Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Paige

Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Paige
Hexit Wrote:judging by her responce id say she's not that botherd.

She's certainly turned herself into a hotty these last few weeks. I remember last year, she wouldn't dare think to be as naughty as the babestation girls. But something has changed her mind and I, for one, am glad. Shes got a superb body and a gorgeous face.
19-02-2009 00:20
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

i told her that m8 and she almost got stropy with me... duno if she thaught i was being funny or what but judging by her responces to my posts she wasnt best pleased that some of us thaught she had become a little to tame and dare i say boring up until a few weeks ago.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-02-2009 05:30
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:i told her that m8 and she almost got stropy with me... duno if she thaught i was being funny or what but judging by her responces to my posts she wasnt best pleased that some of us thaught she had become a little to tame and dare i say boring up until a few weeks ago.

Paige seems to be a really nice girl but I think she's senstive about how she's percieved on TV. I personally don't think she's been boring in the past. Shes been working on daytime shows, so natuarally, the way she acted on the show matched the mood of the show. I think she has now decided to act more flirty with the viewers.
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2009 05:37 by Nidges05.)
19-02-2009 05:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol m8, she was doing 3am shows and even though the show had changed format from flity not dirty to sexy chat, both her and emma continued to hang up on the more (lets say) adventureus callers. eventualy both girls threatend to quit from what i saw/read if they didnt change the format, emma even went as far as saying it would be her last show, she was back a couple of weeks later when they started the 5:30 am shifts as was paige. so yeah when i say boring she was m8. cant say that now, but then definaltey.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-02-2009 05:58
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:lol m8, she was doing 3am shows and even though the show had changed format from flity not dirty to sexy chat, both her and emma continued to hang up on the more (lets say) adventureus callers. eventualy both girls threatend to quit from what i saw/read if they didnt change the format, emma even went as far as saying it would be her last show, she was back a couple of weeks later when they started the 5:30 am shifts as was paige. so yeah when i say boring she was m8. cant say that now, but then definaltey.

I'm watching paige right now and she is looking totally sexy. Making the most of her great legs by wearing another short dress and sexy heels. I think that Paige has got the sexiness spot on. She has got viewers wanting more. It makes her sexy yet you actually wanna chat her up. Not just call and talk dirty.

I still have my fav among the BB girls and they turn me on big time but I'm beginning to fancy Paige big time. I would actually like to meet her in a bar and chat her up.
19-02-2009 17:18
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Paige is very sensitive to what she wears on TV, I joked with her a while back now about that she was wearing bat girl's utility belt. she bit my head off about that saying oh it's a very expensive belt and that she liked it.

but there was a few rude texters last year saying that she was asian and all that stuff with a lot of stuff upsetting her, I got pissed off cos some of my texts didn't get through as those horrible ones did!.

I remember one show where she broke down almost crying at one point because of the intimidation even on the text box that all the guys wanted to marry her, Paige is very sensitive with a lot of things and issues so it it's going to make her react in one way or the other.

I felt sorry for her last Easter so I sent her a little soft toy bunny to cheer her up, but she got it eventually as it was delayed for some reason, although having a no.1 party girl at that time caused a little friction as I sent something to her, I suspect that girl didn't like it though the looks she was given paige was unreal.

anymore girls and I will explode!
19-02-2009 18:25
tsurugi Offline
Banned

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:Paige is very sensitive to what she wears on TV, I joked with her a while back now about that she was wearing bat girl's utility belt. she bit my head off about that saying oh it's a very expensive belt and that she liked it.

but there was a few rude texters last year saying that she was asian and all that stuff with a lot of stuff upsetting her, I got pissed off cos some of my texts didn't get through as those horrible ones did!.

I remember one show where she broke down almost crying at one point because of the intimidation even on the text box that all the guys wanted to marry her, Paige is very sensitive with a lot of things and issues so it it's going to make her react in one way or the other.

I felt sorry for her last Easter so I sent her a little soft toy bunny to cheer her up, but she got it eventually as it was delayed for some reason, although having a no.1 party girl at that time caused a little friction as I sent something to her, I suspect that girl didn't like it though the looks she was given paige was unreal.

she is in the wrong job me thinks
19-02-2009 18:40
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

bloody hell, why would u put urslef through all that? *coughs* £££

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
19-02-2009 18:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

take what work she can get i suppose beggars can't be choosers and all that....her obsessive fans are not going to like that be fuck it
19-02-2009 19:04
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

tsurugi Wrote:
DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:Paige is very sensitive to what she wears on TV, I joked with her a while back now about that she was wearing bat girl's utility belt. she bit my head off about that saying oh it's a very expensive belt and that she liked it.

she is in the wrong job me thinks

someone on the production staff cant like her very much if only the abusive texts get thru the filter

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
19-02-2009 19:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV