Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Paige

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: Paige
I don't really find ther that attractive compared to other babes...infact, I find 99% of the other daytime babes more attractive...there, I said it
20-02-2009 19:02
Find all posts by this user
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:I don't really find ther that attractive compared to other babes...infact, I find 99% of the other daytime babes more attractive...there, I said it

There's no problem saying that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.
20-02-2009 19:05
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:
DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:Paige is very sensitive to what she wears on TV, I joked with her a while back now about that she was wearing bat girl's utility belt. she bit my head off about that saying oh it's a very expensive belt and that she liked it.

but there was a few rude texters last year saying that she was asian and all that stuff with a lot of stuff upsetting her, I got pissed off cos some of my texts didn't get through as those horrible ones did!.

I remember one show where she broke down almost crying at one point because of the intimidation even on the text box that all the guys wanted to marry her, Paige is very sensitive with a lot of things and issues so it it's going to make her react in one way or the other.

I felt sorry for her last Easter so I sent her a little soft toy bunny to cheer her up, but she got it eventually as it was delayed for some reason, although having a no.1 party girl at that time caused a little friction as I sent something to her, I suspect that girl didn't like it though the looks she was given paige was unreal.

she is in the wrong job me thinks

I cannot believe you have written the biggest amount of lies Dr John, I have never read so much bullshit in my life!!! and i thought you wre actaully a decent person... There are far too many people on here who have nothing better to do than slag girls and specualte its an absolute joke!!!
20-02-2009 19:17
cherryryder Offline
Gone

If Paige is correct then you're a wierdo DOCTOR JOHN...you gotta be pretty much a 100% loser to make something like that up..
20-02-2009 19:20
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Paige Cronje Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:
DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:Paige is very sensitive to what she wears on TV, I joked with her a while back now about that she was wearing bat girl's utility belt. she bit my head off about that saying oh it's a very expensive belt and that she liked it.

but there was a few rude texters last year saying that she was asian and all that stuff with a lot of stuff upsetting her, I got pissed off cos some of my texts didn't get through as those horrible ones did!.

I remember one show where she broke down almost crying at one point because of the intimidation even on the text box that all the guys wanted to marry her, Paige is very sensitive with a lot of things and issues so it it's going to make her react in one way or the other.

I felt sorry for her last Easter so I sent her a little soft toy bunny to cheer her up, but she got it eventually as it was delayed for some reason, although having a no.1 party girl at that time caused a little friction as I sent something to her, I suspect that girl didn't like it though the looks she was given paige was unreal.

she is in the wrong job me thinks

I cannot believe you have written the biggest amount of lies Dr John, I have never read so much bullshit in my life!!! and i thought you wre actaully a decent person... There are far too many people on here who have nothing better to do than slag girls and specualte its an absolute joke!!!

Hi Paige,

It's good to see you come on and put the record straight. In discussion groups you will always find people speculating about stuff. I really hope nothing I have written has offended or upset you. I was just writing what i thought. I sincerely hope you're happy with things on PP and PP late.
20-02-2009 19:22
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Paige has been hinting that she may do another BS appearence,probably doing more interviwewing....it's just nice to see her on a late show.....
20-02-2009 19:25
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

No not if Paige is correct I AM correct and it's a load of shit so is the thread!!
20-02-2009 19:27
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Paige Cronje Wrote:No not if Paige is correct I AM correct and it's a load of shit so is the thread!!

YOU ARE CORRECT & DOCTOR JOHN IS A MENTALIST...

We have concensus
20-02-2009 19:32
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Paige Cronje Wrote:No not if Paige is correct I AM correct and it's a load of shit so is the thread!!

I didn't really understand that comment but i feel bad that Paige is upset.
20-02-2009 19:33
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Don't be upset Paige...is it because I don't find you as attractive as the other babes? Don't be like that...I still think you have a hot body...I'd still love to penetrate you...give me a chance, I can change...please..
20-02-2009 19:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV