Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average

Dannie - Vids and Caps

tee Offline
Posting Machine

more Dannie
I cant believe there hast been many pics of dannie lately at all...she is one of the hottest girl in television at the moment
10-01-2010 17:20
Find all posts by this user
kidneyshifter Offline
Junior Poster

RE: more Dannie
(10-01-2010 17:20 )tee Wrote:  I cant believe there hast been many pics of dannie lately at all...she is one of the hottest girl in television at the moment

i agree, its very weird and slightly gay that nobodys been bothered to put up any recent vids caps of quite possibly the sexiest girl on tv....whats the deal?
17-01-2010 17:17
tee Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2010 17:17 )kidneyshifter Wrote:  
(10-01-2010 17:20 )tee Wrote:  I cant believe there hast been many pics of dannie lately at all...she is one of the hottest girl in television at the moment

i agree, its very weird and slightly gay that nobodys been bothered to put up any recent vids caps of quite possibly the sexiest girl on tv....whats the deal?

cmon peeps...we need more dosage of hot dannie
18-01-2010 00:39
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dannie - Vids and Caps
Heart Dannie Daytimes 01 Heart

[Image: dannie_960_days_01_cap_01_thumb.png] [Image: dannie_960_days_01_cap_02_thumb.png] [Image: dannie_960_days_01_cap_03_thumb.png] [Image: dannie_960_days_01_cap_04_thumb.png] [Image: dannie_960_days_01_cap_05_thumb.png] [Image: dannie_960_days_01_cap_06_thumb.png]

RapidShare Download Link
18-01-2010 21:21
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(17-01-2010 17:17 )kidneyshifter Wrote:  

The deal is, kidneyshifter, that Dannie (and I'm sure this is no fault of her own) has been as dull as dishwater for the last few weeks (save for the baby oil session last week). I personally think she's getting bored since she was ordered to behave. She now realises there's pretty much nothing she can do without getting told off for it. Yesterday, at 20:30, when the producer told her her shift was up, she became all excited. When she picked up the mic, she said it was time for her to go and added a 'Wahoo!' to the end. Not exactly the signs of someone who's happy in their job.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2010 21:38 by StanTheMan.)
18-01-2010 21:34
Romez Offline
Junior Poster

Where are the baby oil caps/vids? Surely someone must have recorded that show.
18-01-2010 21:53
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2010 21:53 )Romez Wrote:  Where are the baby oil caps/vids? Surely someone must have recorded that show.

I only recorded her cos I let my recorder going for Tia before I went out. Thought that since I had some footage, I might as well post it
19-01-2010 02:22
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

Ohh guys. Some of you have been thinking to hard.
I must say its very hard to please all of. The dishwater comment, well ok so yeah I'm being good, just like some of the othergirls on other channels, but seems as if I'm getting batterd for it....whatsthe deal with that hey?
Yes @ the end of my shift it was a wahoo...I was heading off out with the girls to have fun.
So yes suddenly I did become excited. And yes lets just say I get bollocked for a lot of stuff, I do try guys.
Even the baby oil day I got told off Sad sad times sad times.
But hey the show must go on. But thanks to you guys who appreciate me just being on the tv for you guys
Even if I'm not going full lengths to get fired. (Cheeky smile)

Also any1 have any requests?

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
19-01-2010 03:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
hazeone Offline
Star Sign 4 Me- Leo (06/08/89)

I've Been Watching These Channels Since I Was 18 Tongue But Just Recently Came Across Live960 And I Was Lucky Enough To Come Into Eye Contact With This Radiant Beauty (Beauty Is Too Small A Word For You) Called Dannie. Being 20 (Which Is When I Came Across The Channel :blushSmile I Was Like eek Wow So *Speechless* And I Couldn't Stop Looking Into Those Gorgeous Blue Eyes So Went Online Searching For The Lovely Dannie *Discovered This Website At 19 Wink* And There She Was HeartBig Grin On Behalf Of All The Guys Here I Would Like To Say Your DOing A Great Job And We Love You Rolleyes

P.S - I'm 20 Years Old Atm And Will Be 21 In August 6th Big Laugh

Leo Greatest Strength: Your playful and loving nature - A Leo Woman needs to know they are attractive and appreciated. - Keep in mind, though, that all Leos are different and that no two Leos have the same personality. - A Leo has a mature sense of responsibility. - Leos can be very bright. They get the knack of how to do things quickly. - Leo Spiritual Goal : to learn the true meaning of love
19-01-2010 04:21
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

(19-01-2010 04:21 )hazeone Wrote:  I've Been Watching These Channels Since I Was 18 Tongue But Just Recently Came Across Live960 And I Was Lucky Enough To Come Into Eye Contact With This Radiant Beauty (Beauty Is Too Small A Word For You) Called Dannie. Being 20 (Which Is When I Came Across The Channel :blushSmile I Was Like eek Wow So *Speechless* And I Couldn't Stop Looking Into Those Gorgeous Blue Eyes So Went Online Searching For The Lovely Dannie *Discovered This Website At 19 Wink* And There She Was HeartBig Grin On Behalf Of All The Guys Here I Would Like To Say Your DOing A Great Job And We Love You Rolleyes

P.S - I'm 20 Years Old Atm And Will Be 21 In August 6th Big Laugh

Hello hazeone,
Thankyou bbs. Hahaha u made me laugh talking aout ages. There's nothing wrong with being 20 and lovin these channels. I know there is nothing on the actual web but there will soon be pics for you guys I promise. I have some plans which u guys might like but that won't be till after april so watch this space. Mwah xxxxxx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
19-01-2010 04:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV