babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average

Layla from the Chat

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Layla from the Chat
Rare opportunity today, Layla without make up on as she is waiting to put it on later when The Chat girls go to their roller disco tonight!!
04-09-2010 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

just watching layla on the T AND T show sorry to be a bit negative but im really not a layla fan and dont understand what the big deal is. She is really pretty but seems to have a bit of an attitude and pouts constantly which makes me think shes not very genuine Sad please prove me wrong about this girl im probably veruy wrong its just today is the first time iv watched her and i havnt fallen in love at first site
07-10-2010 09:35
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2010 09:35 )tvbabelover Wrote:  just watching layla on the T AND T show sorry to be a bit negative but im really not a layla fan and dont understand what the big deal is. She is really pretty but seems to have a bit of an attitude and pouts constantly which makes me think shes not very genuine Sad please prove me wrong about this girl im probably veruy wrong its just today is the first time iv watched her and i havnt fallen in love at first site

no-ones asking you to like every girl on the chat everyone has who they like and who they don't like, we've all got differrent tastes of what we look for or like, as for the genuine thing layla's as genuine as they come
07-10-2010 11:54
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(07-10-2010 11:54 )pitbullpar Wrote:  
(07-10-2010 09:35 )tvbabelover Wrote:  just watching layla on the T AND T show sorry to be a bit negative but im really not a layla fan and dont understand what the big deal is. She is really pretty but seems to have a bit of an attitude and pouts constantly which makes me think shes not very genuine Sad please prove me wrong about this girl im probably veruy wrong its just today is the first time iv watched her and i havnt fallen in love at first site

no-ones asking you to like every girl on the chat everyone has who they like and who they don't like, we've all got differrent tastes of what we look for or like, as for the genuine thing layla's as genuine as they come

eekTvbabelover you are one rude person if you don't like Layla why bother watching. I'm not liking you. Layla has my support she is a nice lady to chat to but so what if she pouts. She has had a laugh and joke loads of times with me and when I've telephoned her she has been alright. she does ok on the station so leave her be she is part of the chat family as are all the presenters and regular viewers. But for the real fans of the lady here is a picture or 2 of her.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 21:43 by madhatter13.)
07-10-2010 21:39
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She'd also be perfect for my idea of a filthy late night version of The Chat. To see her with her tits out, tiny little thong, and also reading out explicit text messages. Hmmm, sounds like a great idea. Cool
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 21:43 by Chilly.)
07-10-2010 21:42
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

(07-10-2010 21:42 )Chilly Wrote:  She'd also be perfect for my idea of a filthy late night version of The Chat. To see her with her tits out, tiny little thong, and also reading out explicit text messages. Hmmm, sounds like a great idea. Cool

annoyed Surprised One word to discride you and that is SAD, please do one, (YAWN)!
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 21:53 by madhatter13.)
07-10-2010 21:51
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-10-2010 21:51 )madhatter13 Wrote:  annoyed Surprised One word to discride you and that is SAD, please do one, (YAWN)!

What's so bad about having a filthy late night version of The Chat? Makes sense to me, as it would offer something different to what the other late night channels are doing. It's the future. Cool
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 21:58 by Chilly.)
07-10-2010 21:57
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

What is wrong with it is that it appears to have become an obsession for you!!

(07-10-2010 21:57 )Chilly Wrote:  What's so bad about having a filthy late night version of The Chat? Makes sense to me, as it would offer something different to what the other late night channels are doing. It's the future. Cool
07-10-2010 22:44
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

i wasnt trying to be rude i wasnt horrible about layla didnt say anything nasty and i said i hoped i could be proved wrong. you dont need to be so defensive! Its a forum mate we are all making judgements on girls that we DONT KNOW! as much as you like to think they are your friends / family we all pay to speak to the girls and if we were there true friends we would have there personal phone numbers!!
aS I SAID it was the first time i had watched layla and was just making a judgement on how i saw her yesterday, and i said i hoped i could be proved wrong cos i think she is a pretty girl and im sure all the chat girls are lovely - so calm yourself down.

hehe as to a late night chat could be fun i guess! lol
08-10-2010 09:44
horseshoe Offline
Junior Poster

(08-10-2010 09:44 )tvbabelover Wrote:  i wasnt trying to be rude i wasnt horrible about layla didnt say anything nasty and i said i hoped i could be proved wrong. you dont need to be so defensive! Its a forum mate we are all making judgements on girls that we DONT KNOW! as much as you like to think they are your friends / family we all pay to speak to the girls and if we were there true friends we would have there personal phone numbers!!
aS I SAID it was the first time i had watched layla and was just making a judgement on how i saw her yesterday, and i said i hoped i could be proved wrong cos i think she is a pretty girl and im sure all the chat girls are lovely - so calm yourself down.

hehe as to a late night chat could be fun i guess! lol

Most of us have learnt to tolerate his White Knight Syndrome, boring as it is to everyone. Basically because he thinks he's right, it entitles him to speak to anyone however he pleases.
08-10-2010 17:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV