Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Paige

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: Paige
DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:Paige is very sensitive to what she wears on TV, I joked with her a while back now about that she was wearing bat girl's utility belt. she bit my head off about that saying oh it's a very expensive belt and that she liked it.

but there was a few rude texters last year saying that she was asian and all that stuff with a lot of stuff upsetting her, I got pissed off cos some of my texts didn't get through as those horrible ones did!.

I remember one show where she broke down almost crying at one point because of the intimidation even on the text box that all the guys wanted to marry her, Paige is very sensitive with a lot of things and issues so it it's going to make her react in one way or the other.

I felt sorry for her last Easter so I sent her a little soft toy bunny to cheer her up, but she got it eventually as it was delayed for some reason, although having a no.1 party girl at that time caused a little friction as I sent something to her, I suspect that girl didn't like it though the looks she was given paige was unreal.

You make her sound like a mentalist...no wonder the producers let the piss taking texts through and the other babes don't like her...
19-02-2009 19:10
Find all posts by this user
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

cherryryder Wrote:You make her sound like a mentalist...no wonder the producers let the piss taking texts through and the other babes don't like her...

see I don't know what is going on inside her head, she's completley changed now becoming this super sexy vixen babe being more revealant than normal, yeah perhaps she is in the wrong job yet I know the girls get pushed around and treated like meat when they are on the show, quite a few have left the show for reasons unknown, their time on the show must have had such an impact on them that they couldn't bear it any longer, i remember that Nikki Harris once said "that this show can roll over and die", this was the exact words she said on MySpace a while back that now she is glad she left when she did, I suppose it's the callers that upset the girls with their dirty talk that just goes too far with some.

yet you never see the regular girls come back for more and more on the 3am slot, I know that Cherri left the show for how bad it became for her, I didn't realise until she told me. but as for Paige it baffles me to think she's just bearing it for the money all that grief she gets.

anymore girls and I will explode!
20-02-2009 00:24
tsurugi Offline
Banned

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:You make her sound like a mentalist...no wonder the producers let the piss taking texts through and the other babes don't like her...

see I don't know what is going on inside her head, she's completley changed now becoming this super sexy vixen babe being more revealant than normal, yeah perhaps she is in the wrong job yet I know the girls get pushed around and treated like meat when they are on the show, quite a few have left the show for reasons unknown, their time on the show must have had such an impact on them that they couldn't bear it any longer, i remember that Nikki Harris once said "that this show can roll over and die", this was the exact words she said on MySpace a while back that now she is glad she left when she did, I suppose it's the callers that upset the girls with their dirty talk that just goes too far with some.

yet you never see the regular girls come back for more and more on the 3am slot, I know that Cherri left the show for how bad it became for her, I didn't realise until she told me. but as for Paige it baffles me to think she's just bearing it for the money all that grief she gets.

awwwwww poor girls
20-02-2009 01:16
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:

Doctor John...do tell me what happened concerning Cherri. I don't know about the reason she left. if you can't post it, please do email me if you can.

Paige is a smart girl and wouldn't stay in a job she didn't like. She is not the type to take any crap from anyone. yes she may be senstitive but shes a smart person and should be respected by all her fans. She (I believe) is taking things on in her own way and I commend her on that. I wish I could get to know her better but it's only gonna be on a presenter/fan level.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 02:46 by Nidges05.)
20-02-2009 01:54
Shandy Offline

I;m prob gonna get flammed or whatnot for this, but what the hell.

i don't know what she was like before, but i know what she's like now and that thread is just bollocks, there's a lot of guessin, hypothesising and assumptions, there's nothing factual there really. from what i have seen, she has a good time, and has gotten more flirty and cheeky over the last few weeks. She comes on here and has a good laugh with a bunch of us and has been in the chat room a few times and has always had a fun time, which doesn't sound like anything you guys have been talking about.

am sure that if paige reads this thread, she will state her thoughts and then you will know what she thinks rather than your assumptions.
20-02-2009 02:28
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:I;m prob gonna get flammed or whatnot for this, but what the hell.

i don't know what she was like before, but i know what she's like now and that thread is just bollocks, there's a lot of guessin, hypothesising and assumptions, there's nothing factual there really. from what i have seen, she has a good time, and has gotten more flirty and cheeky over the last few weeks. She comes on here and has a good laugh with a bunch of us and has been in the chat room a few times and has always had a fun time, which doesn't sound like anything you guys have been talking about.

am sure that if paige reads this thread, she will state her thoughts and then you will know what she thinks rather than your assumptions.

Which comment do u reckon is bollocks shandyman?
20-02-2009 02:49
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

couldnt agree more shandyman. she is one of the few that comes in the chatbox. good banter with everyone. seems the norm at the moment that people go from thread to thread slaggin off the girls. cant comment on her past performance, didnt watch. great fun at the moment. no point dwellin on the past. its not that anyone knows her on a personal level apart from the girls. not sayin kiss the asses of the girls either, just think its wrong 2 speculate as the only fact is, she looks damn sexy on the screens at the moment. not gonna look at this thread again.

(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 04:18 by Josh.)
20-02-2009 02:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

well shandy and josh i know dr john has been a long time watcher/txter i think about 3/4 years ago i saw his first txts, he was as popular with the girls as shandy and bigKarl are now, if he says sumthing is true then he probably isnt exagerating. i cant say what other posters have written is true but for my part i know what i said about emma and paige is. so what ever you think is bollix in this post may well just be a truth you dont want to belive. instead of assuming we are full of shit go ask the girl in question. you may not like what we say but it dosent make us wrong...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-02-2009 07:04
Dreamlander Offline

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:I felt sorry for her last Easter so I sent her a little soft toy bunny to cheer her up, but she got it eventually as it was delayed for some reason, although having a no.1 party girl at that time caused a little friction as I sent something to her, I suspect that girl didn't like it though the looks she was given paige was unreal.
It's this bit I don't get.Are you saying Paige was the No.1 PG or you said she was? Did Paige think she was? Who was the girl giving Paige the 'looks'? Was the friction caused by the gift or something else? I'm just not sure what this paragraph is trying to insinuate even after reading it a few times! Smile

Dreamlander
20-02-2009 09:47
Shandy Offline

Nidges, i didn't mean your comments.

what i was saying was bollocks was all this assumptions and guesses and that. the last month or so since i joined the forum, from the threads and chats, she seems to love the job, has a lot of fun doing it and has a laugh. she's done alot of early mornings and has just been damned hot and sexy and loving it, look at the nurses outfit stint. Her posts have been nothing but a good laugh. Hexit, am not sure which post you were meaning specifically, but any responses i saw she made to you were in good humour, she likes to playfully protest her innocence, so unless there's something i am missing, i think you just took it the wrong way. I don't know what the story is about the threatening to quit or the comment that said about the girls hating her, but unless you heard it from either of them directly, you're just assuming & spectulating things.

alot of people get moments in their job where they just don't like it, its happened to most people, i know its happened to me, but its better to stick at it and work it out than cut & run, and people change, they adapt, so all the comments about what she was like, if are all true, is daft to use to compare to her now. If Paige comes on this thread to say otherwise, fair enough, but its just wrong to speculate just from what you see or hear from other sources.

hope this post is slightly comprehensible, not had much sleep.
20-02-2009 12:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV