babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

Problems receiving or recording the shows

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on tonight?
About the loss of sound and picture, i have freeview built into my dvd recorder, i get all the usual stuff about tuning in at the times and follow them on twitter but when it comes to broadcast time i lose everything on ch42, I have read that it comes back on, is this a regional problem or is it my machine, i have tried retuning and this also does not clear the problem, just wondered if anybody had any ideas as to how it is sorted.
12-09-2009 18:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(12-09-2009 18:57 )matt38 Wrote:  About the loss of sound and picture, i have freeview built into my dvd recorder, i get all the usual stuff about tuning in at the times and follow them on twitter but when it comes to broadcast time i lose everything on ch42, I have read that it comes back on, is this a regional problem or is it my machine, i have tried retuning and this also does not clear the problem, just wondered if anybody had any ideas as to how it is sorted.

On one of my PVRs I have to set the start record time to be a couple of minutes after the official start time of the program. If the recorder tries to start recording when there is no transmission or it detects no signal present, it fails to start recording at all.
12-09-2009 19:23
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-09-2009 18:57 )matt38 Wrote:  About the loss of sound and picture, i have freeview built into my dvd recorder, i get all the usual stuff about tuning in at the times and follow them on twitter but when it comes to broadcast time i lose everything on ch42, I have read that it comes back on, is this a regional problem or is it my machine, i have tried retuning and this also does not clear the problem, just wondered if anybody had any ideas as to how it is sorted.

If I've understood you correctly I get a similar problem with Ch 33 on my tv. As soon as the actual transmission starts it just blanks out. If I flick it to standby and back again the channel comes on. Fortunately my recorder doesn't do anything similar.
12-09-2009 19:29
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

From a conspiracy point of view, I did wonder if they actually do something with the transmission signal to stop people automatically recording the program. After all, they want people to watch the program and phone or text in, not record it and watch later.
12-09-2009 19:37
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2009 19:29 )vila Wrote:  

If I've understood you correctly I get a similar problem with Ch 33 on my tv. As soon as the actual transmission starts it just blanks out. If I flick it to standby and back again the channel comes on. Fortunately my recorder doesn't do anything similar.

Yeah thanks for that but i have tried this as well, when i switch it back on it loads and still no picture or sound.
12-09-2009 19:41
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2009 19:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  From a conspiracy point of view, I did wonder if they actually do something with the transmission signal to stop people automatically recording the program. After all, they want people to watch the program and phone or text in, not record it and watch later.

I think this is just your mind playing tricks on you. But if they were to do this why do one channel and not all 4, and as you said they want people to watch, can't do that without any picture or sound.
12-09-2009 19:45
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(12-09-2009 19:45 )matt38 Wrote:  
(12-09-2009 19:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  From a conspiracy point of view, I did wonder if they actually do something with the transmission signal to stop people automatically recording the program. After all, they want people to watch the program and phone or text in, not record it and watch later.

I think this is just your mind playing tricks on you. But if they were to do this why do one channel and not all 4, and as you said they want people to watch, can't do that without any picture or sound.

Its not just 1 channel. One of my boxes requires the extra 2 minutes adding to the start times for all 4 of the babe programs for it to record properly.
12-09-2009 20:26
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2009 20:26 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(12-09-2009 19:45 )matt38 Wrote:  

Its not just 1 channel. One of my boxes requires the extra 2 minutes adding to the start times for all 4 of the babe programs for it to record properly.

Thanks for the info, but lets leave it alone before this thread goes way off offline, last night I picked Partyland for Camilla, I had'nt seen her for ages, but lets see who is on tonight, hopefully I might get Ch 42 and i might watch whichever show Jemma is on.

just seen who is on BS1 might give that one a go, wonder who the mystery third girl is, it would'nt be Amanda would it, i'm hoping for Tiff.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2009 21:05 by matt38.)
12-09-2009 20:33
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

turn your box on and go to channel 41 I think the BIG DEAL channel which will start at 10pm leave it on and see if the picture comes on at 10pm if not then that is what the problem is if you have the channel set before transmission time then the picture and sound will not come on. so do as The Watcher says set it after a few minutes.
12-09-2009 21:30
verona Offline
Master Poster

the answer to this question tonight is no-one!!
13-09-2009 00:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV