Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

UKBabeChannels Mass Exodus!!!

arvod1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

UKBabeChannels Mass Exodus!!!
I hate to say it ladies and gentleman, i've been here long enough to see a trend. The babeshow birds are signing up and taking over the free flow of information in this forum. As Biker200 and mega79 say over in the "Tiffany - Advertising" thread, i sense their here to dictate to us fans and moderate on the content.

The forum operators need to get a backbone and either educate these lateshow girls on the concept and virtue of freedom of information and the internet in general or just boot them out. i mean shit, how do these girls expect to build a fan base of loyal fans if their hell bent on controlling every single picture, and confining the content solely to their own sites. (newsflash thats not how the internet works). Sites which by the way nobody want's to join because we do not conform to extortsion and racketeering do we now.

So the point im trying to make is, at some point these birds armed with cellcast and Ofcom and all the other entities from the Ministry of Truth are going to shut this little party we have going on here right down!! perhaps.

The truth is, the best part of this forum is the people in it (and tits and ass too lol). but commeth the day they shut this party down or stiffel it to the point that it's not worth coming back, id like some suggestions of other brit babe based and themed forums that we can divert to on mass. Just thinking of the worst here but these little forums have a nasty way of doing vanishing acts. (great forum by the way Mr. operator lol)

I hate speaking so negatively about these birds because they look so good lol. after being in this forum you just can't look at a certain bird the same way, her personality stinks, no names lol.

so if anybody knows any other excellent brit babe forums, let them be known so we've got a plan-b commeth the day.

Arvod1.

p.s. sorry to any babeshow birds that show appreciation for their fans, dont just talk about "join my flippin site" at every opportunity and believe in the concept of give and take, i mean dont you earn enough from a £1.50 a minute call already. sorry, ranting again. peace.
-----------------------

Damn can i at least get a taco shot!!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2008 07:47 by arvod1.)
16-11-2008 07:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: UKBabeChannels Mass Exodus!!!
arvod1 Wrote:So the point im trying to make is, at some point these birds armed with cellcast and Ofcom and all the other entities from the Ministry of Truth are going to shut this little party we have going on here right down!! perhaps.

You seem to be suffering from paranoia. This forum has a good relationship with Cellcast and other babe channel companies. As for Ofcom, they are the regulator of broadcasting standards - they have no remit to regulate the internet or anything on it.

For the record, we're not being shut down, going away or vanishing in any sense, and even if we ever did relocate or move for any reason, all members would be notified by email of exactly what was happening.

In future please remember to take your medication! Or perhaps you've been taking too much of it and that explains your irrational outburst?

Forum Admin
16-11-2008 08:04
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I actualy had a big rant wrote out but then i thought fuck it, whats the point lol

At the end of the day this is a forum for people that enjoy the channels and enjoy the girls on the channels and weither some of us like a certain girl or not theres others that do.

I'm here to talk shit, kill a bit of time and look at the pics and videos that the good members on here had put the time into putting up.

Hey, its a good forum...plenty of friendly people and we have some of the girls from the channels come on here and talk with us.

There are a good handful of regulars on here working on the Non babe sections of the site and thats a more healthier approach for this site to make it a bigger community and not just like the other forums we know off that are just for tits and ass.

Time to build this place up and like the wee ghosty said to Kevin Costner... If You Build It They Will Come

and the lovely girls from the channels have been coming woo hoo!!!

Thats probably the first sensible post ive made on here so dont expect another one lol
16-11-2008 11:06
matspear Offline
Junior Poster

I agree with arvod1...

Like my posts? Rep me, Someone get me off the mark LOL http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...le&uid=983
16-11-2008 11:16
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

matspear Wrote:I agree with arvod1...

You'll both be wrong then I expect, because I don't think this site is going to close.
16-11-2008 11:26
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

And lets be honest, making a few posts being a new member doesnt really make you an expert on this site.

For regulars like elgar1uk and myself we can see new names posting every single day so the amount of people joining isnt a question lol

Like the other regulars i'm sure there's sections on here that have no interest for me but those sections have interest for others and every day your gauranteed new posts throughout the sections.
So a few dickheads have threatened lawyers,if you have material on those girls then there is the function of the pm button lol
16-11-2008 11:39
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

arvod1 Wrote:I hate to say it ladies and gentleman, i've been here long enough to see a trend.

In addition to the points made by Admin & BelfastBadBoy, it should be pointed out that you've been a member of the site for for only 6 weeks. During that time you've spent a grand total of 12 hours on the site which, compared to other members, who, like yourself have made a few posts, is a very short amount of time.

You really are kidding yourself if you believe you've been here long enough and spent enough time on the site, to determine any type of trend with regards to the interaction and influence of the babes.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
16-11-2008 12:40
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Agree with BBB and skateguy.....the amount of guys who now use this forum,means were safe....maybe the occasional pic or clip will be removed,but like has been previously said we have the PM option as well as sending email..
Plus if enough of us say something maybe these companies will listenWink
16-11-2008 13:48
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

These chicks can moan as much as they want, if i have anything good i will make sure it gets seen regardless.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
16-11-2008 13:54
cherryryder Offline
Gone

i had a rant over the Sasha thread where some posts were removed. Admin did explain the reason to me which I respected but did not necessarily agree with.

I havent been a member as long as alot of you but in my short time I have noticed this 'subliminal' control that some of the babes seem to have and I think sensorship is beginning to become a serious issue with the forum..
16-11-2008 13:57