGERPETE xXx

24-10-2009 19:23
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

(24-10-2009 19:14 )wak1976 Wrote:  nipples and some little pussy if u can dan,i'd really appreciate that babe,sum pussy babe , xxxxxx lol.love TIGERpete XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

err its a day show mate!! chance would be a fine thing eh!! we can all dream tho i sposeWink
25-10-2009 03:01
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-10-2009 03:01 )funkymackem Wrote:  
(24-10-2009 19:14 )wak1976 Wrote:  nipples and some little pussy if u can dan,i'd really appreciate that babe,sum pussy babe , xxxxxx lol.love TIGERpete XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

err its a day show mate!! chance would be a fine thing eh!! we can all dream tho i sposeWink

Watch her as avidly and as closely as I do, funkymackem, and you'll see that wak1976's request isn't quite as ridiculous as it sounds. She's mind-blowing, but you have to watch carefully and patiently. By the way, Dannie fans, she's back on tomorrow from 12:00, according to the lady herself.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 20:45 by StanTheMan.)
30-10-2009 20:44
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Dannie, has the production team changed again already? There was an awful lot of cutting between cameras during your show on Thursday and the main cameraman seemed a little reluctant to shoot below your waist. It was a far cry from your last few performances where it seemed the cameraman couldn't get close enough to your crotch and arse. I know which I prefer Big Grin
30-10-2009 20:49
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(31-10-2009 16:39 )wak1976 Wrote:  ive been recording just hoping to see alot of little sweet oops oh no moments,like pulling her panties again,maybe over to far and a few titty slips but i dont think she`s up for it no more which is a huge shame because she is one hell of a sexy lady Surprised
show some dannie what rhymes with your name laugh XXX
love tigerpete Heart

Just the man I need to speak to wak.

I started recording her at about 12:45 (shortly after she'd started) on one of those old fashioned video recorders (remember them?). I stuck a four hour tape in, but then had to go out. Unfortunatley I didn't get back as quickly as I was hoping and by the time I came back the tape had come to the end and rewound. At this point (about 17:15) Summer had already taken over, but I don't know when she did exactly (the on-screen message was saying five). I've now watched the recording and I agree she didn't really seem up for it (a few good moments) but I now have some questions you may be able to answer for me: One, what time did Summer actually take over? Two, did I miss anything in that period between the tape ending (at 4:45) and Summer taking over? And three, did Dannie say when she was next on?

I'm bloody obsessed with the woman Rolleyes
31-10-2009 20:11
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

(31-10-2009 20:11 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(31-10-2009 16:39 )wak1976 Wrote:  ive been recording just hoping to see alot of little sweet oops oh no moments,like pulling her panties again,maybe over to far and a few titty slips but i dont think she`s up for it no more which is a huge shame because she is one hell of a sexy lady Surprised
show some dannie what rhymes with your name laugh XXX
love tigerpete Heart

Just the man I need to speak to wak.

I started recording her at about 12:45 (shortly after she'd started) on one of those old fashioned video recorders (remember them?). I stuck a four hour tape in, but then had to go out. Unfortunatley I didn't get back as quickly as I was hoping and by the time I came back the tape had come to the end and rewound. At this point (about 17:15) Summer had already taken over, but I don't know when she did exactly (the on-screen message was saying five). I've now watched the recording and I agree she didn't really seem up for it (a few good moments) but I now have some questions you may be able to answer for me: One, what time did Summer actually take over? Two, did I miss anything in that period between the tape ending (at 4:45) and Summer taking over? And three, did Dannie say when she was next on?

I'm bloody obsessed with the woman Rolleyes

I'll answer all for you: starting with the camera on thursday....
No we had a camera down in the studio hence edits and not many angles.

No i dont think u did miss anything.

Summer took over shortly after 5.

I had a really bad migrane....Hence why summer came in to take me off the sweetheart.

Oh and also we have just been sent some papers from our lovley freinds who make our job so freaking fantastic and easy....OFCOM!!!! so ummm...yeah more rules....yipppeee

Im next back on wednesday.

x

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
01-11-2009 16:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV