Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Dannie (Ruby Summers) - Chat & Discussion

sculture73 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dannie - Chat & Discussion
I know it's been said... I gotta tell you Dannie you look flippin' amazing today!! Watching those big ol' juicy firm titties swinging about in your top unrestricted is delicious!! I hope your in more thin material tops in the future?!?! The next step is just u with some nipple pasties and no top, tho I know it will never be allowed Sad

Beautiful as always Smile
18-06-2010 18:49
Find all posts by this user
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Dannie is gorgeous, most beautiful girl on all the channels today!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
18-06-2010 20:31
jdilla83 Offline

I called her today. She is so hot
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2010 21:32 by jdilla83.)
18-06-2010 21:32
Yabba Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dannie - Vids and Caps
Dannie has a fantastic body - perfect T&A... Big Grin

A big thank you to all the ladies!
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2010 22:01 by Yabba.)
18-06-2010 22:00
tee Offline
Posting Machine

did anyone see dannie today, looked so hot, in that black linggerie. them titties were moving around so freely and that ass was spankable. i just wanted to bury my face in them titties or the ass and just pass out happy
18-06-2010 23:25
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Yes Dannie, even if you're not allowed to shake that ass it still looks awesome..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
18-06-2010 23:36
Charlemagne Offline

When Live 960 is swallowed up by a large Bluebird in July, lets hope that Dannie is picked up by one of the big four.

Her performance on today's dayshow was amazing, so what's she going to be like at nightTongue
18-06-2010 23:47
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Managed to catch some of DANNIE yesterday between the football and alice goodwin and i must say she was back to her tantalizing best.She looked so sexy and was touching,rubbing and wiggling her hips and putting on a performance that would put a night girl to shame.It was the best i have seen her since last years shows when she was wearing the school uniform and the secretary outfits.If Dannie isn't going to bluebird,i hope she finds a new channel as shes is one of the best girls on the channels and is so bloody hot and sexy too.
19-06-2010 05:26
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(19-06-2010 05:26 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  Managed to catch some of DANNIE yesterday between the football and alice goodwin and i must say she was back to her tantalizing best.She looked so sexy and was touching,rubbing and wiggling her hips and putting on a performance that would put a night girl to shame.It was the best i have seen her since last years shows when she was wearing the school uniform and the secretary outfits.If Dannie isn't going to bluebird,i hope she finds a new channel as shes is one of the best girls on the channels and is so bloody hot and sexy too.

I couldn't agree more with that view, Dannie was amazing yesterday. Great choice of lingerie, such a sensual mover and when she smiles and laughs she just lights up the screen. Any channel would be better off for having Dannie on their roster as she is one of the most naturally stunning women on these shows who brings more than a touch of class whenever she is on screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
19-06-2010 07:53
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Spoke to her earlier and she said that she was on until 11.00pm tonight (Saturday). Big Grin

Although she did say "don't hold your breath" as regards the chances of seeing any titties. Sad

Moderator Notice - Can further posts about Dannie on the nightshow be made in this thread, where Sootbag has also posted this info - thanks.
19-06-2010 14:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV