Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Paige

Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Paige
cherryryder Wrote:Don't be upset Paige...is it because I don't find you as attractive as the other babes? Don't be like that...I still think you have a hot body...I'd still love to penetrate you...give me a chance, I can change...please..

I don't think shes gonna see the funny side of it cherryryder. I'm sorry that she's upset but disappointed she took things the way she did. We all didn't slag her off on this thread ( I realised that i said some things I shouldn't of and shouldn't have easily believed the stuff that dr John posted on here), and i feel that she painted us all with the same brush.

I am glad she came on to at least say what Dr John said was rubbish. But the truth is that when you're in the public eye, people are going to make up rumours and say negative stuff. I'm not excusing it but I was hoping that she would have seen the good comments on this thread and not written the whole thing off as shit.
20-02-2009 19:55
Find all posts by this user
RustyBhoy Offline
Junior Poster

Paige Cronje Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:
DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:Paige is very sensitive to what she wears on TV, I joked with her a while back now about that she was wearing bat girl's utility belt. she bit my head off about that saying oh it's a very expensive belt and that she liked it.

but there was a few rude texters last year saying that she was asian and all that stuff with a lot of stuff upsetting her, I got pissed off cos some of my texts didn't get through as those horrible ones did!.

I remember one show where she broke down almost crying at one point because of the intimidation even on the text box that all the guys wanted to marry her, Paige is very sensitive with a lot of things and issues so it it's going to make her react in one way or the other.

I felt sorry for her last Easter so I sent her a little soft toy bunny to cheer her up, but she got it eventually as it was delayed for some reason, although having a no.1 party girl at that time caused a little friction as I sent something to her, I suspect that girl didn't like it though the looks she was given paige was unreal.

she is in the wrong job me thinks

I cannot believe you have written the biggest amount of lies Dr John, I have never read so much bullshit in my life!!! and i thought you wre actaully a decent person... There are far too many people on here who have nothing better to do than slag girls and specualte its an absolute joke!!!

Get a grip paige.... what you've got to remember is your on a chat line where you're talking to people that will be pulling their cock at the same time!!

PS - I think you're hot....
20-02-2009 19:56
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

Having not been here very long, it is obvious a number of members are quite willing to vent their feelings about some girls and sometimes rather harshly, therefore it's very understandable for the girls to have their right of reply and state how they feel.

Paige is just as entitled to her say and her point of view should be more than welcome.

pps. I agree, Paige is very hot.....
20-02-2009 20:31
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

flyingscot Wrote:Having not been here very long, it is obvious a number of members are quite willing to vent their feelings about some girls and sometimes rather harshly, therefore it's very understandable for the girls to have their right of reply and state how they feel.

Paige is just as entitled to her say and her point of view should be more than welcome.

pps. I agree, Paige is very hot.....

You're right flyingscot. Paige does have the right to vent her feelings. I was hoping she may have been a bit more calmer. But, to be honest, if you see a thread about yourself and someone is making up a pack of lies about you, you won't be of all the joys in spring. I still feel she could have acknowledge the guys who left good comments about her. At the end of the day some people will say great things about you and some people who will say bad things about you. I'm worried that she has seen the comments made by Dr John (and probably myself) and think we're all bastards.
20-02-2009 20:37
cherryryder Offline
Gone

RustyBhoy Wrote:Get a grip paige.... what you've got to remember is your on a chat line where you're talking to people that will be pulling their cock at the same time!!

My kinda guy...yeah, just chill the fuck out and don't be so sensitive..you're working in an industry made up of horny, perverted, men..and a proportion of them will be horny, perverted, TWISTED, men
20-02-2009 20:43
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

Nidges05 Wrote:You're right flyingscot. Paige does have the right to vent her feelings. I was hoping she may have been a bit more calmer. But, to be honest, if you see a thread about yourself and someone is making up a pack of lies about you, you won't be of all the joys in spring. I still feel she could have acknowledge the guys who left good comments about her. At the end of the day some people will say great things about you and some people who will say bad things about you. I'm worried that she has seen the comments made by Dr John (and probably myself) and think we're all bastards.

Absolutely spot on sir!

Everyone is entitled to their view but maybe at a later time she will see that there are others who are perhaps a little gentler and more supportive of her and the enjoyment she brings to many.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2009 21:01 by flyingscot.)
20-02-2009 20:57
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:
RustyBhoy Wrote:Get a grip paige.... what you've got to remember is your on a chat line where you're talking to people that will be pulling their cock at the same time!!

My kinda guy...yeah, just chill the fuck out and don't be so sensitive..you're working in an industry made up of horny, perverted, men..and a proportion of them will be horny, perverted, TWISTED, men

A fair point too, even when you think you've been wronged it is a tricky business to be involved in.
20-02-2009 20:59
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

I was only sticking up for paige, now she bites my head off again!

the truth is I don't know what to say, saying anything is the wrong thing, all I wanted was to give paige a hug from all that nastiness to tell her to be bold.

anymore girls and I will explode!
20-02-2009 21:07
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:I was only sticking up for paige, now she bites my head off again!

the truth is I don't know what to say, saying anything is the wrong thing, all I wanted was to give paige a hug from all that nastiness to tell her to be bold.

I think it's best we just move on from the whole thing
20-02-2009 21:09
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Nidges05 Wrote:
DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:I was only sticking up for paige, now she bites my head off again!

I think it's best we just move on from the whole thing

agreed!

anymore girls and I will explode!
20-02-2009 21:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV