babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Charlie McDonagh - The Chat : Discussion Thread

mikedafc Online
Posting Machine

RE: Charlotte (Charlie) McDonagh (The Chat) - Discussion Thread
Yeah she started that job today but it is as well as working on The Chat rather than instead of it!
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2009 18:29 by mikedafc.)
13-10-2009 18:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
larrydavid Offline
Senior Poster

When you look at what someone like Holly Willoughby does on Dancing on Ice it seems unjust. Charlie could easily co-host a programme like that. She's got everything to step up into mainstream presenting work.

Maybe I'm biased as she's my fave girl ever on the babe channels. What I'd give to see her on Babestation nights.

I think, therefore I'm not from Essex
17-10-2009 16:53
mikedafc Online
Posting Machine

Yeah I know what you mean but I am sure it will happen for Charlie as she has worked doing interviews for Sky Movies. Charlie is looking at presenting,acting,music so only chance you will get to see Charlie taking her clothes off is if it is essential to a movie/tv programme she is in.
17-10-2009 17:52
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(17-10-2009 17:52 )mikedafc Wrote:  Yeah I know what you mean but I am sure it will happen for Charlie as she has worked doing interviews for Sky Movies. Charlie is looking at presenting,acting,music so only chance you will get to see Charlie taking her clothes off is if it is essential to a movie/tv programme she is in.
I say sod her doing babestation day or night does she look like an idiot. Once she does them that's it for the decent jobs she is not into topless modeling like the girl who do those shows. So hope that was said in jest. But with regards to mainstream it might becouse of her hight plus she looks young for her age why it might be hard for her to break in. But if one day she leaves it'll be for the right reasons and I will wish her well as when your persenting by the time you reach an older age you'er put out to grass. So charlie chase the dream while you'er young no kids and no husband, cause in 7 yrs when we get hitched and have children you'll be at home cooking and cleaning and having the dinner on for when I finnish work like what all good housewives do laughTongue
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2009 12:29 by madhatter13.)
18-10-2009 12:26
mikedafc Online
Posting Machine

She said that she would go topless/nude in a film if it was necessary for the part, I wasn't suggesting that she would even do topless modelling or go on a night show.

(18-10-2009 12:26 )madhatter13 Wrote:  
(17-10-2009 17:52 )mikedafc Wrote:  Yeah I know what you mean but I am sure it will happen for Charlie as she has worked doing interviews for Sky Movies. Charlie is looking at presenting,acting,music so only chance you will get to see Charlie taking her clothes off is if it is essential to a movie/tv programme she is in.
I say sod her doing babestation day or night does she look like an idiot. Once she does them that's it for the decent jobs she is not into topless modeling like the girl who do those shows. So hope that was said in jest. But with regards to mainstream it might becouse of her hight plus she looks young for her age why it might be hard for her to break in. But if one day she leaves it'll be for the right reasons and I will wish her well as when your persenting by the time you reach an older age you'er put out to grass. So charlie chase the dream while you'er young no kids and no husband, cause in 7 yrs when we get hitched and have children you'll be at home cooking and cleaning and having the dinner on for when I finnish work like what all good housewives do laughTongue
18-10-2009 14:39
mikedafc Online
Posting Machine

Hopefully she will be well enough to be on The Chat today(Tuesday) from 5pm
20-10-2009 03:04
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(20-10-2009 03:04 )mikedafc Wrote:  Hopefully she will be well enough to be on The Chat today(Tuesday) from 5pm
when is she in again I need her to sing my jelly on a plate song a.s.a.p I miss her so much. I love her smallness you just want to hug her for ever and ever untill the earth explodes and the world ends.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 11:41 by madhatter13.)
29-10-2009 20:39
mikedafc Online
Posting Machine

She is on The Chat on Sunday 5pm-9pm

(29-10-2009 20:39 )madhatter13 Wrote:  
(20-10-2009 03:04 )mikedafc Wrote:  Hopefully she will be well enough to be on The Chat today(Tuesday) from 5pm
when is she in again I need her to sing my jelly on a plate song a.s.a.p I miss her so much. I love her smallness you just want to hug her for every and every untill the earth explodes and the world ends.
29-10-2009 22:50
Johnnylove Offline
Junior Poster

Jelly on a plate ROCKS, i do not know why, it just does. laughlaugh

You you only live once or maybe twice but i flipping hope it's more.
31-10-2009 00:03
darkhero2009 Offline
Porangi Nutbag

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the pictures that have been posted here of Charlie.

In answer to the question of which picture is my favourite, I would have to say... all of them, by virtue of the fact that Charlie's in them.

I realise that response may come across to some as either indecisive or apathetic... but the fact is that I can't be bothered to make my mind up on which specific one I like...

I'm too busy trying to work out what actually qualifies as 'my last Rolo' to find anybody that I might concievably love enough to give the damn thing to...
03-11-2009 14:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV