Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Paige

Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Paige
shandyman Wrote:Nidges, i didn't mean your comments.

what i was saying was bollocks was all this assumptions and guesses and that. the last month or so since i joined the forum, from the threads and chats, she seems to love the job, has a lot of fun doing it and has a laugh. she's done alot of early mornings and has just been damned hot and sexy and loving it, look at the nurses outfit stint. Her posts have been nothing but a good laugh. Hexit, am not sure which post you were meaning specifically, but any responses i saw she made to you were in good humour, she likes to playfully protest her innocence, so unless there's something i am missing, i think you just took it the wrong way. I don't know what the story is about the threatening to quit or the comment that said about the girls hating her, but unless you heard it from either of them directly, you're just assuming & spectulating things.

alot of people get moments in their job where they just don't like it, its happened to most people, i know its happened to me, but its better to stick at it and work it out than cut & run, and people change, they adapt, so all the comments about what she was like, if are all true, is daft to use to compare to her now. If Paige comes on this thread to say otherwise, fair enough, but its just wrong to speculate just from what you see or hear from other sources.

hope this post is slightly comprehensible, not had much sleep.

Thanks for comments Shandyman. I think you're right.
20-02-2009 13:05
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

i know what i heard and know what i saw m8... sometimes you can actualy hear what is going on in the studio when the girls are talkin and your listening especialy when sum1 is shouting or in hysterics. as you say you have only been a member and watcher for a couple of months, some of us have actualy been watching the show from day 1 (since it started on on freeview for me) and in that time i have seen girls come and go, seen them happy and not so.

paige started as a little firecracker, wearing little summer dresses with the top undone, she'd play with the tastles and ocasionaly slipped, after a couple of months of being upskirted and down bloused she became more closed off in her body language (undersatanderbly so) and became very boring to watch, and had been until a coupel of weeks ago. up until then her only real claim to fame was that she started reading out the txts on a single girl show, leaving callers on hold while she did so,.

all i can realy add is that after a while of watching the girls you get to know there moods, when there happy, when there not, whether there interested in callers or not, all of this shows up on cam at 1 time or another, and if you occasionaly phone up and just listen you may get more than you bargain for on occasion.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 17:03 by HEX!T.)
20-02-2009 17:00
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:i know what i heard and know what i saw m8... sometimes you can actualy hear what is going on in the studio when the girls are talkin and your listening especialy when sum1 is shouting or in hysterics. as you say you have only been a member and watcher for a couple of months, some of us have actualy been watching the show from day 1 (since it started on on freeview for me) and in that time i have seen girls come and go, seen them happy and not so.

paige started as a little firecracker, wearing little summer dresses with the top undone, she'd play with the tastles and ocasionaly slipped, after a couple of months of being upskirted and down bloused she became more closed off in her body language (undersatanderbly so) and became very boring to watch, and had been until a coupel of weeks ago. up until then her only real claim to fame was that she started reading out the txts on a single girl show, leaving callers on hold while she did so,.

all i can realy add is that after a while of watching the girls you get to know there moods, when there happy, when there not, whether there interested in callers or not, all of this shows up on cam at 1 time or another, and if you occasionaly phone up and just listen you may get more than you bargain for on occasion.

So who do you think is not happy with thier job? There have been a couple of occasions where I've gone on a 3G chat and the babe just doesn't look interested.
20-02-2009 17:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

at the moment? if i was to hazard a guess at all the girls that do babestation and partypeople, id say recently tiffany was probably the most unhappy of the girls recently as far as the job goes. saying that the last couple of weeks have seen an improvment in her deminour.
but saying that i dont watch them as much as i used to. prefering bang babes and chatback atm.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 17:42 by HEX!T.)
20-02-2009 17:40
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:at the moment? if i was to hazard a guess at all the girls that do babestation and partypeople, id say recently tiffany was probably the most unhappy of the girls recently as far as the job goes. saying that the last couple of weeks have seen an improvment in her deminour.
but saying that i dont watch them as much as i used to. prefering bang babes and chatback atm.

Tiffany does appear to be unhappy. I've noticed that but it may not have anything to do with the job. It might be personal issues. I think Dani is looking a bit frustrated. It was quite funny seeing her with Cathy Barry. Whenever Cathy was being wacky, dani did look uncomfortable lol

Anyways back on subject. Did you see Paige when she was on babestation at the beginning of the month doing the interviewing? Do U think she enjoyed it. From the comments i read, i understand she was getting loads of texts to get her kit off.
20-02-2009 17:46
Shandy Offline

Nidges05 Wrote:Anyways back on subject. Did you see Paige when she was on babestation at the beginning of the month doing the interviewing? Do U think she enjoyed it. From the comments i read, i understand she was getting loads of texts to get her kit off.

from what i've seen and heard from her, i think she loved it, she seems to be hinting it might happen again too. i know she said she was disappointed that she had to leave early due to the snow.
20-02-2009 17:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

all i can say is if you hoping paige will do topless i would never say never but i think its realy realy unlikley, yeah she said she had fun, and since then her show have improved a lot.. infact way further than i had ever thaught see would.

20-02-2009 18:06
Shandy Offline

oh i know she probably won't do topless and as i have said, that doesn't really bother me, i like the daygirls keeping the mystery and teasing.

she's been like this since before the BS nighttime tho a good coupla weeks before that definately.
20-02-2009 18:10
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:oh i know she probably won't do topless and as i have said, that doesn't really bother me, i like the daygirls keeping the mystery and teasing.

she's been like this since before the BS nighttime tho a good coupla weeks before that definately.

I agree. I feel that Paige has it right on with the sexiness. She doesn't really need to go topless. The flirty way makes her more sexy in my eyes. There are some nighttime models who i feel should raise their game simply cos they do the same thing week in week out.
20-02-2009 18:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

have no time for her myself.....but i think zoe bell is hot so what do i know
20-02-2009 18:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV