Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Dannie (Ruby Summers) - Chat & Discussion

Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

RE: Dannie - Chat & Discussion
(02-07-2010 13:54 )kidneyshifter Wrote:  might even get another lil night show in. i need to see that police uniform again, it was alot!!!

Hey bbe...Dont worry it will be out again as soon as i re-locate my handcuffs...LOL x

Sunday i'll try for you x

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
09-07-2010 18:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sassy Minx

(02-07-2010 14:39 )pewack1976 Wrote:  
(02-07-2010 12:54 )RRROGER Wrote:  Dannie just started dayshow, looking extremely gorgeous as ever, wearing pink "call me" knicks + white camisole top, presume will be on until 9:00pm.....HeartHeart

......no sign of starting up on Babeworld channels.!!

i really hope she is on till 9pm,ive only just seen her and couldn`t hit the record button fast enough,i`m really lovin` that outfit & all the lip lickin` she is doing & shirt tuggin` is extremely sexy watching her & this is the 1st chance ive had to get dannie recorded on my new sky + in high definition Smile
so i`m gonna keep it in my library and watch days she`s not working Surprised laugh she does look amazin` in her gorgeous little outfit today Shy
she seems like a very laid back girl which is always nice to see...XXX

Thats totally class what your doing now dannie Heart
Surprised xxxSmile Big Grin
i loved seeing you with your hands in your top
and i`m so glad to be recording baby ...xxx
u r soooo sexy darlin` and you look even sexier with your straps down like that.

Hehehe well when you got boobs like these you have to keep re-adjusting in the top...

I need some hand supports..LOL

And im glad you guys liked the outfit n my obvious thing!! Its not always about the skimpiest outfit you can find...Just depends on the guy, his imagination and the talk that im having with him...

Tigerpete keep your hands firmly on the zipper!!!

Mwah x

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
09-07-2010 18:12
Sassy Minx

(27-06-2010 23:37 )Addison Wrote:  
(27-06-2010 21:14 )StanTheMan Wrote:  If the dayshows start to get as cautious and shit as the nightshows, we might as well give up now. Soon enough these channels are only going to appeal to the sad wankers that want to 'chat' with the girls about the weather and where they're going on their holidays..

As opposed to the 'sad wankers' who are prepared to trawl through hours of a performance on the off-chance they might be able to cop a two second peek of nipple, and who have no interest in treating the babes as though they conceivably might have a bit of a life outside of doing flirty televised phone request shows, you mean? Smile. You're going to have to start cutting people who, for whatever reason, don't share your world view, some slack! There'll be guys watching, for example, who have become socially isolated due to long term health problems, and for whom chatting to a babe about day-to-day stuff is more important than getting her to obliquely insinuate that she's performing the prelude to an imaginary blow-job when she taps her phone against her mouth (or whatever it is you monotonous degenerates get the day babes to talk about in code-speak, when you ring! Wink).

Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best post of the week! xxxxxxxx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
09-07-2010 18:48
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I Heart Dannie

I love babes with brown nipples
21-07-2010 22:26
Find all posts by this user
Hester Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2010 18:12 )Dannie Live960 Wrote:  Hehehe well when you got boobs like these you have to keep re-adjusting in the top...

I need some hand supports..LOL

...I'm there for you Dannie - just say the word and I'll give you all the hand support you need!!!
22-07-2010 07:33
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV