babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Georgie - Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Georgie - Chat & Discussion
I agree with you to a point some of the stuff that seems to have been said is a touch harsh.

But seriously is your reaction not just a touch over the top chick.

i dont watch your channel so dont know who you are but your attitude in how you replied is AWFUL.

and you could of spent the extra 2 minutes it would of took to insert quote tags surely.
09-07-2010 18:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
georgie live960 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just llike to say thank you to dannie for your message on here i really appriciate it and shes right you guys are being very mean!!

I love keeping in contact with you guys through here but to be honest after some of your comments i feel like i dont want too!!

It's my body and my decision, why cant you respect that!
I would appriciate it if you guys who wana keep writing these comments write it somewhere else as i dont wana keep reading all of them!!

Thankyou Georgie Smile
09-07-2010 18:20
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

(09-07-2010 18:09 )chrislatimer Wrote:  I agree with you to a point some of the stuff that seems to have been said is a touch harsh.

But seriously is your reaction not just a touch over the top chick.

i dont watch your channel so dont know who you are but your attitude in how you replied is AWFUL.

and you could of spent the extra 2 minutes it would of took to insert quote tags surely.

Here we go another hater...2mins of extra time?? Im not on this forum to start learning all the possibly things i can insert into a thread.

My attitude is awful to the men who's attitude is awful if thats the word you like to use.....

Sticking up for my friend...Durrrrhhhh Omg....so sad so sad!
Its like i hate it when those people come into a convo that needed to be seen and heard but they only heard...and had there say and was just totally pointless!

No BROTHER....it wasnt over the top at all....my bad if you think everyone elses comments were totally acceptable! Its your post that will keep this talk going i was sticking up for my friend....and tryner put you guys to bed with what i feel is hurtful comments to read about my friend.... Hence im not that awful i said to just enjoy the girls why you can! So just get on and do that it really is simple...not forgetting the fact i did say if you hate stuff u hate itt...but thjose comments were just way to much man...Come one i wasbought up catholic but not even religious now but do you really think in the eyes of god he'd condem those comments to be ok??? Jesus get real man!

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
09-07-2010 18:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Most of the things ain't nasty all people have said is they don't like the boob job know one said we don't like Georgie or she looks like a dog.

A have always liked watching Georgie and she was the prettiest girl on 960 and still would be if Bluebird didn't take over probs one of the best looking day girls around just not a lover of the boob job that's all chick
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 18:32 by Trickster.)
09-07-2010 18:30
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

2 points before i give my reply to that unreadable post.

1) i am a atheist so all that god talk aint gonna wash with me
2) your friend georgie made a nice reply put her point across and didnt flip her lid so it can be done.

Please say Chicka how i am a hater i am dying to know, just because i dared to point out your attitude was awful (but your point was right) i am a hater.

to be a hater you have to know who the person your hating is, and you could be anyone to me chicka.

and did you really think girl that by posting in that attitude that it would end it, Get a grip.

and my last point on you as your that unimportant, and the channel you work for is a joke.

Do not compare me to people who go round slagging the girls off for kicks that is not how i roll.

i was sticking up for your friend , but your attitude needed to be commented on.

P.s am sure hes very impressed by your new found hatred of this forum, (yes you know who i mean)

THE END.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 18:31 by chrislatimer.)
09-07-2010 18:31
Sassy Minx

(09-07-2010 18:30 )Trickster Wrote:  Most of the things ain't nasty all people have said is they don't like the boob job know one said we don't like Georgie or she looks like a dog.

A have always liked watching Georgie and she was the prettiest girl on 960 and still would be if Bluebird didn't take over probs one of the best looking day girls around just not a lover of the boob job hats all chick

bbes uno everything u just said in your message i never said any one has said any of those things..

i just stated a few of the words/sentences thats all. (read back)

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
09-07-2010 18:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sassy Minx

(09-07-2010 18:31 )chrislatimer Wrote:  2 points before i give my reply to that unreadable post.

1) i am a atheist so all that god talk aint gonna wash with me
2) your friend georgie made a nice reply put her point across and didnt flip her lid so it can be done.

Please say Chicka how i am a hater i am dying to know, just because i dared to point out your attitude was awful (but your point was right) i am a hater.

to be a hater you have to know who the person your hating is, and you could be anyone to me chicka.

and did you really think girl that by posting in that attitude that it would end it, Get a grip.

and my last point on you as your that unimportant, and the channel you work for is a joke.

Do not compare me to people who go round slagging the girls off for kicks that is not how i roll.

i was sticking up for your friend , but your attitude needed to be commented on.

P.s am sure hes very impressed by your new found hatred of this forum, (yes you know who i mean)

THE END.

Like i said im not catholic anymore...Chris....your the only one that really is commenting back my love!

Not comparing you!

You dont have to know a person personally to be a hater! you could hjust hate for what people say, as you hate when people say such things!

and here we are chris....you just proved yourself!!!

'and my last point on you as your that unimportant'

Yup sometimes the channel can be ajoke, but i dont run it

And my attitude was an angry one!

'am sure hes very impressed by your new found hatred of this forum, (yes you know who i mean)'

Makes no sense...i dont know alot of 'he's'

Lol cant be asked said my bit that i wanted to say

Anyway... NEXT moving on to the posotives!

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
09-07-2010 18:41
kellybellfan Offline
Kelly Bell Addict

(09-07-2010 18:20 )georgie live960 Wrote:  Just llike to say thank you to dannie for your message on here i really appriciate it and shes right you guys are being very mean!!

I love keeping in contact with you guys through here but to be honest after some of your comments i feel like i dont want too!!

It's my body and my decision, why cant you respect that!
I would appriciate it if you guys who wana keep writing these comments write it somewhere else as i dont wana keep reading all of them!!

Thankyou Georgie Smile

Georgie I hope you feel better soon I think you are wonderful and can't wait to have a nice chat with you when your feeling better
09-07-2010 18:45
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Giving an opinion on wether you like a boob job or not is one thing but i think some of the things said to describe their hatred of it have just been OTT...
Its her choice to get them...Even if she was talked into it, she is still old enough to decide wether or not to go ahead with the proceedure and old enough to live with her choice (wether it be a good or bad choice). I think we have to realise that these babeshow girls are human too and have feelings and can be/have a right to be upset by some of the stuff they read on here. Lets try not to de-humanise the girls who work on these channels!!!
09-07-2010 19:31
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

oh dear, i hope i havent caused any of these ill feelings with my open attraction to georgies new boobs. georgie always has & always will be an incredibly beautiful lady of whom i've been a fan since day 1. i believe her genuinely pretty face is her best feature regardless, what a gorgeous smile.
i always choose my word carefully in the hope that i convey the point i'm trying to make. some people use the forum differently & write an instant personal opinions without wording them very well, therefore seeming harsh/judgmental or simply being misunderstood. i dont believe anyone here has any real ill feeling towards georgie, we are after all on her thread. the saying goes "if you've nothing nice to say, its best to say nothing at all" but in an open forum maybe just word your opinions a little better. we are all individual human beings after all. just 1 mans insignificant opinion that i thought i'd share. georgie your a stunning beauty babe no matter what, keep showing us that beautiful smile. peace to each & every one of you.
10-07-2010 04:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV