Poll: Who should be crowned Ultimate Daytime Babe 2009?
This poll is closed.
Danica 44.44% 48 44.44%
Fernanda 55.56% 60 55.56%
Total 108 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Ultimate Daytime Babe 2009 - FINAL - Results & Voting

adelmo Offline
pizza connection

RE: Ultimate Daytime Babe 2009 - FINAL - Results & Voting
FERNANDA!!!
Because fernanda does alone Daytimeshow!!!!

I would have preferred Kelly BellHeart as finalist
02-10-2009 07:44
Find all posts by this user
Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

Firstly, this looks like it may be close!

I voted simply based on the 'Ultimate Daytime Babe 2009' and seeing who BEST matches what it says on the tin! I have based my decision on three things Professionalism, Personality & Performance and not just c*ck or visual appeal! This vote should NOT relate to night-time performance at all, as that has already been decided earlier! My vote goes to the gorgeous FERNANDA !

PROFESSIONALISM - How many hours has this girl been available to us this year. I've lost count of the number of double shifts she's done 5:30am - 8:30pm. During the summer months I recall she may have been on for 11 - 12 days in a row covering for others on holiday and some who didn't make their allocated shifts! Simply in this category alone she's been there probably more than anyone for us to call, One True Professional!

PERSONALITY - An amazing babe (who's english is a second language) and who cares for every caller and gives them 100% attention. She's always got that cheeky smile on her face, constantly blowing kisses and how to resist that beckoning finger! Fernada's respected not only by her many fans, but also by her fellow presenters and is certain to brighten up your day even if she's had a bad day herself!

PERFORMANCE - Don't need to say too much on this one as anyone who has called her knows the answer to that themselves and to those who haven't maybe it's because you couldn't get through - that phone's not free very often!

So with no disrespect to Danica who looks stunning as well, I feel the babe who has delivered in ALL of my categories thoroughout 2009 is Fernanda! Well done to both deserving Finalists!
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2009 13:48 by Trevor.)
02-10-2009 11:17
seth Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda to win
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2009 11:33 by seth.)
02-10-2009 11:32
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with Trevor, so I won't just repeat what he said. Danica is hot but for me she is more of a girl when compared to Fernanda who is 100% all woman!

(02-10-2009 11:17 )Trevor Wrote:  Firstly, this looks like it may be close, so could I suggest that as this is the FINAL and to allow as many to vote as possible, that the voting be extended over the weekend and then close at 10pm Sunday!

I vote simply based on the 'Ultimate Daytime Babe 2009' and seeing who BEST matches what it says on the tin! I have based my decision on three things Professionalism, Personality & Performance and not just c*ck or visual appeal! This vote should NOT relate to night-time performance at all, as that has already been decided earlier! My vote goes to the gorgeous FERNANDA !

PROFESSIONALISM - How many hours has this girl been available to us this year. I've lost count of the number of double shifts she's done 5:30am - 8:30pm. During the summer months I recall she may have been on for 11 - 12 days in a row covering for others on holiday and some who didn't make their allocated shifts! Simply in this category alone she's been there probably more than anyone for us to call, One True Professional!

PERSONALITY - An amazing babe (who's english is a second language) and who cares for every caller and gives them 100% attention. She's always got that cheeky smile on her face, constantly blowing kisses and how to resist that beckoning finger! Fernada's respected not only by her many fans, but also by her fellow presenters and is certain to brighten up your day even if she's had a bad day herself!

PERFORMANCE - Don't need to say too much on this one as anyone who has called her knows the answer to that themselves and to those who haven't maybe it's because you couldn't get through - that phone's not free very often!

So with no disrespect to Danica who looks stunning as well, I feel the babe who has delivered in ALL of my categories thoroughout 2009 is Fernanda! Well done to both deserving Finalists!
02-10-2009 13:22
irishtender Offline
Banned

Calling on all danica lovers, get voting!!!!!
She is by far the best daytime babe, past present and i reckon i can safely say ever will b in the future.
So vote her she deserves to win, shes way hotter than fernanda!!
Tongue
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2009 13:28 by irishtender.)
02-10-2009 13:28
Bunna Away
On Leave

Hannah annoyed

Thank you and goodnight!
02-10-2009 13:29
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Fernanda gets my vote. Difficult choice but Fernanda's there in the morning after i've had a "hard" night ..Wink. Good post Trevor but i'm just a shallow person..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
02-10-2009 13:39
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The real winners will be us though, as we get to see two stunning women wearing sexy outfits on a regular basis. Both Danica and Fernanda are two babes who wouldn't look out of place on a catwalk. Good luck to Danica both babes. Wink
02-10-2009 13:48
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

My vote went to Fernanda - Who is my favourite day babe.

The perfect combination of beauty and sex appeal Smile
02-10-2009 17:31
fred69 Offline
Senior Poster

Fernanda

Favorite Babes : Hannah C, Paige Green, Mikaela Witt, Delia Rose, Beth & Caty Cole
Missing Jasmine !

Please babes, wear tights sometimes !
02-10-2009 18:22
Thread Closed