Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Who's boobs are real/fake?

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Who's boobs are real/fake?
(26-09-2009 22:06 )Scotsman Wrote:  How do you know Dannii's are fake? I wouldn't be surprised if they were obviously, but they could be real as they do look softer and more natural than most implants.

Unbelievable. If you are really struggling to determine the falseness or otherwise of Danni's breasts then a trip to spec savers is in order. Danni is gorgeous but her disproportionately huge plastic tits are not.

I think people like you have difficulty with the issue because you rather want the girl's tits to be plastic. It's a fetish akin to a foot fetish - utterly incomprehensible to the majority of us. (I base my observations on many of your previous posts. The same could be said of 'Stiletto').
27-09-2009 00:57
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's boobs are real/fake?
I appreciate you talking like you know me but I have absolutely no silicon fetish. I do generally prefer the look of fake tits but not because they're fake, just because I prefer the way they look. I've seen people who have a fetish for absolutely any tits that are fake but I can assure you, I'm not into that. I like nice looking tits, real or fake.

I can also generally tell whether tits are real or fake but since Dannii told me they were real (the girl in question is not always the best source, I know) but since I have no other source and only ever see them mostly covered up, I just went with her word, what a cunt I must be for that eh. Wink
27-09-2009 18:25
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV