Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average

Dannie - Vids and Caps

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Dannie caps & clips.
(07-11-2009 12:55 )Dannie Live960 Wrote:  hey guys...only just read all these new posts...u boys have been very busy.

Well i did get the "static" camera closer for you @ times y.day.
And am pleased that some of you enjoyed my performance...although i have to be very careful for a while guys so bare with me...
iv been in biggg trouble....mainly with my filthy mouth...as some of you have experienced...

dont worry im sticking to days as of now...but how about an after 9 slot for an hour or two? lol

have a good weekend xxx[/align]

Yes, thanks so much, Dannie, the improved pic quality and some great close-ups made for a great day on Friday. Real shame you have to be careful, but coming from you I'll take that with a pinch of salt anyway Big Grin
If cutting down on the bad mouth will help, then go for it. It's what I see on screen that matters to me.

After 9 slot, you say? Well, I'll probably be joining Tapit on the hospital bed, but yeah, great idea!

I noticed you didn't tell us when you're next on when you signed off on Friday, like you usually do. Is that just because you don't know or becuase you forgot?
07-11-2009 17:29
Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Big Grin RE: Dannie caps & clips.
Hi Dannie,

It's great that you keep getting involved on this forum - everyone really appreciates it.

Pity about having to be careful on the phones for a while, but if you do do 1-2 hours after 9pm you can be very naughty then - perfect!!

So please please do some cheeky 9pm slots - that would be unbelievably good....!!!!!!
07-11-2009 18:44
levant56 Offline

U Dannie, Toya, Eden, Rocky, Melody are by far the best on any daytime showSmile , however after 9 960 seems to go from the sublime to the cor blimey
16-11-2009 11:55
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Would love to see you do that Dannie

(07-11-2009 12:55 )Dannie Live960 Wrote:  hey guys...only just read all these new posts...u boys have been very busy.

And am pleased that some of you enjoyed my performance...although i have to be very careful for a while guys so bare with me...
iv been in biggg trouble....mainly with my filthy mouth...as some of you have experienced...

dont worry im sticking to days as of now...but how about an after 9 slot for an hour or two? lol

16-11-2009 14:18
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

your dayshows are class dannie Heart
but im sure some of the boys would love to see you after 9 Big Laugh
er but i just wanted to let you know i thought your pink jogger top was awsome when you wore it the other day,if you could wear that again sometime i`d be very pleased Heart xxx love playboy lol mwahhhh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2009 19:15 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
17-11-2009 19:14
adarl Offline
Senior Poster

Dannie - yes please. I think we would all love to see you on after 9.
My imagination is already running wild.
And thanks to you (and Rocky) my weekend was excellent.
18-11-2009 22:33
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-11-2009 19:14 )TigerPETExXx Wrote:  ... but i just wanted to let you know i thought your pink jogger top was awsome when you wore it the other day,if you could wear that again sometime i`d be very pleased

Just as long as she wears it braless again Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 23:17 by StanTheMan.)
18-11-2009 23:17
kidneyshifter Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dannie - Vids and Caps
So when exactly is this after 9 show gonna happen....and dont even tell me ive missed it.....ive been silent but dnt think i aint known bout this sexy piece of woman from day one....anyway...let me know...someone....please...
23-11-2009 15:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-11-2009 15:06 )kidneyshifter Wrote:  So when exactly is this after 9 show gonna happen....and dont even tell me ive missed it.....ive been silent but dnt think i aint known bout this sexy piece of woman from day one....anyway...let me know...someone....please...

You have missed it... sort of. She did an unannouced appearance at about 3:45 in the morning a week or so ago, but only stayed on screen for about fifteen mintues. There's a thread about it in the Live960 nightshow section.

I think Danniw will probably let us know when, and if, the next one is coming up.
23-11-2009 16:21
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Sexytary Dannie - 21.11.09

Day or night she is always a good watch.
[Image: snapshot1_110.jpg]

[Image: snapshot2_101.jpg]

[Image: snapshot3_98.jpg]

[Image: snapshot4_84.jpg]

[Image: snapshot5_79.jpg]

[Image: snapshot6_67.jpg]

[Image: snapshot7_58.jpg]

[Image: snapshot8_55.jpg]

[Image: snapshot9_55.jpg]

[Image: snapshot10_47.jpg]

[Image: snapshot11_41.jpg]

[Image: snapshot12_37.jpg]