Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

new girl on live feed now

memphistwenty Offline
Apprentice Poster

new girl on live feed now
hey

anyone know who the girl on the live feed at the moment is? looks a bit like yvette off babestation. cheers.
13-11-2008 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

RE: new girl on live feed now
No idea who she is but im guessing that free dvd that she's going on about saying there's no hidden charges and that you can get it for free isn't actually free no matter what she says or am i wrong?
13-11-2008 20:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it isn't actually 'free' because you have to pay post and packing.
13-11-2008 20:42
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

£10 p&p? not sure if it's a new one or not, all i herd was it was comeing out tomorrow.
13-11-2008 21:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

sexstation were hauled over the coals for that vid scandel, free but 7.99 p'n'p is bollix if it was free the p'n'p would be about £1.50. they were told to stop and given a fine...
it aint up to much anyways guys so save yer pennys....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-11-2008 14:42
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

so they got pulled up on it and don't promote the dvd any more?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-11-2008 15:01
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I fell for one of their stupid DVD promos - £5 P&P. They never delivered the DVD but they also never charged me - no way I was going to try again. Right, I'm off to lash myself for falling for one of Cellcast's cons...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-11-2008 15:07